PDA

View Full Version : Troop Replenishment

angelaT06
09-19-13, 06:34 PM
How do trained troops filter down to the army posts? I have tried training the same number of each unit type each time, but what makes into my army posts is a random combination of units. Eg sometimes I will have 20 bears trained, but what makes it into the army post might be all basic soldiers. So I expect the bears to make it into the army post the next time, but might get only one or two. Then eventually I'll get nearly all bears! ...very frustrating. there must be some system to troop replenishment? Pls help!

FrozenTurtle
09-20-13, 09:44 AM
Once a troop training is complete, it will walk towards an Army Post. There shouldn't be any discrepancy in what you're training and what you see in your Army Post. You may however be unable to complete the training of all queued up troops. This may be what's causing your confusion. Can you provide us with a screen shot so we can take a look?

tphiz
09-20-13, 01:43 PM
I find the same thing so I only train as needed and in small batches otherwise I have an unbalanced army that's no good for battle.

kwhales
09-20-13, 02:21 PM
I have noticed this too. Sometimes it tells me my unit is complete but when I look at my troops I only have 30 some in the troop. Do some types take more room? I use to have 50 fighters, but sometimes only 30 or so go to fight? why?

I train a certain number of each type of fighter but they all don't seem to make it to battle.

curly4
09-20-13, 02:31 PM
I am having the same issue! I can't go to battle if I can't replenish and update my troops......Din any one get an answer yet?

tphiz
09-20-13, 02:47 PM
Some fighters take up more than one space. The bears take up heaps so your limit gets full with only a few fighters so you need to balance your army with a mix.

tphiz
09-20-13, 02:48 PM
Oh and lesser troops take less time to train and that's why they go to the barracks first, once your barracks are full you have to lose them in battle to fill up again.

ktdlmnop
09-20-13, 02:59 PM
I have noticed this too. Sometimes it tells me my unit is complete but when I look at my troops I only have 30 some in the troop. Do some types take more room? I use to have 50 fighters, but sometimes only 30 or so go to fight? why?

I train a certain number of each type of fighter but they all don't seem to make it to battle.

Bears take up five spaces, assassins and airships take up two, etc. In the training screen if you click on the thumbnail of the troop (between the + and - buttons) it tells you its "housing space"

ktdlmnop
09-20-13, 03:01 PM
I am having the same issue! I can't go to battle if I can't replenish and update my troops......Din any one get an answer yet?

Is your issue the same as angelaT06's? If you click on "train" from the barracks you can see which troops you have queued up. When you use units in battle, they get replaced by the queued units. Generally I only queue units that I know I'll use in battle (bears and thieves) so it's never an issue.

kwhales
09-21-13, 05:38 AM
Thanks ktdlmnop. After i started training my bears I noticed that not many warriors came with me to battle, so I figured it was like that. Now I learned to train just about 3 or 4 bears for each battle and send them towards the weapons. I use thieves and warriors next, then archers.

I don't have assasins and airships yet. I am only level 10 and with losing alot of battles while I am logged off, I can't seem to save enough coins to upgrade my royal hall to get more defense items from the market. Guess I need to find an alliance soon.

Takiofallen
09-21-13, 06:21 AM
hey dont in know you lol
Thanks ktdlmnop. After i started training my bears I noticed that not many warriors came with me to battle, so I figured it was like that. Now I learned to train just about 3 or 4 bears for each battle and send them towards the weapons. I use thieves and warriors next, then archers.

I don't have assasins and airships yet. I am only level 10 and with losing alot of battles while I am logged off, I can't seem to save enough coins to upgrade my royal hall to get more defense items from the market. Guess I need to find an alliance soon.

kwhales
09-21-13, 07:06 AM
hey dont in know you lol

Ahh sweets. Of course you do. Help me get an alliance going so my troops can get down and dirty. I can't wait till I have more types of fighters available to me.