PDA

View Full Version : Catalog keeps freezing!

summer081802
09-19-13, 10:01 AM
Hi my catalog keeps freezing and I can't get my clothes that are ready. Sometimes I can't even select anything to make! I don't know what to do! Can someone help me???

kooky panda
09-19-13, 10:06 AM
You can try restarting your device.

What specific device do you play on?
Have you check your device to see if you can update the OS version?

What is the version number of the game you are playing?
Under menu-help- small number at the bottom of the screen.

Also moving this thread to the bug forum.

cpebbles73
09-23-13, 03:33 PM
I have the same issue and I have the updates and the original FS I this this problem it gets worst every day.. And it's been going on for months . And I have deleted and reinstalled my app.so please make some sort of bug fix.

mymummy789
09-28-13, 01:47 AM
I had this problem when the most up-to-date version for IOS was World Games. TL updated the original and the problem stopped. However, I have noticed over the past few days that the problem has started again. Yes, you CAN fix it by closing and restarting, but surely a proper fix could be done? Maybe time to give us IOS users a new version?

mymummy789
12-29-13, 08:43 AM
I was lucky enough to get a brand new ipad mini for Christmas, running IOS 7.0.4
I was NOT impressed that this catalogue issue just happened again !!!! What is going on TL?

lambyo
12-29-13, 09:31 AM
This has been going on for over a year and never gets fixed. Shut down the game and restart it.

cookietyler
12-29-13, 11:39 AM
I was lucky enough to get a brand new ipad mini for Christmas, running IOS 7.0.4
I was NOT impressed that this catalogue issue just happened again !!!! What is going on TL?

This has been an issue for quite sometime now and it happens frequently. Double click the home key twice and it will bring up all of your apps that are running. Select the app and slide it towards the top of your ipad. This issue happens just about everyday on my ipad mini.

mymummy789
12-30-13, 02:35 AM
I had the same problem on my ipod so I know there is a "fix". I just find it astonishing that after more than a year of complaints, this problem has not been fixed!!!!

sacredheart81
12-30-13, 05:03 AM
I have the same problem on android. I have winter version. I have to delete cache and data every time or it crashes.

mymummy789
03-03-14, 08:23 AM
iPad mini (most up-to-date version)
Sadly this has now become a daily problem (sometimes several times a day). Come on Teamlava!! Ordering and displaying catalogues is the major part of this game. Why are you showing no interest in fixing this. Restarting the game is becoming unacceptable now

citygirlcountrycharm
03-29-14, 06:18 PM
I am still having this problem on my iPad after trying all the suggestions. :(
I like this game a lot but all it does is frustrate me now.

mymummy789
04-07-14, 07:42 AM
I still have this problem on my ipad mini. Very sad that no one from TL has even bothered to ask for more details, let alone offer to fix it :(

meme1098
04-08-14, 11:40 AM
It happens to me on the newest iPad all the time when collecting and sometimes when ordering.
I have to force quit all the time to be able to get it to unfreeze.

Gerry21213
04-08-14, 11:51 AM
This has been happening a lot lately. I find on the iPhone that I have to shut the phone off. Then when I turn it back on I am able to work with the catalog again.

f3u3ja
05-16-14, 05:49 AM
Played all these games before and took a break. Now want to start playing again and when I try to place items from my catalog I can't retrieve anything I have ordered! The only areas I am able to control are the x to close the window and the arrow to switch catalog pages. Used to be one of my favorite games but am ready to delete. Using a brand new (less than 2 weeks old) iPhone 5S. Please fix these issues if you want people to continue to play.

ratann8
06-17-14, 02:45 PM
This is very frustrating. I just got a new IPad. Every day, I'm either unable to order or put out the things that I have ordered. I love the game, but I want to be able to play it!

mymummy789
09-07-14, 08:24 PM
This seems to be on the increase again. Just had to restart my game four times just to place orders. ( playing on latest iPad mini with all updates done)

winterpumpkin
09-07-14, 09:45 PM
it has been happening with mine as well. Please fix it.

meme1098
09-08-14, 11:23 AM
This has been an ongoing issue for quite some time. Force close and reopen the game to continue ordering or placing items.