PDA

View Full Version : Not Receiving Crops

pattypopo
09-18-13, 06:09 PM
Since yesterday I have noticed that when I harvest my crops I don't get credited with them. This happens several times a day. It is hard to make progress. I waited forever for bamboo and it didn't appear. I play on iPad.

[S8] Regina
09-19-13, 03:19 PM
This issue may occur due to a sync error. Please always visit neighbors (then return home) to ensure that the game is synced up with our servers.

Also, were you referring to the Sugar Cane crop?

sunkalito
09-27-13, 01:00 AM
Something similar happened to me. I collected the food from my feeding mill (two cow feed, one chicken feed) and... Had no food to feed my animals. The feeding mill was empty though. That was really annoying. -.- happened yesterday, and I hope it won't happen again.
Same thing made me quit bakery story. I collected the food and then it vanished and the stoves were empty. Almost every day i had this problem, mostly during the morning, and we're talking about foods that take hours or days to cook!

dragobergopolis
10-08-13, 08:42 AM
This issue may occur due to a sync error. Please always visit neighbors (then return home) to ensure that the game is synced up with our servers.

Also, were you referring to the Sugar Cane crop?

I have particular issues with sugar cane I harvest not showing up but also wheat. Please fix this it is frustrating!