PDA

View Full Version : NEW Defense available: Ballista

Dissolvegirl
09-18-13, 06:59 PM
Hi guys!

We're happy to tell you that we've released a new defense: the Ballista!

This weapon is tough as nails, and attacks lightning-fast at long range. It can take down land and air units with equal ease, and it's all yours once you upgrade your Royal Hall to level 7!

How are you planning to fit the Ballista into your Kingdom's layout? I want to see screenshots!

MediusSyberia
09-19-13, 09:07 AM
Oh sweet this should be fun :D

Btw originally the ballista required Royal Hall lvl 11 but now it's been changed to 7. Any chance you can do the same thing with the Champions Altar? ;)

MediusSyberia
09-19-13, 10:19 AM
Wow how do you get 2 ballistas? :O

Just saw a guys base who had 2 of them but even with maxed Royal Hall I can only build one??? O.o

FrozenTurtle
09-19-13, 10:36 AM
Wow how do you get 2 ballistas? :O

Just saw a guys base who had 2 of them but even with maxed Royal Hall I can only build one??? O.o

Can you please PM (for player privacy) me the name of the player who has two? You should only be able to have one.

Dissolvegirl
09-19-13, 10:37 AM
Oh sweet this should be fun :D

Btw originally the ballista required Royal Hall lvl 11 but now it's been changed to 7. Any chance you can do the same thing with the Champions Altar? ;)

Oh, don't worry, that's coming. ;)

jacobvanbourne
10-14-13, 08:18 PM
Follow up on this. So last week the Royal Hall level 7 upgrade included access to the Champion's Altar. My upgrade just completed tonight, but no Champion's Altar opened up. I checked the Shop and now it is Level 11. Part of the value in it was the Altar. When people play your game for free, no big deal. But some of us are paying actual cash and when you take things away it pretty much sucks. Is there another solution for this?

Sumercarefree
10-17-13, 02:28 AM
Can you please PM (for player privacy) me the name of the player who has two? You should only be able to have one.

Interesting.

MediusSyberia
10-17-13, 03:44 AM
Interesting.

That message was posted a month ago and FM have since removed the 2nd ballista from him.

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 02:49 AM
Hi guys!

We're happy to tell you that we've released a new defense: the Ballista!
Ballista ??? It not crossbow just so this when I play black ops2

This weapon is tough as nails, and attacks lightning-fast at long range. It can take down land and air units with equal ease, and it's all yours once you upgrade your Royal Hall to level 7!

How are you planning to fit the Ballista into your Kingdom's layout? I want to see screenshots!

Is it ballista(sniper) i play it on black ops 2 ...it is crossbow

nachomandeluxe
11-12-13, 06:32 PM
I am only royal hall 6 but I want the ballista !