PDA

View Full Version : battles should be equal

sweetcupcake555555
09-21-13, 06:38 PM
i think all battles should be as close to equal as possible. i am sick of getting attacked by over powered players and then being unable to revenge attack as they have every available defence and are impossible to,defeat. why are battles so unequal in this game. this includes bases i can attack as i am able to attack lvls way lower than mine but i choose not to.

also there should be a set amount of coins / spellstones that can be looted from each place as its impossible to save coins when i am constantly being looted of almost all i have. whatever is in the vaults should remain safe and people can loot what is in the banks instead.

anyone else struggling to save. i think it will take me years to save for next town hall upgrade at the rate i am being attacked.

jahil
09-21-13, 06:44 PM
i think all battles should be as close to equal as possible. i am sick of getting attacked by over powered players and then being unable to revenge attack as they have every available defence and are impossible to,defeat. why are battles so unequal in this game. this includes bases i can attack as i am able to attack lvls way lower than mine but i choose not to.

also there should be a set amount of coins / spellstones that can be looted from each place as its impossible to save coins when i am constantly being looted of almost all i have. whatever is in the vaults should remain safe and people can loot what is in the banks instead.

anyone else struggling to save. i think it will take me years to save for next town hall upgrade at the rate i am being attacked.

I totally agree.... Im level 24 and is always matched against lvl 40+ bases.... I cant attack them bacause when they attack back... I will certainly loose all the savings because i have very limited defense... The game is totally unbalanced....

sweetcupcake555555
09-21-13, 07:08 PM
I totally agree.... Im level 24 and is always matched against lvl 40+ bases.... I cant attack them bacause when they attack back... I will certainly loose all the savings because i have very limited defense... The game is totally unbalanced.....

i totally understand.
its very frustrating and whilst i dont expect to be able to afford things immediatly as i dont mind saving up for upgrades,i also hate starting each new day with almost zero and feeling like i am getting no where.

when i first started playingbthey matched the battling much more equally and also took into account peoples defense and attack. now its like a free for all.

jahil
09-21-13, 10:56 PM
Aside from all of that I even encountered a lvl 42 base.. That takes more crowns from me...imagine a lvl 42 base i will only get 16 crowns to win and 24 when i lose....

FrozenTurtle
09-23-13, 10:05 AM
Thanks for your input! While this is still a new game, it may be harder to find opponents who are an exact match. We try to find the best match and adjust the won/lost Crowns accordingly.

Takiofallen
09-24-13, 01:03 PM
Sorry all but i completely disagree. I have had a very good time playing this game it all depend on your strategy i will post more in the appropriate thread.

jahil
09-24-13, 05:21 PM
Yes, the game is good and there are several startegies that you can employ in this.... I just realized that crowns is not as important as upgrading the keep... Cant blame me though if i have an uber success on invading bases and having to lvl up and upgrade fast enough to gain so much crown and then pitted up now against high lvl players....well as of now im saving for my lvl 6 hall...and is hunting high gold count loot bases to serve my cause hahahaha.... I count wait to complete my visioned defense....

jonathanharker
10-02-13, 08:57 AM
I can never save enough to upgrade anything. On the verge of quitting. I've been waiting almost a week to try to upgrade the royal hall in order to upgrade defenses but I have less and less gold every time I log in.

sand
10-02-13, 09:58 AM
I can never save enough to upgrade anything. On the verge of quitting. I've been waiting almost a week to try to upgrade the royal hall in order to upgrade defenses but I have less and less gold every time I log in.
What are you doing wrong, limerick man? At BLACK DEFENSE 2, we can take a look at your base and fix that leak. If you don't have 100 crowns to join, maybe we can get online at the same time and try to find each other by posting repeatedly in Global Chat. PM me if you're interested.

goddessnikole
10-03-13, 02:41 AM
I understand what you are saying and I felt that way too until I realized that focusing on leveling certain troops and focusing on a strategy that works will give you results. I was originally feeling overwhelmed but have figured out a strategy that works well. Also, upgrading your defense will help as well. Try upgrading every opportunity you get then as you win more battles, you will be able to maintain your loot. If it becomes a situation that you can only loot a certain amount that will take away from the game. For me, challenging my troops to see if they can defeat a target that seems overpowered or equal to me is fun. However, take this as a hard life lesson, no one is looking out for you so start getting your loot lower level or not. I base my decision to battle on loot vs. cost(of troops) and possibility of winning.