PDA

View Full Version : How do I leave my alliance?

Jt997
09-20-13, 09:46 AM
I joined an alliance with another person, but they don't seem to play any more. How do I leave the alliance so that I can join another more active one?

ktdlmnop
09-20-13, 02:55 PM
Alliance Portal -> Alliance -> Leave (red button above the list of members)

kwhales
09-21-13, 05:42 AM
This isn't about leaving an alliance, its about finding one, but since this thread is the only one started about alliances, thought I'd post here.

How do you go about finding an alliance? How many can you join? Do they help protect your 'camp' while you are gone or do they just come with you when you need help while battling another camp?

I am losing way too much while I am gone. It really doesn't seem right. the battles I lose are with other camps at much higher levels then mine. And when I go to battle, I seem to have to fight higher level camps. Why not fight levels that are closer to your own? Guess I really need an alliance to help. I got the portal yesterday and would like to put it to use.

Thanks for any info concerning alliances.

Takiofallen
09-21-13, 06:24 AM
Finding a good alliance is tough i been i3 where i am the only one donating troops. while being in an alliance helps its up to you how you use them. I never take my troops in to battle i leave them around for defense when i am attacked . i think they are more productive that way.
This isn't about leaving an alliance, its about finding one, but since this thread is the only one started about alliances, thought I'd post here.

How do you go about finding an alliance? How many can you join? Do they help protect your 'camp' while you are gone or do they just come with you when you need help while battling another camp?

I am losing way too much while I am gone. It really doesn't seem right. the battles I lose are with other camps at much higher levels then mine. And when I go to battle, I seem to have to fight higher level camps. Why not fight levels that are closer to your own? Guess I really need an alliance to help. I got the portal yesterday and would like to put it to use.

sand
09-21-13, 10:43 PM

Until the game becomes heavily populated, you are going to have to deal with glaring mismatches.
I found an alliance named Missy's. Did you start your own? Is your kingdom Missy79 at level 17? Girl, tell me how to find you. I'm thinking I may wanna play this.

kwhales
09-22-13, 05:34 AM
Until the game becomes heavily populated, you are going to have to deal with glaring mismatches.
I found an alliance named Missy's. Did you start your own? Is your kingdom Missy79 at level 17? Girl, tell me how to find you. I'm thinking I may wanna play this.

Hey sand. My camp is kwhales. Yeah I know, original. Takio wants to start an alliance, I think we should join. Let me contact him and see if he started one. Missy's is not my alliance. I didn't start one. Waiting on Tak.

jahil
09-22-13, 07:00 AM
Guyz if you want to find friends, and view how their camp is doing...you should know what alliance they are in and also the camp name... Then search it in the alliance portal, only works if you dont have an alliance though... So you have to momentarily leave your alliance to do this... Hope this helps on your future reference on helping a friend develop a great defensive strategy...

kwhales
09-22-13, 09:39 AM
Guyz if you want to find friends, and view how their camp is doing...you should know what alliance they are in and also the camp name... Then search it in the alliance portal, only works if you dont have an alliance though... So you have to momentarily leave your alliance to do this... Hope this helps on your future reference on helping a friend develop a great defensive strategy...

No you don't. I found you by going to rank, then click on alliances. It lists them. I scrolled down to find your alliance, clicked on it and scrolled down until I found your village name. But yes, you do need to know the alliance first.

jahil
09-22-13, 12:16 PM
No you don't. I found you by going to rank, then click on alliances. It lists them. I scrolled down to find your alliance, clicked on it and scrolled down until I found your village name. But yes, you do need to know the alliance first.

You found me there because my alliance is in rank 7... You can only see the top 50 in the rank site... For alliances other than the top 50 you can only search them in the alliance portal... Possible only when you dont have alliance yet...that is why i suggested to momentarily leave the alliance and use the search engine to find the alliance you are looking for.... This will be useful soon if you wish to join the alliance of takiofallen... Hope this info helps...