PDA

View Full Version : Shield

Bakerman45
09-21-13, 12:39 AM
How is the auto-activation of the shield computed?

I thought that every time you get attacked, you get shielded. I got attacked several times today and wasn't shielded until about the fourth time, whereas, when I first started, I was shielded after every attack.

And how is the duration computed?:confused:

maguar
09-21-13, 05:57 AM
You'll only get a shield when you've been attacked and you lose. The length of the shield depends on how much damage you took. Sorry I don't have the figures for this though.

sweetcupcake555555
09-21-13, 06:50 PM
its ridiculous to only get a shield after a loss. i often get attacked up to 7 times and win the attacks but lose all my $$$. the sheild should come on after say 3 attacks regardless of win or loss as we are still "losing" so much and deserve time to replenish.

kwhales
09-22-13, 08:10 AM
The shield should stay up the entire time limit, regardless if you go to battle. You kind of earned it by losing, so why not be able to keep it the entire duration. 15 hrs and such is long to twiddle your fingers or go on missions only. My troops are eager to fight but fear losing the shield especially while I am trying to gather coins to upgrade a building. Its disheartening that you get so close to having enough coins, and go battle and lose the shield and then get attacked and go back to square one with saving coins.

Bakerman45
09-26-13, 09:42 PM
I totally agree. I 've been hit like four times in a row, not losing the battle but losing a ton of coins and spellstone.