PDA

View Full Version : Two Devices?

ZechFatee
09-19-13, 10:44 AM
So I have an iPad and an iPhone and I like to play games on them interchangeably depending on where I am, is there a way to get my iPhone account onto my iPad? Log-in to it or something?

If there is no way then I would definitely recommend that as a future feature!

Thanks,

ZechFatee

FrozenTurtle
09-19-13, 11:18 AM
Unfortunately, you can only play your account on one device. It is possible to transfer the account to your iPad, but you would not longer be able to play on your iPhone.

If this is something that interests you, you can email support@firemocha.com and they can assist you.

mojito
09-27-13, 11:12 PM
I have emailed support@firemocha.com over 24 hours ago in regards to transferring my kingdom clash account to a new iPhone. I have not received a reply yet.

Please help

scottyhaha
09-28-13, 06:03 AM
You can transfer your acct if you did not set up a storm ID on your sec device by
Download racing live play it to lvl 2.
Click on home, click setting(the wheel thingy), click storm 8, click transfer/new device, put your storm ID and password then transfer. It only take seconds to do it.

MediusSyberia
09-28-13, 07:13 AM
I have emailed support@firemocha.com over 24 hours ago in regards to transferring my kingdom clash account to a new iPhone. I have not received a reply yet.

Please help

I believe you need to wait about a week for a response. You should have been emailed a link to your ticket so you can check that to see if there's any updates.

kooky panda
09-28-13, 03:44 PM

Please help
It can take 3-5 business days before an agent responds to your email.
An agent should be responding soon.

goddessnikole
10-24-13, 09:28 PM
Ok so I recently transferred my games to my ipad and would like to start fresh on my phone. How do I do that?

kooky panda
10-25-13, 05:31 AM
Ok so I recently transferred my games to my ipad and would like to start fresh on my phone. How do I do that?

If you go download the games from the market, then they should be new games.

jahil
10-25-13, 08:20 PM
If you go download the games from the market, then they should be new games.

Thanks