PDA

View Full Version : Shhhhhhhh....

journeysmom
09-19-13, 02:57 PM
Today, My butterflies gave me a nail, a hammer and a screw (and a bunch of coins). Deliveries gave me a land expansion permit, and the deed permit (names might not be right but the two things that are not the old map).

Probably won't get anything for a month now!

igames4me
09-19-13, 04:07 PM
Don't post tips here it's better to tell others through in wall. Messages since tl reads our tips here and then change them.

Like they did with pond

journeysmom
09-19-13, 04:11 PM
Heheehehee, ya, I know. I can go 40-50 deliveries and not get squat. I have to buy all my permits otherwise. I playfor hors a day.

Just trying to say, drop rates CAN get good!

I know I have jinxed myself!

Oliver118
09-19-13, 10:21 PM
I play whenever I can! I'm busy though...

pipipooh1977
09-21-13, 07:47 AM
Today, My butterflies gave me a nail, a hammer and a screw (and a bunch of coins). Deliveries gave me a land expansion permit, and the deed permit (names might not be right but the two things that are not the old map).

Probably won't get anything for a month now!

When I collect a butterfly it doesn't register that I caught it in the collections! I must be collecting duplicates but it still shows I only caught one of a certain butterfly....shouldn't it show I caught 2 or 3 and so on of the same butterfly? Or is it once you catch one of a certain butterfly it doesn't register duplicates? That is dumb....in BS or RS when you collect collectables it shows you caught more than one a the same. This game should be the same!

Also I haven't gotten squat from collecting butterflies, no tools, no expansion items.....nothing! So your probably one of the very few!

This game is ridiculous....I can never get enough money saved to buy any of the stupid appliance buildings! TL.....you made this game impossible to play. I suggest if you want this game to take off you better change the prices or get bigger coin rewards from deliveres and leveling up....also the daily coin reward is a joke! 300 coins?????? Seriously? What can I even buy with 300 coins???? NOTHING!!!!!! Oh I'm only on level 17! Also TL if people find a game enjoyable they will buy gems but if a game is frustrating and impossible they won't! Keep that in mind! I'm not spending my money on a game that is too challenging! No way!!!!!

Removed third party references (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)

Buggi79
09-21-13, 11:50 AM
Yeah, the game needs a total rebalance. If it isn't fun it won't make any money.

GottaHaveSweets
09-22-13, 07:16 AM
Where are the butterflies. What are you all talking about. Please help. I am close to giving up on this game as I have needed a screw for 2 weeks

kooky panda
09-22-13, 01:35 PM
Where are the butterflies. What are you all talking about. Please help. I am close to giving up on this game as I have needed a screw for 2 weeks
The butterflies are really tiny!! They will randomly pop up here and there. Once you see them, click them.
Also check the app store. There was a new update to the game where you now can get butterfly collections filled.

They look like this, but really teeny tiny!

http://i40.tinypic.com/2s849ee.jpg

catcrack
09-22-13, 03:56 PM
When I collect a butterfly it doesn't register that I caught it in the collections! I must be collecting duplicates but it still shows I only caught one of a certain butterfly....shouldn't it show I caught 2 or 3 and so on of the same butterfly? Or is it once you catch one of a certain butterfly it doesn't register duplicates? That is dumb...

duplicates are certainly counted, but not ALL butterflies are of collectible quality, like the ones you smush when you try to catch them. Get it? Not all caught butterflies count towards your collection.

meme1098
09-22-13, 05:19 PM
I haven't gotten but one butterfly for the collection since the update. I tap them and get a puff of smoke instead.

CuddlyDragon
09-22-13, 05:25 PM
Thanks for the info everyone. The team has been notified.

journeysmom
09-23-13, 02:45 PM
I just got two of one butterfly, so the duplicates are now being counted!

brandonu
09-26-13, 12:37 PM
Butterflies seem quite sporadic. Sometimes when I tap them, they go into my collection, but usually they do not.

zen2071
01-28-15, 06:46 PM
As mentioned by kooky panda below, the butterflies are really really tiny. My spectacles are almost 1000 on both eyes and its difficult to spot them at a glance. Hopefully TL can make them bigger without zoom in. Thanks in advance. ^_^

The butterflies are really tiny!! They will randomly pop up here and there. Once you see them, click them.
Also check the app store. There was a new update to the game where you now can get butterfly collections filled.

They look like this, but really teeny tiny!

http://i40.tinypic.com/2s849ee.jpg