PDA

View Full Version : Game Crashing

cutemsbunny
09-20-13, 03:52 PM
Had been playing this game since last June (2012), never had an issue of crashing till recently. It started a few days ago when I was "playing" with my neighbors. I was making my rounds and crashes at about my 40th neighbor (I have 48 neighbors). After reset today (3am EST/ midnight PST) I was making my rounds again and the game crashes at about 20th neighbor, and continue to crash at least 1 more time before I finish my round. I was just on to collect from my pets about 5 mins ago and it crashed in the middle of me collecting. I went back to collect again and it crashed again. I just went back on a 3rd time and it crashed again in the middle of me collecting. None of the other teamlava games I am playing have the same problem (bingo, restaurant story, bakery story)... so I want to know is there something wrong with this app for now, or is it my phone suddenly doesn't like pet shop story anymore... LOL but really what is going on? :confused::confused::confused:

[S8] Regina
09-20-13, 06:04 PM
Ahh! Your pets! Have you tried force-closing the game or restarting your device?

cutemsbunny
09-20-13, 10:59 PM
Ahh! Your pets! Have you tried force-closing the game or restarting your device?

I had force-closed it before already, still crashing. I'll try the restarting my iphone now. :rolleyes:

cutemsbunny
09-21-13, 04:13 PM
since I restarted last night it seems to stop crashing so far... so thanks :D

[S8] Regina
09-23-13, 11:31 AM
Nice! I am glad you are able to get back to your Pets :)

AmbieK
11-07-13, 03:01 PM
Can you please help me my pets game keeps closing it was working fine until I added more pets now it keeps cashing over and over it is not my kindle because my other games work fine.

CelestiasHeaven
12-22-13, 06:53 PM
The bigger the games gets the harder it gets to collect the coins from the pet or feed theme sometimes the games just slows down and doesnt react at all while doing in that progess or is crashing and throwing you out.
I doesnt happen often but its quite annoying, and it wastes a lot of time.