PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else getting a messsage for Halloween Resturant

roobake
09-20-13, 07:30 PM
that it is no longer being supported and you need to go download a different version. I have a Ipad that I am playing this game on.

kooky panda
09-20-13, 07:35 PM
Yes.. Halloween version of the game is an outdated version.
See note from community manager

We are preparing players to transition to the regular version to sync up with the latest iOS 7 update.

roobake
09-20-13, 07:40 PM
Ok thanks. I didn't want to download anything and mess up my Pad. Will I lose any of my stuff if I update.

roobake
09-20-13, 09:38 PM
Anyone.. If I download just regular Resturant .. Would I have to start all over again? and change my name

greygull
09-20-13, 09:42 PM
Anyone.. If I download just regular Resturant .. Would I have to start all over again? and change my name

Everything will be the same, minus the background. I'm hoping a new Halloween version will be coming out soon :)

roobake
09-20-13, 09:44 PM
Thank You.. I was worry about losing all that hard work :D

nora006
09-22-13, 07:23 AM
I have the same problem; how do I change to the regular version of Restaurant Story? First delete the Halloween-Version, then download the regular or the other way round or.....??????

greygull
09-22-13, 10:40 AM
I have the same problem; how do I change to the regular version of Restaurant Story? First delete the Halloween-Version, then download the regular or the other way round or.....??????

Either way is fine. If you have the room for it (and you want to feel like you know for sure ;)), download the current version and open it. Once you see your place, you can just delete the old version.