PDA

View Full Version : How many nbrs do you have, tip etc..

carabellexo
09-22-13, 11:05 AM
I have :-

iPhone nbrs
Restaurant 101
Bakery 108

iPad nbrs
Restaurant 79
Bakery 83

I tip and gift everyone daily.

I was wondering what you all do. Do you tip from your wall, or do you start at the top of your nbrs list and work your way down?

:)

cherryberry9
09-22-13, 11:32 AM
I tip off my wall.

If you are looking for Nbrs go to the addme thread.

carabellexo
09-22-13, 11:49 AM
No I'm not looking for nbrs, just curious to see what others have and do.

LadyElysium
09-22-13, 02:57 PM
105. In my defence I truly think half of them are dead, plus I had to add when them the challenges called for it.

nky1111
09-22-13, 05:15 PM
a bit over 100.. i don't tip, don't accept tips and don't read my wall. because i'm tired going to sleep at 7 a.m)))))

nky1111
09-22-13, 05:17 PM
i only tip when i rearrange so people know theres something to see.

sunshinecity477
09-23-13, 04:52 PM
I have 43 neighbors, trying to get down to 30. I tip from my wall first, then I go to my news feed, and then I tip from my neighbors list.

mayennalee
09-24-13, 01:19 AM
I have usually between 35 & 40. I gift daily and tip every second day. I dont tip 0 rated nbrs though unless they tip me and leave a message. i am happy to delete inactive players or players who dont return tips and add others that play the same as i do. Im only level 64 in RS, but play this game the same as I do on all the others where I am level 94ish.

chez_heather
09-24-13, 11:33 AM
I start with the News in the morning, and I gift everybody who has gifted me, then tip back. Once I've done that, I go through the newsfeed below that and tip anybody that I hadn't seen on the gift section. Finally, later in the day when I have time I tip through my social list. Very rarely do I even look at the wall except to see what nbrs need for parts. I run an average of 82 nbrs adding new as some seem to stop playing.

achamplin2
09-25-13, 08:48 PM
I tip off my wall.

If you are looking for Nbrs go to the addme thread.

Where is that thread?

TinksThots
09-25-13, 08:57 PM
Where is that thread?
Pick your game (http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me), then post your ID in any thread that matches the kind of nbr you're looking for. :D

happyheartfla
10-05-13, 01:08 PM
I have about 60 now, just weeded out the non-active players. I start with the materials requests, visiting each, tipping, gift same item, and accept request. Then I move onto my gifts, visiting each and tipping. Next comes my wall and news feeds. At end of my day, I gift all my neighbors and let TL filter out the ones I've already been too. I figure this way everyone who needs something special has had a chance to contact me. I usually gift general parts, goal parts, or cappuccino, depending wherwe are in the game/month.

aburisushu
10-08-13, 02:00 AM
i have 87 neighbors on RS, of which around 40+ are dedicated 4 stars. half of them don't post on walls but i know they tip back frequently :)
there's also another dozen of 0-1 stars who don't really tip or gift at all... (maybe once every few months teehee)

i start off with requests first and gifting the same requested item back.
then i visit neighbors whom i think are always building stuff or if they usually post needed parts on their walls.
and then i go on to gift the same items back to whoever's in my gift list.
and then i tip my 4-star neighbors first - at this point i don't gift them yet (so that they can gift me first and then i'll gift back the same item)
finally i visit everyone else and mass gift parts to those who have no preference, because stew is pretty much useless when you have gazillions of food on your counters :') still there are some high-level players who just prefer food for some reason, so i'd note down who these neighbors as well.

phew sorry for the long post, i'm surprised too lol. after trying different styles i think i'm settling with this one for now :) i also have 31 neighbors on BS. would love to have more but my slow 3G connection can't handle that many neighbors.. sad. RS + BS T/G time takes up 2 hours with 3G, and only 1 hour when i have free wifi. dayum

aburisushu
10-08-13, 02:02 AM
i do this daily but i wonder how long i can keep up with this :rolleyes:

AdorkableGeek
10-08-13, 11:55 AM
I have 55 (well, 56 but TeamLava doesn't count Stormie's Store) for all games and tip chronologically, then check my wall to see if any neighbour has asked me to gift them a specific gift and gift back what other neighbours have sent me. :)