PDA

View Full Version : Question about revenge?

GDude118
09-19-13, 06:35 PM
When someone attacks me, it puts a link to there base in my log. My question is if I hit revenge and attack them back, does it put a lint in there log to be able to attack me back?

FrozenTurtle
09-19-13, 07:52 PM
Yep! Anytime you attack someone, they will see it inbox regardless of if you were successful. Keep this in mind when finding your targets. :)

GDude118
09-19-13, 07:55 PM
Thanks for your response frozen turtle. :)

09-19-13, 08:44 PM
Someone attacked me earlier today and took over 17,000 gems and about 12,000 coins. I went right back and doubled up on them and returned the favor. Ha! I was soooo happy. I'm a very prissy girl and to do bum rush someone is beyond thrilling as a stress reliever.

ktdlmnop
09-20-13, 03:13 PM
When someone attacks me, it puts a link to there base in my log. My question is if I hit revenge and attack them back, does it put a lint in there log to be able to attack me back?

I feel like Frozen Turtle misread your question - you can't get into a "revenge war" with someone. If someone revenges you it will show up in your attack log, but the button will be grayed out.

FrozenTurtle
09-20-13, 03:36 PM
I feel like Frozen Turtle misread your question - you can't get into a "revenge war" with someone. If someone revenges you it will show up in your attack log, but the button will be grayed out.

You're right! You cannot revenge someone who revenge attacked you. The button should be disabled if they revenge attacked you. Sorry for the confusion!

MediusSyberia
09-22-13, 09:39 AM
You're right! You cannot revenge someone who revenge attacked you. The button should be disabled if they revenge attacked you. Sorry for the confusion!

Why can we only revenge attack someone once? It would be a lot more fun if the counter reset once a week or so. That way alliances could have revenge wars against each other, etc.

kwhales
09-22-13, 11:12 AM
Why can we only revenge attack someone once? It would be a lot more fun if the counter reset once a week or so. That way alliances could have revenge wars against each other, etc.

Why would you want to battle an ally?

MediusSyberia
09-22-13, 11:45 AM
Why would you want to battle an ally?

Err I meant alliance vs alliance wars not battling your own alliance members (you can't attack them anyway) :P

Right now the only way to attack a member of a different alliance is to keep attack surfing till you eventually come across one of them.

If 2 members of different alliances both attacked each other it would be cool if the revenge counter would reset each week so we could keep revenging and battling different alliances.

jahil
09-22-13, 12:30 PM
Hahaha...FM cant even balance the matchmaking system perfectly as of now... Im sure this request would make it even more chaotic in the drawing board rofl

jahil
09-22-13, 12:31 PM
Thanks for your response frozen turtle. :)

I hope frozen turtle answers one of our more technical issues.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

FrozenTurtle
09-23-13, 10:18 AM

If we allowed the option to continuously revenge each other, it would be just an endless cycle. With Crown counts updating often, there would come a time when you two may no longer be evenly matched. :)

MediusSyberia
09-23-13, 10:57 PM
If we allowed the option to continuously revenge each other, it would be just an endless cycle. With Crown counts updating often, there would come a time when you two may no longer be evenly matched. :)

That's true.

In that case I thought of another idea... how about if you revenge attack someone they can revenge attack you again. So if 2 players decide to keep revenge attacking each other they can be rivals for as long as they want to. But once one of those players stops revenge attacking the other player, then the other player will no longer have anymore revenge attacks vs them.

This way rivals can be rivals & wage constant war with each other but those who don't want to be attacked by someone can just choose not to revenge attack them (thereby making sure they can't be revenge attacked again) :D

gfbnm
09-24-13, 02:40 AM
This would cause to much trouble. And could be manipulated to sacrifice one to give crowns to the other

It is fine as it is.

jahil
09-24-13, 06:01 PM
This would cause to much trouble. And could be manipulated to sacrifice one to give crowns to the other

It is fine as it is.

So true!!!