PDA

View Full Version : Attacking army ignores Reinforcement Troops

MediusSyberia
09-22-13, 10:41 AM
If you're using troops that attack defensive buildings (bears, wizards, etc.) and an enemy deploys some reinforcement troops from their alliance portal, the attacking army tends to totally ignore these troops until they have destroyed all defensive buildings.

Instead of stopping and attacking the troops they just ignore them and keep attacking defensive buildings. They only attack the troops before this if they run into each other.

This is making defensive troops pretty over-powered. If the enemy deploys archers or ice wizards or something like that they just run around ****ing all your attacking troops that go for defensive buildings and you have to hope that they either 1) destroy all defensive buildings first so they will fight the army or 2) that the defensive troops will run directly into the path of the attacking army so they'll attack back.

MediusSyberia
09-26-13, 05:05 AM
Even after the update today, the issue is the same.

All troops who attack defensive buildings (bears and wizards) will mostly ignore any reinforced troops that are deployed until they have destroyed all defensive buildings. So if the reinforced troops are accidentally deployed early in the battle they will **** almost all your bears and wizards without any resistance.

ClashCade
09-26-13, 07:37 AM
Actually...I'm not quite sure if this is a bug. The same occurs in Clash of Clans as well as Samurai Siege. In those games, as it is with this one, you need to deploy more troops (warriors or archers) to defeat them. Bears & wizards will still target defenses...and apparently they don't consider donated reinforcement troops as a defense

MediusSyberia
09-26-13, 07:59 AM
Actually...I'm not quite sure if this is a bug. The same occurs in Clash of Clans as well as Samurai Siege. In those games, as it is with this one, you need to deploy more troops (warriors or archers) to defeat them. Bears & wizards will still target defenses...and apparently they don't consider donated reinforcement troops as a defense

Nope it's all units not just bears and wizards.

I just had some archers running outside a base destroying a few worksheds. Ran past the alliance portal and deployed enemy reinforced archer troops. Their archers took out all my attacking archers while my attacking archers kept destroying worksheds/markets/whatever.

ClashCade
09-26-13, 08:39 AM
Ok, I just tried it too. You're right, that's definitely not right. How is someone meant to defeat them?!

MediusSyberia
09-26-13, 09:16 AM
Ok, I just tried it too. You're right, that's definitely not right. How is someone meant to defeat them?!

That's the issue lol. If someone has ice wizards or something as reinforced troops they're very overpowered and **** your army quickly. If they put their alliance portal somewhere you can't avoid halfway during an attack you're gone.