PDA

View Full Version : Restoring game from previous device

Radiance
01-04-11, 07:19 PM
Hello, I recently changed my iphone to a new one. Loaded the game and was asked to register for a new account, i THOUGHT i had used the right Storm ID from my previous game but it was incorrect (Sensual_Radiance)

Later I found out that my original Storm ID is "Radiance". Can i restore my previous games of Bakery Story, Restaurant Story and City Story on my new Iphone Device?

If so, how?

Again, Storm ID i used to register on new device: Sensual_Radiance
I would like to restore games from old device under Storm ID: Radiance

Thanks.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 07:24 PM
I am in the middle of transfering my games to a new device. It got messed up so team lava is trying to fix.

you need to email them at support@teamlava.com

let them know what happened.

Note: My first email went saturday and they just got to me today. I am still waiting on another answer .

Radiance
01-04-11, 07:25 PM
Hi, Thanks for your reply. I will email them.

Hope you get the help you need to. Good luck!

Unregistered
01-05-11, 03:25 PM
I am in the middle of transfering my games to a new device. It got messed up so team lava is trying to fix.

you need to email them at support@teamlava.com

let them know what happened.

Note: My first email went saturday and they just got to me today. I am still waiting on another answer .

they emailed be back last night and I have been transfered on all games!!!! If you do not have your old device number
you have to set up a new storm Id in your new device. Then email them with your new device number, old storm ID and new storm Id number. They transfered all games to my new phone and I have my original storm ID number.

Kooky

eivom
02-04-13, 04:24 AM
I'm confused, what number do they need? Your cell number, model number, or IMEI number fro under your battery?