PDA

View Full Version : Finding your friends

Takiofallen
09-21-13, 02:34 PM
Anyone know of way to find people you know that you want to play with...... or attack :p

jahil
09-21-13, 04:49 PM
No such thing... I have been wanting to do that... It would have been cool to kick the butts of your friends lol

sand
09-21-13, 10:32 PM
The only means of contact I see is the CHAT, which seems to be a global group chat. What are you supposed to do on that little feed? Announce yourself and hope your friends are online at that moment and see it among all the idiots looking for a flirt pal? LOL
On the bright side (maybe), I tried posting a few minutes ago and 2 alliance invitations popped into my Inbox. I exist!

kwhales
09-22-13, 05:26 AM
I wish we could write each other like on other games. We have an inbox, we should be able to use it freely.

jahil
09-22-13, 06:51 AM
Unluckily, the inbox is only used to annonce that an ally have a troop request...

kwhales
09-22-13, 08:00 AM
It would be great to use the in box for notes to each other. We could plan stragegies with out alliances and such. Even if we could only write to those in the alliance. Anything at this point would be better then it just hanging out waiting for alliance requests.

jahil
09-22-13, 08:06 AM
True, FM should find a way to make this game more enjoyable...

sand
09-23-13, 11:22 AM
I still can't find you guys. Other than surfing the battle-matching lists, the only way I can see to find specific players is to search for their alliance then look through the roster of members. Even so, once you find your friends, there's apparently no in-game method of making contact.
The Global Chat is a total waste of time. All players on one limited chat thread at once? That's absurd!
Alliance Chat is hardly better. It's mostly filled with an automated log of who has joined or left.

You can find my kingdom (Archers of Athena) on the roster of my current alliance, Dragon Guardian Elite. Should we maybe have an alliance thread as a way of letting people know where we are?

sand
09-23-13, 12:37 PM
Scratch that. You can't search for an alliance unless you LEAVE your alliance? How stupid is that? There HAS to be an easier way.
Moderators? Somebody?

MediusSyberia
09-23-13, 11:00 PM
Scratch that. You can't search for an alliance unless you LEAVE your alliance? How stupid is that? There HAS to be an easier way.
Moderators? Somebody?

Oh actually there is a way to do that without leaving your alliance. At the bottom of your screen in the middle you have buttons for Logs, Ranks, etc. Go to Ranks > Alliance Ranks and then you can see a list of the top 50 alliances. You can also pick an alliance to see the members it has and there is a button to join on the members page as well.

kwhales
09-24-13, 03:03 AM
Oh actually there is a way to do that without leaving your alliance. At the bottom of your screen in the middle you have buttons for Logs, Ranks, etc. Go to Ranks > Alliance Ranks and then you can see a list of the top 50 alliances. You can also pick an alliance to see the members it has and there is a button to join on the members page as well.

True but only if the person you are looking for is in the top 50 alliances. I know that my friends, like me are fairly new to this game and don't have enough crowns to join these. So finding them means leaving the alliance you are in and looking around.

sand
09-26-13, 08:19 AM
Any word on Takiofallen's alliance? If you haven't picked the name yet, how about Fallen Angels, or just Fallen? Motley Crew? The Mess Hall? The War Room? All In? Strategists? Flaming Arrows? The Novices? Crazy Cool Cadets?...
Okay, lemme stop cuz I can do this all day.

My crowns are rising, my stats are improving, and I'm slowly learning a few things about my bone-headed demolitionists. I'm ready to jump ship. Nothing wrong with Dragon Guardian Elite, but they don't talk to me. I need an interactive alliance.

kwhales
09-26-13, 02:26 PM
Hey sand. Jump ship and come over to kingdom bears. Tak and I are there. And the alliance chat room is open for chatting.

sand
09-27-13, 06:53 AM
Hey sand. Jump ship and come over to kingdom bears. Tak and I are there. And the alliance chat room is open for chatting.

I'ma smack you in the head for not mentioning they have a 200-crown requirement. But that's okay. I'm there, and I see you, but I don't know which one is Takio's kingdom. As for chat, the battle talk has somehow shifted to athletic sports. Sports! SMH

kwhales
09-27-13, 07:08 AM
I'ma smack you in the head for not mentioning they have a 200-crown requirement. But that's okay. I'm there, and I see you, but I don't know which one is Takio's kingdom. As for chat, the battle talk has somehow shifted to athletic sports. Sports! SMH

Ask questions or pm members. They are very helpful.

jahil
09-28-13, 05:55 AM
Whats your kingdom's name sand? I visited kingdom bears and i dont know which is yours...

kwhales
09-28-13, 06:32 AM
Whats your kingdom's name sand? I visited kingdom bears and i dont know which is yours...

Hi Jahil. We are all in Kingdom Bears. Its a great alliance. Sand is Archers of Athena. I am kwhales, Tak is kingdom fallen.
come join us.

jahil
09-28-13, 09:04 AM
I am in... Saw both your build already.... My camp name is naughty fortress

kwhales
09-28-13, 09:07 AM
I am in... Saw both your build already.... My camp name is naughty fortress

Glad you came. It is a very good alliance. Training camp for kingdom. Number 2 alliance.

jahil
09-28-13, 09:10 AM
Okay... Saw sands fortress too... Nice!

jahil
09-28-13, 09:12 AM
Glad you came. It is a very good alliance. Training camp for kingdom. Number 2 alliance.

Good luck on your hunt for 1150 crowns... Im sure its just a breeze for you...

kwhales
09-28-13, 09:16 AM
Good luck on your hunt for 1150 crowns... Im sure its just a breeze for you...

Yeah easy. LOL I am just concentrating on upgrading defense and strengthing my troops. Crowns are minor but I am trying to hold on to the ones I have. I tend to win attacks upon me and get crowns, but lose attacks on other camps.

Just have to figure out what to upgrade first.

jahil
09-28-13, 03:16 PM
Yeah easy. LOL I am just concentrating on upgrading defense and strengthing my troops. Crowns are minor but I am trying to hold on to the ones I have. I tend to win attacks upon me and get crowns, but lose attacks on other camps.

Just have to figure out what to upgrade first.

Well, it depends on your style of play... Some are defensive type with fortified walls... Others are attack types, and others are looters... Really doesnt matter what you upgrade just make sure to spend all coins and stones so that attackers pass you by when your taking a break...��

shambalaya
09-29-13, 05:53 PM
Hi guys, I'd love to join the alliance, but how the heck do you find it?! I've searched for kingdom bears, Kingdom Bears, kingdombears, kingdom and bears and there's nothing (but other alliances) in search results?

sand
09-29-13, 07:10 PM
Hi guys, I'd love to join the alliance, but how the heck do you find it?! I've searched for kingdom bears, Kingdom Bears, kingdombears, kingdom and bears and there's nothing (but other alliances) in search results?

The alliance name has changed to Bears Are Best.

teogionia
09-30-13, 11:02 AM
Hi all, what had happend to our alliance? i cant find it anywhere :((( Today I woke up and I am kicked out from it and cant find any of our member, My kingdom name is Attached

sand
10-01-13, 06:24 PM
Hi all, what had happend to our alliance? i cant find it anywhere :((( Today I woke up and I am kicked out from it and cant find any of our member, My kingdom name is Attached
That's because it was never truly our alliance, babe. The leaders dumped the noobs, jacked up the crown requirement to 800 so none of us could rejoin, then changed the name again so we couldn't find them. There's a lot of cloak & dagger in this game. Lots of hidden agenda. They are what they are, and they'll take that wherever they go.

sunkalito
10-05-13, 03:43 AM
Can't we find each others through alliances or whatever? I'm so lost!! Lol

sunkalito
10-05-13, 03:43 AM
That's because it was never truly our alliance, babe. The leaders dumped the noobs, jacked up the crown requirement to 800 so none of us could rejoin, then changed the name again so we couldn't find them. There's a lot of cloak & dagger in this game. Lots of hidden agenda. They are what they are, and they'll take that wherever they go.

Oh. That sucks. Can't we just create one ourselves?

kwhales
10-05-13, 06:37 AM
Hey nef. Merland and i have an alliance. And its finally growing. Come join.