PDA

View Full Version : How did they get past my walls?

shhhush
09-21-13, 12:47 PM
I just watched the first attack on my kingdom,and although it is entirely surrounded by walls, my attacker's troops just materialized within the walls. The archers were placed outside the walls and had to break in, but all the other types of troops just showed up inside. I have never been able to do that in attacks (only attacked two neighbors thus far). I have a shield up right now so I can't test whether I can do this to an opponent yet, but I am asking...what gives? How walls work if troops can be placed within a walled space?

kwhales
09-21-13, 01:36 PM
Do you see any outlined squares inside your walls? They are just grass areas enclosed with thin white lines to form squares or rectangles. You will be able to see them when you are in moving mode (when you want to move things around). Sometimes these spaces show up and when battling you can place fighters in them and they can attack from within. When you are attacking someone else's camp, look for them. You can place your fighters in there too. I don't see them that often. I usually see sections along the outside of camp that have indentations that you can place fighters very close to buildings and such. If I knew how to post a picture, I would show you exactly what I am talking about.

shhhush
09-22-13, 07:23 AM
Do you see any outlined squares inside your walls? They are just grass areas enclosed with thin white lines to form squares or rectangles. You will be able to see them when you are in moving mode (when you want to move things around). Sometimes these spaces show up and when battling you can place fighters in them and they can attack from within. When you are attacking someone else's camp, look for them. You can place your fighters in there too. I don't see them that often. I usually see sections along the outside of camp that have indentations that you can place fighters very close to buildings and such. If I knew how to post a picture, I would show you exactly what I am talking about.

Thanks, that's what I figured, but it seems silly and unrealistic.

kwhales
09-22-13, 07:56 AM
Its actually great when you find an opponent with these spaces. I like to call them sneak attacks.

ktdlmnop
09-23-13, 03:04 PM
Thanks, that's what I figured, but it seems silly and unrealistic.

When you put up walls try to make sure that all the space inside the wall is full :) I think if there's more than 2x2 of open space attackers can put units there.

kwhales
09-23-13, 09:14 PM
When you put up walls try to make sure that all the space inside the wall is full :) I think if there's more than 2x2 of open space attackers can put units there.

This is true. I was going to post something like this earlier but didn't want to give other players who didn't realize that was how these voids were made. You know, giving to much info and all can put your army at a disadvantage. I know, kind of mean, but alls fair in love and war. LOL.