PDA

View Full Version : Butterflies not collecting!

pipipooh1977
09-21-13, 08:30 AM
I posted under the Farm Story 2 update thread but I think I should have posted here.

I started collecting butterflies yesterday, I got a total of 2 (1 of each of 2 different types) but now when I tap on a butterfly it gives me Xp but nothing shows in my up in my collections. Even if I'm getting duplicates shouldn't it show I got more than 1 of the same type?

I'm thinking there is something wrong with collecting butterflies. Anyone else having issues? Or an explanation?

saren47
09-21-13, 11:38 AM
I have same issue. Shows in collection box 3 butterflies but i know I have collected at least 7. Please fix.

greygull
09-21-13, 12:33 PM
About butterflies not showing up in the collections - I have reported this (not seeing mine either)

pipipooh1977
09-21-13, 02:19 PM
About butterflies not showing up in the collections - I have reported this (not seeing mine either)

Ok, thx greygull! :D. I was hoping it wasn't just me! Hope they fix it soon!

Rockinkitten
09-22-13, 08:05 AM
I have caught about 15 but only 3 show up in my collection.

pipipooh1977
09-22-13, 08:24 AM
No more are showing up in mine no matter how many I collect. It stopped at 2. And no duplicate counts either! I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it....still won't show in collections! :(

greygull
09-22-13, 10:44 AM
I did surprisingly collect 2 more butterflies, but that's out of the 7+ ones I've clicked. Still waiting to see what's going on.

yummydedumdum
09-22-13, 11:57 AM
This is one possible answer. Whenever I click on a butterfly and it doesn't give coins, then it goes in my collection. If I already have that butterfly, then I get another of the same kind. If it pays coins, then it doesn't count in the collection. I just get the coins. That is the way it seems to be going on my farm.

CuddlyDragon
09-22-13, 07:06 PM
The collectible is not a 100% drop. Sometimes they will be added to the collection, and sometimes they will give you coins. :)

TraceyMY
09-23-13, 10:10 AM
Same for me. I got the first 2 of the same and now I just get coins when I tap on them

raspberrydelights
09-25-13, 01:52 AM
How do you get the butterfly collection building? It is available in one of my son's game, but not available to purchase in mine or my other sons. Doesn't show up at all. I see the butterflies and tap on them and just get coins. Thanks RD

kooky panda
09-25-13, 05:29 AM
How do you get the butterfly collection building? It is available in one of my son's game, but not available to purchase in mine or my other sons. Doesn't show up at all. I see the butterflies and tap on them and just get coins. Thanks RD
You will need to go the app store and download the new update for the game.

Mewstery
10-03-13, 09:11 AM
Ok, thx greygull! :D. I was hoping it wasn't just me! Hope they fix it soon!
Same problem for me....2 butterflies, several clicked by now, none added, even new colours, no numbers added to same colour ones, I've done all the steps already and no changes. What gives??

ginrae22
10-03-13, 10:33 AM
I don't like that it's one or the other...only two of the 7 I've recently collected have registered at the little building. Laaaaaame way to set that up. Just saying...

sweetypies97
10-03-13, 03:03 PM
The collectible is not a 100% drop. Sometimes they will be added to the collection, and sometimes they will give you coins. :)

I understand that I won't get a butterfly for my collection each time, but how frequent is the drop rate meant to be? I haven't had one in 2 days (I've clicked on at least 10 butterflies each day).

crumbsandsprinkles
10-06-13, 11:13 PM
Mine stopped counting after the first 3.

payselt
10-20-13, 07:54 AM
Where are the butterflies? I don't see any except those on my butterfly blooms...but nothing happen when I click on it.

kooky panda
10-20-13, 12:11 PM
Where are the butterflies? I don't see any except those on my butterfly blooms...but nothing happen when I click on it.
They are really tiny and pop in and out . Make sure you have a few open spaces on your farm. I usually see them when I am zoomed in.
Sometimes they can be behind buildings.

kooky panda
10-20-13, 12:12 PM
I understand that I won't get a butterfly for my collection each time, but how frequent is the drop rate meant to be? I haven't had one in 2 days (I've clicked on at least 10 butterflies each day).
It is random to me. Sometimes I will get one a day, then I will go a few days without seeing one.

bigdogcole
10-21-13, 07:12 AM
Same problem for me....2 butterflies, several clicked by now, none added, even new colours, no numbers added to same colour ones, I've done all the steps already and no changes. What gives??

It stops collecting at two for me also. Is this being corrected??

sara39000
10-30-13, 07:32 AM
Ok...I have had this game for a while now and the butterflies seem to hate my farm. I have seen 2 and collected them both. I am on Level 16 now and would like to get this challenge out the way but they seem to be staying well away.

I have tried re-arranging my farm as suggested and leaving open spaces (which is hard to do on Level 16 as I now have so many machines/workshops).

Is there another trick?! :confused:

decostop
11-02-13, 07:48 AM
I just noticed something that has happened three times in a row and not sure if it is coincidence or a cause. I've clicked on three butterflies in a row that have not been added to the collector, all three times it was after I had just clicked a delivery and my plane was taking off.

tornrawks
11-03-13, 02:34 PM

I have another issue. The Halloween version of the game - THERE ARE NO BUTTERFLIES - period. Now I just bought the collections gallery and seems pointless. I used to see many in a day, but as stated, once I installed the Halloween edition there has not been a single butterfly (unless they're invisible lol) since.

In case it matters: iPhone5 w/most recent iOS.

tornrawks
11-03-13, 02:40 PM
I have another issue. The Halloween version of the game - THERE ARE NO BUTTERFLIES - period. Now I just bought the collections gallery and seems pointless. I used to see many in a day, but as stated, once I installed the Halloween edition there has not been a single butterfly (unless they're invisible lol) since.

In case it matters: iPhone5 w/most recent iOS.

That is hilarious. 15 minutes since I bought the collections gallery and low and behold - POOF - butterflies.

So obviously disregard my original comments - although until this point, I haven't had butterflies in the halloween edition, that holds true until just now.