PDA

View Full Version : clockwork dragon offer

Cipisek
09-21-13, 04:28 PM
ID: Cipisek

Yesterday I took the offer for Clockwork Dragon Egg but there was an update in Apple general conditions needed so I had to close the app and confirm them, then run the app again. I was asked for the app store password several times and in the and I got the bonus gold but not the egg. Anyone here could help me with that?

m4ndee
09-21-13, 04:50 PM
I have the exact same problem with a pearl dragon offer

maguar
09-21-13, 05:07 PM
First thing can you please check if you have the egg in your storage? You may need to force close and restart.

Second, if it's not in storage you will need to email support@teamlava.com.

I have passed th issue on

igames4me
09-21-13, 05:45 PM
Wait what clockwork offer? I didn't get this

m4ndee
09-21-13, 07:05 PM
My issue was resolved on upgrade to ios7. As ios7 included a restart, perhaps the adage "have you tried turning it off and on again?" Should be tried first, even for seasoned computer peoples.

princessaislynn29
09-21-13, 07:09 PM
I dont have clockwork offer either.....where is it??

arikasi
09-24-13, 01:14 PM
I have the exact same problem with a pearl dragon offer

I have exactly the same problem too when buying it for my kid.

I force closed restarted, nothing. I've contacted support. Any of you heard from them yet?

arikasi
09-29-13, 02:36 PM
It's been almost a week and I still haven't heard anything, even after forwarding support my iTunes receipt.

kooky panda
09-29-13, 06:29 PM
It's been almost a week and I still haven't heard anything, even after forwarding support my iTunes receipt.

If it has been has been over 5 business days, reply to the automatic email you received with your ticket number to check on the status.
(I think support may be a little behind due to some IOS7 issues)