PDA

View Full Version : S.O.S: I can't empty the barn

casamassima
09-22-13, 06:22 AM
I apologise for starting a new thread, but haven't found elsewhere the answer I'm looking for.

The barn is full. I get the instruction to better its capacity, but before doing that I'd rather empty it.

However, in spite of my making biscuits & stuff, and sending them off with the plane, the barn remains full.
:(

Does anybody know how can I empty it?

I'm at level 3 or 4.

Thanks in advance!

ghjvcucjb
09-22-13, 12:27 PM
Sometimes when you send off a plane it appears like you're sending off several items that should clear your barn but in reality it's only one or two items and the rest of the items are coming from your silo. Then if the plane returns with an item, it will fill your barn back up. Trying selling items in your shop from your barn, not the silo, to help bring the inventory down. Then don't gather or make extra items you can't use for the plane orders. Upgrading really helps. For me, I pretend my barn max is 10 items lower than the actual max number so when I hit my pretend number, I start getting rid of stuff before I hit my actual max.

If that doesn't work, try force closing your game and if that doesn't work contact support.

casamassima
09-22-13, 12:51 PM
Sometimes when you send off a plane it appears like you're sending off several items that should clear your barn but in reality it's only one or two items and the rest of the items are coming from your silo. Then if the plane returns with an item, it will fill your barn back up. Trying selling items in your shop from your barn, not the silo, to help bring the inventory down. Then don't gather or make extra items you can't use for the plane orders. Upgrading really helps. For me, I pretend my barn max is 10 items lower than the actual max number so when I hit my pretend number, I start getting rid of stuff before I hit my actual max.

If that doesn't work, try force closing your game and if that doesn't work contact support.

Thank you very much! I'll try what you've suggested.