PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Poll/Suggestions 9/21/13

greygull
09-21-13, 10:09 PM
What new dragons would you like to see come to your island?

Fall is here, and Winter is fast approaching!

You can only vote once, but you can choose as many as you want!

Results will be submitted in 2 weeks.

Also please add any new dragon suggestions for the next poll.

How about a mummy dragon?

http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p788/Emmzo123/20130809_201709_zpsaeff47fb.jpg

Can I post an idea? The leafstorm dragon!
This would probably be the adult or juvenile form:)

I have an idea for a dragon, it's called the opal dragon...
...it's a water and light hybrid, however I'm not exactly good at drawing with computers so this may effect how it looks.

- lunar eclipse (blue moon + sun)
- solar eclipse (sun + blue moon)
- blue moon (light/blue)
- sun (light/yellow) (there's gonna be a lot of sunrise fails @@)

New Bug type concept:

Mantis dragon = Bug + Green
Beetle dragon = Bug + Stone
Butterfly or Moth dragon (Butterfly when bred in the daytime, Moth at night!) = Bug + Yellow
Black Widow dragon = Bug + Fire

Better yet a new element known as tree dragons, you could have mahogany and beech and maple!

I have created a concept for a new set of dragons, the Jungle type.

Vine/Thorn Dragon (Jungle = Green + Blue) - 16 hours
Vine/Thorn Dragon (Jungle + Green) - 20 hours
Wildfire Dragon (Jungle + Red) - 14 hours
Macaw Dragon (Jungle + Yellow) - 7 hours
Berryfruit Dragon (Jungle + Blue/Green) - 10 hours

ShadowDragon136
09-21-13, 10:43 PM
I'd like opal because that's my birthstone :) I'd love the lunar/solar dragons, but I'd rather Cosmic be brought back and expanded upon, as these would fit right in. Regardless, I just hope Android will have access to these. It's getting frustrating to see so many awesome iOS only dragons added week after week and barely anything new for android.

mrarfan
09-22-13, 03:10 AM
Please Opal Dragon! Please! It's my Gemstone (October) and my birthday is on October 7!
Also Libra Dragon and looks like a Diamond Dragon design! PLEASE!

picklylily
09-22-13, 06:46 AM
Boost breeding for pink and black? LOL :rolleyes:

picklylily
09-22-13, 06:47 AM
No more new dragons please. Can't keep up. I'm so left behind. :p

Olena
09-22-13, 07:08 AM
Boost breeding for pink and black? LOL :rolleyes:

Why "lol"? I would love this feature - it seems I can't get any of Black hybrids at all (I've tried so many times sinds they were introduced without any result). Just hoping that boosting breed wont be costing Gold though >.<

ThunderRemix8
09-22-13, 09:16 AM
The boost, definitely! I wanna see what frame a Spider dragon would look like.

dragonitel
09-22-13, 09:32 AM
solar system dragons!

pegasus14
09-22-13, 05:12 PM
I vote for no new dragons but instead bring removed dragons back for a time. At least no new dragons for 5 or 6 months to play catch up and no removals of non seasonal dragons in that time either.

eye_of_the_world
09-22-13, 06:13 PM
I vote for no new dragons but instead bring removed dragons back for a time. At least no new dragons for 5 or 6 months to play catch up and no removals of non seasonal dragons in that time either.

No new dragons I agree with but for 5 or 6 months? No that's too long. I think the last option is what everybody wants!

sunnybabi1986
09-22-13, 08:02 PM
NO NEW DRAGONS!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give some of us a break to catch up and breed the ones you released 6 months ago and we STILL haven't had a chance to get. A boost would be AMAZING!! Hands down the best idea out there.

picklylily
09-22-13, 08:37 PM
Why "lol"? I would love this feature - it seems I can't get any of Black hybrids at all (I've tried so many times sinds they were introduced without any result). Just hoping that boosting breed wont be costing Gold though >.<

That's exactly why. It would probably cost gold. :3
And none of the boosts worked on my island. Just gold trap. :/

fagoggil
09-22-13, 09:25 PM
II am not so interested in new dragons as much as I want old ones back, mermaid, mistmoth especially. I understand seasonal dragons.

wiccapi
09-22-13, 10:10 PM
expand mythic, dino, stone, cosmic, royal, tropic hybrids just like predecessors... ::3

wayneh23
09-23-13, 01:13 AM
expand mythic, dino, stone, cosmic, royal, tropic hybrids just like predecessors... ::3

+1,
why not have a crazy month where you bring back all expired and seasonal dragons, give the art team a well deserved break.

bexrexbex
09-23-13, 04:59 AM
I don't get why people want to bring back removed/limited dragons? That kind of ruins the whole point of breeding them in the first place. Bring in new limited dragons. It gives everyone a chance to have a slightly unique island. It's a point of pride to have a limited dragon that was tough to breed. It's not to special if everyone has it.

J85909266
09-23-13, 10:06 AM
Breeding boost is the only thing I care about. This game has more than enough dragons that I can't ever seem to get.

midnightmeerkat
09-23-13, 12:55 PM
I don't get why people want to bring back removed/limited dragons? That kind of ruins the whole point of breeding them in the first place. Bring in new limited dragons. It gives everyone a chance to have a slightly unique island. It's a point of pride to have a limited dragon that was tough to breed. It's not to special if everyone has it.

I disagree... It is so difficult to breed the super rares and they are introducing and removing them at such a rate that only a very small number of people have a chance of getting them, even if they do bring them back not everyone will be able to breed them so they will still be 'special'

bexrexbex
09-23-13, 08:03 PM
I disagree... It is so difficult to breed the super rares and they are introducing and removing them at such a rate that only a very small number of people have a chance of getting them, even if they do bring them back not everyone will be able to breed them so they will still be 'special'

Yeah but why not introduce new rare dragons? Keeps the game interesting. Making the dragons limited makes me want them more. Having all dragons be available forever is a little boring.

SteveEG158
09-23-13, 08:27 PM
For next Polls and Suggestions we should have a section that is...
-An Anniversary dragon
-Or an Ultimate type that's better that diamond Hybrids which maybe you can choose what currency it gives you like coins, food, (maybe gold) *New Type*
-Or maybe slow things down for a change like in the good old days...

These things might be good ideas for new types of dragons!

eye_of_the_world
09-23-13, 08:45 PM

They will be brought back for a limited time, because it will give more people a reason to get them ASAP before they're gone again so obviously limited dragons will always come back, just like Fireworks did. I don't care about the limited ones, except for the old ones because they look awesome! Not like the things we got not now lol

jesskiee
09-23-13, 11:45 PM
None of those really.. Finishing Dino's first would be great.. Rex Pterodactyl Dino Triceratops.. 4 for a 3 habitat kinda blows :p

eye_of_the_world
09-24-13, 12:39 AM
None of those really.. Finishing Dino's first would be great.. Rex Pterodactyl Dino Triceratops.. 4 for a 3 habitat kinda blows :p

One might be a diamond hybrid just like they did with prism? :o

dracoonic
09-24-13, 02:56 AM
well seems like none of the comments are bringing money for the team... whatever.. i will use cash for the devs if i am happy with the development..

jesskiee
09-24-13, 04:03 AM
One might be a diamond hybrid just like they did with prism? :o

Can't wait to see if there is a diamond Dino.. hope it's awesome!!

jesskiee
09-24-13, 04:05 AM
Please... Never Ever.. do a spider dragon :eek: :eek:

KaliIno
09-24-13, 09:55 AM
Another dragon game I play has a whole series of birthstone dragons that you can breed.

(Removed third party info (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links))

pegasus14
09-25-13, 07:30 AM

I wasn't talking about the seasonal dragons that were marked as limited from the beginning. That's one thing. It's fair not to bring those back since we were all warned about what we were getting into. I was really referring to dragons like the Quetzel and Mistmoth that everyone was supposed to have as much time as they needed to get but got pulled anyway. .

mash4u1
09-25-13, 06:00 PM
How about the removal of island dragon? You can then send out as many new dragons as you want to throw at us!!!

lollipop_rp
09-25-13, 06:22 PM
Boost breeding (as long as its similar to the boosted coins thing) I don't want it to be like the boosted breed button we already have.... It should be a one time buy thing and it'll be used FOREVER

Star pond sounds cool
It should have a benefit other than just a decor.

Mummy dragon looks really nice. I love how its a adapted forest
Really nice ^^

cakeandpie
09-25-13, 07:18 PM
I envision solar dragons as as having an orange sun element. There's no orange dragons yet, but there should be! :)

Also, this is the first poll I've done--has there been an option in a previous poll for a Rainbow banner? There's a Rainbow dragon but no banner for him! Every other type has a banner--Rainbow needs one too!

bexrexbex
09-27-13, 06:16 AM
I don't know if this thread is meant for "general suggestions" too, but I'd really like the "Menu" button to be available when visiting neighbors, not just when on my own island. It's annoying that I have to go back to my own island to see who wrote on my wall while I go visit my neighbors, or to see my news feed.

Lesimony
09-27-13, 06:31 AM
I don't know if this thread is meant for "general suggestions" too, but I'd really like the "Menu" button to be available when visiting neighbors, not just when on my own island. It's annoying that I have to go back to my own island to see who wrote on my wall while I go visit my neighbors, or to see my news feed.

You don't have to go home, but the "shortcut" may not be any quicker. Hit the "Social" icon, and when it brings up your neighbor list hit the blue back arrow in the top left corner and you'll be back in your main menu.

For the pink/black breeding, (or any special element). I'd gladly pay coins, or a few gold (no more than 5) to have something that suppresses color splitting for 1 week.

mrarfan
09-27-13, 06:57 AM
Where is the Libra Dragon? =_=

kalika8998
09-28-13, 01:42 PM
I invented a dragon! Elephant Dragon! Super Rare using Jungle Dragon and Forest Dragon! Costs 2,000 gold!

kalika8998
09-28-13, 01:47 PM
Another one might be the Ladybug Dragon, Rarely using Spider Dragon and Fire Dragon!

captainhair
09-28-13, 01:50 PM
I would like to vote for the breeding boost, but I'm guessing it wouldn't be available for android anyways.

So I vote for the elephant in the room - revisiting game mechanics (e.g. commons, breeding times, splitting, habitat capacity/number, etc.) that were devised a long time ago, and which have grown outdated as the game has evolved over the last year.

bexrexbex
09-28-13, 03:56 PM
You don't have to go home, but the "shortcut" may not be any quicker. Hit the "Social" icon, and when it brings up your neighbor list hit the blue back arrow in the top left corner and you'll be back in your main menu.

For the pink/black breeding, (or any special element). I'd gladly pay coins, or a few gold (no more than 5) to have something that suppresses color splitting for 1 week.

Mine doesn't have the blue back button when I'm on someone else's island, maybe it's an Android/IOS difference? I'm on Android.

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 04:30 PM
Mine doesn't have the blue back button when I'm on someone else's island, maybe it's an Android/IOS difference? I'm on Android.

Yes I think android don't have it.

mrarfan
09-29-13, 07:19 AM

You can also tap "Album" and your neighbour's ALBUM will pop up! :D

Emmzo123
09-29-13, 08:07 AM
Oh wow I never expected my idea to be on a poll! I posted it a while ago and I completely forgot about it!
Some ideas are really cool here but I have to admit that team lava do need to calm down with releasing and removing dragons:(

One_Piece_
09-29-13, 09:07 AM
Hello? any news about Boo dragon? TL please!! Boo dragon!!!

mrarfan
09-30-13, 01:49 AM
WHERE IS THE LIBRA DRAGON? WAITING FOR IT :(
(Just reminding this lol)

eye_of_the_world
09-30-13, 01:53 AM
WHERE IS THE LIBRA DRAGON? WAITING FOR IT :(
(Just reminding this lol)

Tuesday or Friday these days :p

doop01
09-30-13, 04:36 AM
On your android device hit the menu button. That will bring up the game menu where you can access your wall. I didn't know about that for a long time either!

samstagk
09-30-13, 09:43 AM
I'd like the witch, boo, and zombie dragons to be available again for halloween. I couldn't get them last time around.

bexrexbex
10-01-13, 04:33 PM
On your android device hit the menu button. That will bring up the game menu where you can access your wall. I didn't know about that for a long time either!

That's my whole point, there IS no menu button when you are visiting someone else's island. The only options are "Wall" "Social" and "Home." At least that's the case on my Android device, I'd be surprised if other Android devices were different.

mrarfan
10-01-13, 04:43 PM
Greygull! Please accept the first 3 most voted lol

poisonoushades
10-01-13, 04:57 PM
That's my whole point, there IS no menu button when you are visiting someone else's island. The only options are "Wall" "Social" and "Home." At least that's the case on my Android device, I'd be surprised if other Android devices were different.

Your phone should have a menu button on it somewhere. While visiting a neighbor, press the menu button on YOUR PHONE and it should bring up the in-game menu. I don't know if all Androids have a menu button on them, though.

bexrexbex
10-02-13, 06:07 AM
Your phone should have a menu button on it somewhere. While visiting a neighbor, press the menu button on YOUR PHONE and it should bring up the in-game menu. I don't know if all Androids have a menu button on them, though.

Oh duh! This definitely works! Thanks for putting up my with snarkiness haha

You just made my game play a little easier :)

poisonoushades
10-02-13, 02:47 PM
No prob, Bob ;)

merdragon
10-07-13, 07:26 AM
Please let neighbours gift dragons, similar to gifting gold.
Better still, let us trade with neighbours, similar to Farm Story2.
Add another island (or 3) to the main group of 6 islands, there are plenty of space, scrolling left. Have a rainbow (or Milky Way) bridge that we can buy (with coins) to connect to the extended group of islands, so we can have more habitats.

kooky panda
10-07-13, 02:17 PM
Thanks for all the votes!! Results have been submitted!

New Poll/suggestion thread will be up soon!!