PDA

View Full Version : Master Alliance

Takiofallen
09-18-13, 04:31 PM
i was thinking that most if not all of us should join in to one big alliance. It would benefit all of us. Any Takers? If this is already posted please redirect me

ktdlmnop
09-18-13, 05:26 PM
i was thinking that most if not all of us should join in to one big alliance. It would benefit all of us. Any Takers? If this is already posted please redirect me

Judging by the alliances leaderboard, they're capped at 50 members. Might be important to keep that in mind :)

Takiofallen
09-19-13, 02:06 PM
thanks for the info. looks like i have no takes.... ohh well guess i will start my own and hope for the best

kwhales
09-19-13, 03:23 PM
thanks for the info. looks like i have no takes.... ohh well guess i will start my own and hope for the best

I am more than willing to join your alliance. Just built the portal. Now I have to figure out how to use it.

sand
09-23-13, 01:07 PM
Takio & Kwhales, I will join any alliance you create, assuming you can round up dedicated people. Meanwhile, Dragon Guardian Elite still has room for anybody looking for someplace to start. No crown requirement, so very well suited to a low-level newcomer like me, still at something like 70 crowns and only a handful of battles.