PDA

View Full Version : Easy Pickings

Takiofallen
09-21-13, 02:27 PM
Ok this for my new KC family. Look for people who like to use the corner defense they are easy to take out. While they believe you cant attack from the sides you can there is enough space to send your troops in. I have run it to 2 types of people who do this. The ones who put no wall across the back so you walk tight in. Or the ones who put up week walls in the back and all heavy in the front. hopes this helps a few

jahil
09-21-13, 04:52 PM
Ok this for my new KC family. Look for people who like to use the corner defense they are easy to take out. While they believe you cant attack from the sides you can there is enough space to send your troops in. I have run it to 2 types of people who do this. The ones who put no wall across the back so you walk tight in. Or the ones who put up week walls in the back and all heavy in the front. hopes this helps a few

Yes that can be done....been raising my crown count on those kind of defenses lol....

kwhales
09-22-13, 05:36 AM
Hey!! If you don't have enough walls, you do what you have to. I agree not enclosing an item is a little off, but like me, I only have 45 walls so far, so one of my items is not fully enclosed yet. But it sure will be.

jahil
09-22-13, 07:04 AM
Hey!! If you don't have enough walls, you do what you have to. I agree not enclosing an item is a little off, but like me, I only have 45 walls so far, so one of my items is not fully enclosed yet. But it sure will be.

Yes that sucks...so better upgrade the hall asap... Im sure you already know the importance of enclosing your weapons, i read your post in the other thread... My suggestion...upgrade upgrade upgrade...

kwhales
09-22-13, 07:58 AM
Yes that sucks...so better upgrade the hall asap... Im sure you already know the importance of enclosing your weapons, i read your post in the other thread... My suggestion...upgrade upgrade upgrade...

I am, I am, I am. By tomorrow morning my royal hall will be 4. Yay. Hopefully that will allow me more walls and weaponry. I am also looking into a little strategy about the placement of my village. Don't want to say exactly what but hope I am right about it. HEHEHE.

jahil
09-22-13, 08:10 AM
I am, I am, I am. By tomorrow morning my royal hall will be 4. Yay. Hopefully that will allow me more walls and weaponry. I am also looking into a little strategy about the placement of my village. Don't want to say exactly what but hope I am right about it. HEHEHE.

Good for you... Do you want to give me an advise on my current camp defense placement? Im only level 24 and i need all the help i can get... If you are willing i can give you my camp name and alliance so that you can find me in game...:cool:

kwhales
09-22-13, 08:13 AM
Good for you... Do you want to give me an advise on my current camp defense placement? Im only level 24 and i need all the help i can get... If you are willing i can give you my camp name and alliance so that you can find me in game...:cool:

Sure. But since I can't write in your in box, I will have to send you it through a pm.

kwhales
09-22-13, 08:14 AM

Sure. But since I can't write in your in box, I will have to send you it through a pm.

But I am only level 13, but I think this stragegy will help me save coins to upgrade.

jahil
09-22-13, 08:53 AM
Well lets see what you can say about my camp... You can find me through the alliance rank...look for devilsadvocate alliance and my camp name is naughty fortress....

kwhales
09-22-13, 09:34 AM
Well lets see what you can say about my camp... You can find me through the alliance rank...look for devilsadvocate alliance and my camp name is naughty fortress....

Very nice. Love double walls. Can't wait until I can upgrade my royal hall again. Need more defensive items.

My alliance is hot stuff alliance. My id is kwhales. I am waiting for takiofallen to start one then I will join his. He is great at playing strategy games.

sand
09-23-13, 12:26 PM
Very nice. Love double walls. Can't wait until I can upgrade my royal hall again. Need more defensive items.

My alliance is hot stuff alliance. My id is kwhales. I am waiting for takiofallen to start one then I will join his. He is great at playing strategy games.

I guess I'll leave my calling card here too. My kingdom is Archers of Athena, currently a member of Dragon Guardian Elite. Feel free to PM me your assessment of my encampment.

jahil
09-23-13, 04:08 PM
I guess I'll leave my calling card here too. My kingdom is Archers of Athena, currently a member of Dragon Guardian Elite. Feel free to PM me your assessment of my encampment.

Sorry sand, i cant do that for now... If i leave my alliance now i cant enter back because of the crown cap.... Maybe kwhales can do the assessment for you... Good luck!

sand
09-23-13, 06:07 PM
Sorry sand, i cant do that for now... If i leave my alliance now i cant enter back because of the crown cap.... Maybe kwhales can do the assessment for you... Good luck!

See, that's a real bummer. I realized myself today that I can only search for alliances by name if I'm NOT a member of one already. It's inconvenient and disruptive to leave then rejoin and, as you point out, you may get locked out in the process if your alliance is close to either the crown cap or the membership cap.

Well, thanks anyway. I'm about to pull the whole thing apart and rebuild it for the umteenth time. Don't know why I bother - nobody's attacking me anyway. LOL

jahil
09-23-13, 07:54 PM
See, that's a real bummer. I realized myself today that I can only search for alliances by name if I'm NOT a member of one already. It's inconvenient and disruptive to leave then rejoin and, as you point out, you may get locked out in the process if your alliance is close to either the crown cap or the membership cap.

Well, thanks anyway. I'm about to pull the whole thing apart and rebuild it for the umteenth time. Don't know why I bother - nobody's attacking me anyway. LOL

Sometimes it helps to let other players see something they can attack...let them think they can beat you... Set a trap lol...

MediusSyberia
09-23-13, 11:04 PM

You don't need to leave and rejoin as long as they're in a top 50 alliance. Just goto ranks at the bottom and alliance ranks... you can see all members of an alliance and visit their base from there.

sand
09-24-13, 11:28 AM
You don't need to leave and rejoin as long as they're in a top 50 alliance. Just goto ranks at the bottom and alliance ranks... you can see all members of an alliance and visit their base from there.

Ahem! We are beginners here, trying to figure out the game, find our friends who also just started playing, and get a look at each other's layouts at least. We can't even SMELL the tails of the top 50. Sure, I can see those, but none of the peeps I'm looking for are members of those alliances, nearly all of which are maxed on members or have crown requirements we can't even dream of yet. LOL

Since you can search the entire database of alliances when you don't belong to any, I don't see why you can't do the same thing once you join one. After you've purchased an Alliance Portal, you are more deeply invested in the game and should have MORE access; not LESS!

MediusSyberia
09-24-13, 10:12 PM
Ahem! We are beginners here, trying to figure out the game, find our friends who also just started playing, and get a look at each other's layouts at least. We can't even SMELL the tails of the top 50. Sure, I can see those, but none of the peeps I'm looking for are members of those alliances, nearly all of which are maxed on members or have crown requirements we can't even dream of yet. LOL

Since you can search the entire database of alliances when you don't belong to any, I don't see why you can't do the same thing once you join one. After you've purchased an Alliance Portal, you are more deeply invested in the game and should have MORE access; not LESS!

Oh yeah for you guys that would be tough :( I agree with your suggestion of making all alliances accessible even when you're already in one.