PDA

View Full Version : Will we soon be Mining for Gems in the Arctic Isles? Speculate!

moostermine
09-21-13, 05:56 PM
Look look!
What does it mean?

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/0ffc7149ffb5727add25b0368122c887_zpse63b1c82.jpg

Will we soon be crafting frozen dragons?
Getting arctic gemmies by breeding?
Or will that mysterious mine open up and let us dig?!!!!
.....and does this mean a new habitat in the snowbound lands? With a corresponding habitat increase?
.....one even a diamond habitat for our Crowns and Popsicles and Angels?
Hmmmmm.....what does it all mean?

doop01
09-21-13, 06:39 PM
Yeah, maybe gemstones for the arctic! Makes sense though since the diamond hybrids were so quick to be released here.

sand
09-21-13, 06:45 PM
Yawn. Unless they are setting up a trading portal and spell shop over there so we can recycle all those ice mice, I couldn't give a rat's tail. As if gemstone breeding on the warm isle were not a futile enough endeavor.

doop01
09-21-13, 09:34 PM
Yawn. Unless they are setting up a trading portal and spell shop over there so we can recycle all those ice mice, I couldn't give a rat's tail. As if gemstone breeding on the warm isle were not a futile enough endeavor.
I've bred all but 2 of the gemstone dragons while on android. Haven't really tried for Quartz yet, but seemed I COULD NOT breed Jade for the life of me. A few weeks ago i changed to ios and about a week or so ago I decided to breed for the gems to craft it instead. Got them pretty easily and Jade is crafting now. And do you know what? I kinda feel like I *****ed to get it after breeding the others.

moostermine
09-21-13, 09:38 PM

Well.....what if that is what we are getting? Will that bring the interest up a notch?
There's lots of fun things it coul be!
It might even mean something for all players!