PDA

View Full Version : Can scroll after IOS 7.0 update

RosieThorns
09-20-13, 12:12 AM
I am having a problem in Home Design Story after install of IOS7 on iPad Retina. I am able to scroll, choose category for items, but then unable to scroll through the items to be able to see all available. Touch to the items section automatically selects an item.

dressshoppe
09-20-13, 04:28 AM
I am having a problem in Home Design Story after install of IOS7 on iPad Retina. I am able to scroll, choose category for items, but then unable to scroll through the items to be able to see all available. Touch to the items section automatically selects an item.

I'm having a similar problem. I can't scroll without it selecting an item. I'm only able to move through a category a few items at a time because I'm stopped every items with the game either trying to place the new item in the house, telling me I don't have enough gems, or don't have enough coins.

Initially, I figured it was an issue with the iOS 7 update, then an issue with the app, but it took me a minute to put the together and the I stumbled across this forum. I'm glad I'm not the only one having issues! Although I can technically play like this, it really is no fun.

kooky panda
09-20-13, 05:29 AM
I have flagged this over.

[S8] Regina
09-20-13, 09:38 AM
We will investigate this issue, thank you for the report! :)

goodgolly57
09-20-13, 10:26 AM
I'm having a similar problem. I can't scroll without it selecting an item. I'm only able to move through a category a few items at a time because I'm stopped every items with the game either trying to place the new item in the house, telling me I don't have enough gems, or don't have enough coins.

Initially, I figured it was an issue with the iOS 7 update, then an issue with the app, but it took me a minute to put the together and the I stumbled across this forum. I'm glad I'm not the only one having issues! Although I can technically play like this, it really is no fun.

I am also having the same problems since updating to iOS 7. I want to go back to the original system setting. Is Team Lava going to fix this issue?

[S8] Regina
09-20-13, 11:02 AM
We tested this issue on iOS 7 devices, and have forwarded our findings to the team. This issue will be fixed in the next version update! :) Thank you for your patience.

filipina1983
09-20-13, 03:42 PM
Ok good to know thank you

kooky panda
09-23-13, 02:46 PM
Looks like this has been fixed. You will need to download the new version update from the app store.
Version 1.0.7.

janleigh
09-23-13, 03:48 PM
I too am having problems with the scroll bar please hurry and fix it thanks

janleigh
09-23-13, 03:49 PM
I play on an I pad and the scroll bar is still a problem

kooky panda
09-23-13, 06:24 PM
I play on an I pad and the scroll bar is still a problem
Have you downloaded the new version update from the app store?