PDA

View Full Version : Defending...

tbka
09-18-13, 11:47 PM
So, I am new to this game and I wanna make sure my hall protected the best I can. Seeing is how I do not have the ability to have enough walls to surround everything, I was wondering if I could use the natural surroundings to help. Like there is a tree and rocks behind my hall, if I build a wall and leave that open, will it keep enemies out? And, is there any other things I might need to do to keep everything best protected?

MediusSyberia
09-19-13, 09:42 AM
So, I am new to this game and I wanna make sure my hall protected the best I can. Seeing is how I do not have the ability to have enough walls to surround everything, I was wondering if I could use the natural surroundings to help. Like there is a tree and rocks behind my hall, if I build a wall and leave that open, will it keep enemies out? And, is there any other things I might need to do to keep everything best protected?

I'm pretty sure the enemy just walks through all the rocks and trees hanging around so unfortunately you can't use them to your advantage.

Walls start off small but as your royal hall level levels up you'll get a lot more.

Be aware tho that the only buildings really worth protecting are your resources and royal hall. If they destroy your royal hall that's 30% of your base dead and they only need 50% to win. And if they destroy your resource buildings they can steal some of your resources. I normally just wall my royal hall, defensive army buildings and some of my resource buildings. The rest of them I just put in a circle around the outside of my base so the enemy has to deploy your troops further away which gives my buildings more time to attack the enemy before they reach me.