PDA

View Full Version : Getting frustrated, do you feel this way too?

winter0066
09-21-13, 09:01 PM
I really enjoyed this game at first. Now, I am getting really bored. I haven't had a shovel, or saw in weeks and I have no room to build, due to all the stuff I can't remove. I don't have enough money to buy a studio, and can only afford 2 sheep. Some of the cooking times are just way too long. This game has so much potential, but I am burned out. I understand Team Lava needs to make money, but this is just a waste of time. If the drops were more frequent,I would have no problem purchasing gems. Oh well, I really want to keep playing, but I am just bored and over it.

Anybody else share the these feelings also?

irishmeagan
09-21-13, 10:41 PM
I am with you 100%. It could be great. Getting bored though..too hard to make any money.

sourlicorice5
09-21-13, 11:47 PM
I am with you to. Once i reach level 15 i most likely will quit. Just want to complete the goal to reach 15 so the goal to in the other games go away.

nan0165
09-22-13, 05:29 AM
I think some of the other people in the game are giving up too...today one of my neighbors was selling thing cheap like deeds ...HELLO?!.....I think they were selling out! I like the game but it is too hard to make the money you need and the dang barn is always full!

kwhales
09-22-13, 06:13 AM
I stopped playing because the gold goal was over, but I also stopped because of full barns and stuff. I had enough items to expand my property, but never got the items needed to clear them. No shovel, ax, saw. nada. Why expand if you can't use the land? I had tons of papers - deeds and such, but why bother using them. Rarely got paint and screws and items to upgrade existing buildings too. Alot of coins but nothing to spend it on.

mamareader02
09-22-13, 07:03 AM
I really want to keep playing,it would be such a fun game if TL just made a few adjustments

sourlicorice5
09-22-13, 10:09 AM
Im almost at level 15. Ive let my nbrs know and have already sold all my maps and deeds (sold those fast lol) plus the very few and i mean very few screws i had.

pipipooh1977
09-22-13, 11:21 AM
I'm quitting....plain and simple! So I'm done! :mad:

TL made this game so difficult to play it's not even fun! I can't find or get any expansion or tools anymore. No matter how many deliveries I make I stopped getting those items.....except coins! You CANT progress w/o tools or expansion items! It is the WORST game I have EVER played! Absolutely the worst, most aggravating, most difficult and hair pulling game....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I didn't spend a dime on this game....and I NEVER will even if that means not completing goals! Thanks TL for making a game most players will uninstall! Time to rant by leaving feedback in the App Store!

igames4me
09-22-13, 11:50 AM
Agree once I reach level 15 I may quit

llamafarms
09-22-13, 12:51 PM
I too am about done with this game. I don't get deeds for expansion, shovels or picks to get rid of rocks/grass/etc. I get they want people to take their time, but I am stuck with out these items. My other problem is everything costs too much. I don't think I'll ever have enough for the bakery.

queenaleecia
09-22-13, 01:17 PM
I haven't gotten a shovel since I first downloaded this game but there are tons of grass patches, bushes, and small rocks that need to be removed.

The pond doesn't drop coins or tools anymore & the freaking bait takes too long.

llamafarms
09-22-13, 01:43 PM
I haven't gotten a shovel since I first downloaded this game but there are tons of grass patches, bushes, and small rocks that need to be removed.

The pond doesn't drop coins or tools anymore & the freaking bait takes too long.

Totally agree!!!!!

winter0066
09-22-13, 01:44 PM
Also, if you buy something in the newspaper to help you complete a delivery, much of the time I noticed, the items you buy cost more than you collect from completing the delivery. Kind of defeats the purpose of the newspaper and stores.

meme1098
09-22-13, 05:25 PM

You cannot progress in the game if:
No tools to clear land for usable space
No permits or titles dropping either to do expansions
Discarding delivery orders 90% of the time because of items required not even available.
No parts dropping to upgrade capacity of barn, silo or extra slots for foods or side shop.
So frustration level is pretty high right now.

mymummy789
09-23-13, 06:11 AM
Also, if you buy something in the newspaper to help you complete a delivery, much of the time I noticed, the items you buy cost more than you collect from completing the delivery. Kind of defeats the purpose of the newspaper and stores.

tbh, I don't use the deliveries as a way of making money, but purely for obtaining (hopefully) expansion parts. Most of my money is made via the shop.

pipipooh1977
09-23-13, 09:39 AM
Caught the black butterfly then game reset.....now no black butterfly in collections....stupid....stupid....stupid game! :mad:

luke1100
09-23-13, 12:15 PM
Agree with everyone's comments............bored bored boring......level 15 cannot come quick enough

lolzillaz
09-23-13, 01:49 PM
tbh, I don't use the deliveries as a way of making money, but purely for obtaining (hopefully) expansion parts. Most of my money is made via the shop.

Same here, I think its designed to be this way; Make money by selling to others, then dump that money into the "delivery money sink" and pray for parts, tools and expansion items. It feels like a constant struggle to make money and gain items in the process. It is more like make money OR gain items are the choices.

Buggi79
09-23-13, 08:54 PM
In the last three days I've sent out about 30 deliveries.

Only 4 of those gave me something other than coins and XP, and only one gave me a tool, a saw, of which I already have 3.

charissalim
09-24-13, 06:49 AM
can TL let us trade directly with who we want? items kept getting hijack !!!!!!

sugarzen6
09-24-13, 09:13 AM
I was just coming to the forum to see if there is a trick that I'm missing to get the tools to clear land. I guess not. This game has a lot of potential but the inability to clear land that I've expanded to is really taking away the fun. With other games you can at least have fun decorating and rearranging while you complete goals or wait for random drops. With this game there is almost nothing to do. I'm maxed out on almost everything in castle story and was hopeful this game would fill it's place but it's just not that fun. Castle Story was fun for close to a year- Farm Story didn't even hold out for a few weeks. TL, if we can clear our land there is enticement to purchase decorative objects. As it stand now, at level 19, I don't even have enough cleared space to place the necessities how I'd like.

nicxole
09-24-13, 10:34 AM
I've been playing for around a month and maybe have gotten 3 saws. I do a least 1-2 dozen deliveries a day, I'd purchase them with gems if it wee 1 or 2, but the fact that its 8 gems and I only have 25 is a waste. I'm disappointed because I do like the game, but its extremely frustrating.

pipipooh1977
09-24-13, 01:03 PM
I have played for 18 days now, made 454 deliveries and have not gotten 1 saw, shovel or pick axe! It is extremely frustrating, the drop rate needs to change or stormie needs to sell 1 of those items daily to each player.

TL pleeeeeeeease change this, land is useless if you can't clear it!

enaid03
09-24-13, 01:17 PM
This game has a lot of potential but the inability to clear land that I've expanded to is really taking away the fun. With other games you can at least have fun decorating and rearranging while you complete goals or wait for random drops. With this game there is almost nothing to do. I'm maxed out on almost everything in castle story and was hopeful this game would fill it's place but it's just not that fun. Castle Story was fun for close to a year- Farm Story didn't even hold out for a few weeks.

Exactly how I feel - 16 days on the farm. I was enjoying this game as an alternative to my maxed out used to be beloved CS. I thought jousting was going to be a longer goal, but when you are maxed with just about everything its clearly no fun. But FS2 requires ridiculous wait times, and I haven't seen a shovel since DAY 1. I've been saving up for a studio, but it is a long process because I keep buying items to expand. I haven't decorated because I need the money for the studio.

ghjvcucjb
09-24-13, 01:34 PM
The lack of shovels and screws are starting to wear on my patience. Also lost two more friends/neighbors in the past 24 hours due to boredom and not being able to advance for lack of supplies. That's too bad as they were great neighbors.

mymummy789
09-24-13, 01:56 PM
It is a shame that despite the constant complaints about reliance on random drops for certain quests on other TL games, they have made this game solely dependent on random drops for all expansion requirements. I hope they really are reading the comments and take notice. I am baring with it for the time being as it is still a very new game (to me, anyway).

aimeeq
09-24-13, 06:34 PM
Takes too long to do anything. Buildings are too expensive for the levels, upgrades and expansions take too many random drops. You get trapped with deliveries and the barn gets full, but once you can clear something you get 10 in a row. Their gem trap is to make you need to upgrade before you can move on. I haven't gotten a shovel in forever. I LOVE being able to buy and sell stuff, but that is about it. Getting ready to delete

JerseyGirl068
09-24-13, 06:49 PM
I totally agree with everyone in this thread. The only way to progress in this game is to buy gems for EVERYTHING! I'm pretty frustrated & plan to go back to FS1. I've been trying to get pizza oven for a week & a half & am still $10K short. Can't get permits, shovels, paint, screws so can't upgrade silo or barn to hold more items. So frustrated!

sourlicorice5
09-25-13, 08:41 AM
Finally reached level 15 and now have quit. Just selling off all my inventory for as low as itll allow me to then deleting this game.

Its a shame cause the game has so much potential and could have been a great game. Too bad TL made it too hard to clear land and upgrade buildings.

Limaxa
09-26-13, 07:08 AM
I don't know what to do in this game. I don't get anything i need like shovels, picks or those things you need to expand...and i'm always broke :(

aimeeq
09-28-13, 06:24 PM
Shovels, hammers, screws. All too hard to come by. And expansion materials. And the barn fills up too fast. I had 3 deliveries that asked for 2 pizza. I can't get close to tha amount of $ needed to get a pizza oven. The dang sheep take too long to make any of that stuff.

nbella1414
09-29-13, 01:00 AM
It took me 7 days to save up enough $$ for the pizza oven (playing way more than I should have had to)... And now half my deliveries want lemon items!!! Give me a break! I feel like I just won't be entire game by getting that pizza oven. In another 3/4 days i can get ONE lemon tree!!! Woooooooooooooo!!!!! Now maybe I can actually complete deliveries instead of discarding the majority.

I did have an amazing moment the other day when someone sold 10 shovels in the newspaper for a very low price. That was super exciting as I was able to clear 10 bushes and gain some screws, nails etc. I wish I would have seen the players name to thank him/her.

This is how frustrating this game is.

ghjvcucjb
09-29-13, 01:18 AM
It took me 7 days to save up enough $$ for the pizza oven (playing way more than I should have had to)... And now half my deliveries want lemon items!!! Give me a break! I feel like I just won't be entire game by getting that pizza oven. In another 3/4 days i can get ONE lemon tree!!! Woooooooooooooo!!!!! Now maybe I can actually complete deliveries instead of discarding the majority.

I did have an amazing moment the other day when someone sold 10 shovels in the newspaper for a very low price. That was super exciting as I was able to clear 10 bushes and gain some screws, nails etc. I wish I would have seen the players name to thank him/her.

I...am...so...jealous...right...now...I think I'm going to be sick. 10 shovels?!!! Ok, wiping tears from my eyes. I haven't seen a shovel since my first or second day.

J/k! Congratulations! I would probably take out an add in my local newspaper if I got that many shovels in this game. Lol

bowlfullofcherries
09-29-13, 02:43 AM
Stormie has sold me some shovels at my lowest moments in the game. It's ultra rare, but it happens. And- amazingly- a friend gifted me the ever elusive deed! I was shocked and kept double checking (is that accurate?) to make sure it had actually happened.

The overall game is frustrating but buying and selling is fun. You get a feel for the prices, jack up the rare items, sell excess common goods below or at market price and keep what you need. Love it.

TEN shovels?! Holy cow.

alexd197379
09-29-13, 04:58 AM
:mad:
I haven't had a shovel in weeks also don't understand as I get other things really quickly. I presume this is the same for most as no one ever sells them. Getting bored now as can't get much further :(
SOMEONE DO SOMEHING!!!!!

yourstru
09-29-13, 05:21 AM
Stormie has sold me some shovels at my lowest moments in the game. It's ultra rare, but it happens. And- amazingly- a friend gifted me the ever elusive deed! I was shocked and kept double checking (is that accurate?) to make sure it had actually happened.

The overall game is frustrating but buying and selling is fun. You get a feel for the prices, jack up the rare items, sell excess common goods below or at market price and keep what you need. Love it.

TEN shovels?! Holy cow.

I agree with u, "the overall game is frustrating but buying and selling is fun" yes I agree, also I bought what I thought was 1 shovel, it actually was 10. Since I did not need them, I sold them for a profit.

sunkalito
09-29-13, 05:53 AM

Opposite happened to me the other day. I almost cried. My nephew stopped playing the game so i decided to sell his 3 permits (i hardly ever get the stupid permits to expand) at a very low price, but whenever i went into his shop nothing showed up. And note that i went over immediatly after i put them for sale. They were still on his stall drom jis game's point of view but nowhere to be found through mine... After a little while someone had already bought them off. I was so frustrated!!! Ughhhh. I'm sure i went there before the person bought it but for some reason the permits would not show up. Oh, the rage...

belbar22
09-29-13, 12:19 PM
I am also frustrated by waiting for drops of screws and expansion permits and also for the long wait for products to be ready. I will get to level 15 collect my gems for CS and DS and delete it. It's a shame cos it had potential.

09-30-13, 01:13 PM
I guess I am officially done with the game today. I need the studio, it costs $11,000. I currently have $8886.00. I spent all last week just crafting what I could and selling it because most of the flights required something from the studio. I'm really bored with that so I decided to fill some flights today at about $150.00 a flight but now EVERY flight is going to require something from the studio. I'm at a standstill. I'll sell everything off today then delete the game. If it improves the amount or something gets better, please feel free to message me. I enjoyed this game.

nbella1414
10-01-13, 03:01 PM
Opposite happened to me the other day. I almost cried. My nephew stopped playing the game so i decided to sell his 3 permits (i hardly ever get the stupid permits to expand) at a very low price, but whenever i went into his shop nothing showed up. And note that i went over immediatly after i put them for sale. They were still on his stall drom jis game's point of view but nowhere to be found through mine... After a little while someone had already bought them off. I was so frustrated!!! Ughhhh. I'm sure i went there before the person bought it but for some reason the permits would not show up. Oh, the rage...

That is terrible. I'm sorry. :( It seems like maybe, this game works against you. When you need something it's impossible. Once you have it you no longer need it. Before I got the pizza oven I was discarding almost every single delivery because they ALL wanted pizza. Now that I have it I rarely ever have a delivery requiring pizza!!! What gives? I have like 12 pizzas in my barn now!!! Grr!

@ ghjvcucjb: I know. It was most definitely the highest point of this game so far!! I only paid something like 1850 for all of them. So exciting!!

leanel14
10-02-13, 03:53 AM
Yeah this game is hard to play and why expand and need tools that never come out and hard to find

olcastle
10-02-13, 02:24 PM
It seems like maybe, this game works against you. When you need something it's impossible. Once you have it you no longer need it. Before I got the pizza oven I was discarding almost every single delivery because they ALL wanted pizza. Now that I have it I rarely ever have a delivery requiring pizza!!! What gives? I have like 12 pizzas in my barn now!!! Grr!

It's kind of like this :)
There was always a lot of bricks around. I sold about 20 during the last few days.
Now I desperately need them and can't find just 2.