PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2012

kimandamelia
09-19-13, 09:52 AM
I know I asked this question at some point, but I still keep seeing people and even neighbors who say they can redownload the Halloween version from their past purchased apps. I am on Android, is this feature only for IOS? Is there some type of settings or other way I can get this version to load? I love Halloween and just started playing last year, didn't realize they removed items, so I did not purchase any Halloween stuff! I desperately want some and with the way updates and things go these days, I'm afraid I won't get to decorate my store the way I'd love to!!!

justjesi
09-19-13, 10:40 AM
Google play doesn't have the Halloween version, Amazon does. Not sure is apps can come from Amazon for an android or not since I play on Kindle.

kimandamelia
09-19-13, 11:01 AM
I already have it in my purchased apps, it lets me download it, I just can't get it to load, it keeps saying I need an internet connection, but I have one as I can open everything else all the time....

kooky panda
09-19-13, 12:55 PM
This is an older version of game. You can download from your past purchase, but since the version is outdated, you may experience issues while playing .
To avoid any issues with your game, it is best to only play the most current version of the game.

Closing this thread since you already have a thread on this topic.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?57807-Halloween-Version&p=727256&viewfull=1#post727256