PDA

View Full Version : Training troops

Agodsend
09-21-13, 12:25 AM
How do I train my troops

kwhales
09-21-13, 05:28 AM
Click on the barracks. then click on train at bottom of screen (looks like a target with an arrow in it. Then click on the players you want to train for the next battle. You can train over the number you will use in battle. The ones that don't come to battle with you will start training as soon as you return home. I do this to use up some blue stones so if i am attacked, I won't lose all my stones and still have troops ready for my return to the game.

ascherb
09-21-13, 09:38 AM
How does the game figure out who goes to battle? I thought I had waited long enough to have 40 trained warriors show up at next battle site, and when I got to battle site there were only about 30 people there, not all 80. Wasn't sure what determines who shows up...

kwhales
09-21-13, 10:55 AM
Different warriors or battlers allow a different amount to go to battle. If you use alot of bears, you will have less going to battle as each bear represents 3 spaces of the 40 you have allowed. Warriers and archers are i believe one space and thieves may be two but i am not sure. I try not to use more then 4 bears since i like to spread my troops out for the most coverage. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

jahil
09-21-13, 05:45 PM
Bears = 5 counts
Warriors, archers, thieves, assasins, demolition = 1 count each

ktdlmnop
09-23-13, 03:02 PM
How does the game figure out who goes to battle? I thought I had waited long enough to have 40 trained warriors show up at next battle site, and when I got to battle site there were only about 30 people there, not all 80. Wasn't sure what determines who shows up...

From the training screen you can see which ones will finish training first. Before you go to battle you can click on your Army Camp -> Troops and it shows you which ones are trained and ready to go.

kwhales
09-23-13, 09:19 PM
Make sure you don't pick too many one place fighters. If you need demolition men, the wait till some of them are done first before filling you que. Since these takes long to be ready to join the army post, other fighters will fill it first and no demo men will go to battle with you.