PDA

View Full Version : Pls explain crowns given and taken

jahil
09-20-13, 07:13 PM
I cant understand how you come up with the computation of giving and taking crowns.... I am lvl 24 and barely a week playing this game and i encountered a lvl 42 base and is taking 17 crowns if i lose and i only gain 17 to win.... The guy already have two lvl 3 flame cannons...to put...well equipt fortress... I just cant understand why that is...pls explain...thanks.

jahil
09-21-13, 12:49 AM
Please see images below of how the disparity in matchmaking....pls need your answer cause i really cant understand the matchmaking program...thanks...

jahil
09-21-13, 12:50 AM

jahil
09-21-13, 12:54 AM

This is a lvl 43 base and i am lvl 24..... But i still lose 16 crowns attacking this fortress which i will obviously lose.... Im just curious... Thanks....

Takiofallen
09-21-13, 06:32 AM
I am not 100% sure but i think its based and a few factors. Defense and royal halls. i have noticed that someone will have good weapon upgrades but week walls. save up some cash and pick your battles better this will make a big difference. just because they have a lot of gems or gold does not mean you will get it. sometimes you have to take out the little guy

jahil
09-21-13, 08:00 AM
Thats the problem....almost all my available battles are with lvl 40 and above....while im only lvl 24... This sucks...because they are going to force me the waiting game...it is going to be boring from now on.... Thumbs down on this kind of system....

kwhales
09-21-13, 10:58 AM
Thats the problem....almost all my available battles are with lvl 40 and above....while im only lvl 24... This sucks...because they are going to force me the waiting game...it is going to be boring from now on.... Thumbs down on this kind of system....

Don't try to win. Just go after their loot so you can level up by upgrading your camp. I am at the point that I get battles with high levels too and I am only level 11. So i just go in get the blue stones and coins and get out. I don't try to win. I just need to get my bank up so I can level up my royal hall.

Takiofallen
09-21-13, 02:20 PM
crowns are not important when you first start just get money when you can build and repeat

jahil
09-21-13, 03:11 PM
I was just attacked by lvl 32 with flying things.... And i get only 5 crowns for winning.... But i lose 28 if i lose....does this mean i am stronger than him at my current level?

MediusSyberia
09-22-13, 09:46 AM
I was just attacked by lvl 32 with flying things.... And i get only 5 crowns for winning.... But i lose 28 if i lose....does this mean i am stronger than him at my current level?

The system needs to be re-done. How many crowns you win or lose is all based on crowns not ranks. You can make or lose between 0-40 crowns per battle depending on the crown difference between you and your enemy. I think if you're about 300 more than the person you're attacking you get 0 and 300 or more less than them you get 40 for a win.

The problem with this system is it doesn't take into account your army strength or their base strength. It's entirely possible to have weak army vs a super strong base and get very little crowns for a win but a lot for loss a simply because you have more crowns than them.

I really think they should re-do the system to determine crowns won/lost either using ranks or using a combination of your attacking strength/their defensive strength.

kwhales
09-22-13, 09:56 AM
We all have to remember that this game is fairly new. Problems will come up, questions left unanswered until FM figures them out too. But the more we post, the more info we give to the developers, tweeks can be done. Now with this mass release, I am sure this game will improve and our questions will get answered.

MediusSyberia
09-22-13, 11:40 AM
At the moment the number of crowns you can win/lose in a battle is all based on how many crowns you have vs your opponent.

The problem with this is that it's possible to have a weak army vs a very strong base and yet you can only win a small number of crowns from beating them simply because you've done a lot more attacks than they have.

Also for the higher ranked players they can no longer attack anyone because 99% of players give them no or very little crowns.

Furthermore the current system also results in players who might only be ranked 2x getting very little crowns from someone ranked 4x simply because they have more crowns than them even tho they might not be anywhere near as strong.

My suggestion is to change the way the crowns you can win/lose is determined by either basing them on ranks (so 4x get 50/50 exp vs other 4x, more vs 6x/7x players and hardly anything from 10x/20x players) and/or determining crowns won/loss through a combo of the attackers army strength (troops, army building upgrades, army troop upgrades, etc.) and the defenders defensive strength (reinforced troops, defensive building levels, defensive upgrades, etc.).

jahil
09-22-13, 11:54 AM
I totally agree... Here is one proof of your twisted system now.... Attached pic is a base of a lvl 45 camp... If i attact this base... I lose 25 crowns and wins 12 if i succeed...quite simple right? Problem is... Im lvl 24 and has been playing for just a week... And my army is not strong enough to beat a camp equipt with a high leveled cannons and other weapon...

Also... The revenge... So i lose another 25 crowns if he hits back on me... I only have 90 walls.... not well upgraded because of the limited resources, remember, 7 days of playtime only...these aint enough to subdue a 100+ army....

Please make this game more balanced... Hope this request doesnt fall on deaf ear...

jahil
09-22-13, 11:57 AM
I totally agree... Here is one proof of your twisted system now.... Attached pic is a base of a lvl 45 camp... If i attact this base... I lose 25 crowns and wins 12 if i succeed...quite simple right? Problem is... Im lvl 24 and has been playing for just a week... And my army is not strong enough to beat a camp equipt with a high leveled cannons and other weapon...

Also... The revenge... So i lose another 25 crowns if he hits back on me... I only have 90 walls.... not well upgraded because of the limited resources, remember, 7 days of playtime only...these aint enough to subdue a 100+ army....

Please make this game more balanced... Hope this request doesnt fall on deaf ear...

Sorry here is the attachment 103901039010390

jahil
09-22-13, 12:20 PM
The system needs to be re-done. How many crowns you win or lose is all based on crowns not ranks. You can make or lose between 0-40 crowns per battle depending on the crown difference between you and your enemy. I think if you're about 300 more than the person you're attacking you get 0 and 300 or more less than them you get 40 for a win.

The problem with this system is it doesn't take into account your army strength or their base strength. It's entirely possible to have weak army vs a super strong base and get very little crowns for a win but a lot for loss a simply because you have more crowns than them.

I really think they should re-do the system to determine crowns won/lost either using ranks or using a combination of your attacking strength/their defensive strength.

Then this is the punishment i get for having 643 crowns at lvl 24... Imba matchup! Crazy system they're employing. Please consider redoing the system....

jahil
09-22-13, 12:22 PM
We all have to remember that this game is fairly new. Problems will come up, questions left unanswered until FM figures them out too. But the more we post, the more info we give to the developers, tweeks can be done. Now with this mass release, I am sure this game will improve and our questions will get answered.

As of the moment, they cant... Cause no replies have been received from their part....