PDA

View Full Version : Don't make my mistake

olcastle
09-18-13, 01:05 PM
Couple day ago I made a mistake to expand to the Mine area.

Since then 4 or 5 of my 6 delivery slots required things from the mine and Jewelsmith even before Mine was ready (it took about 20 hours to build) and I don't have Jewelsmith at all.

And the funniest part is I can't use Mine because it wants Shovels that I haven't seen for days in this game.

It's obvious I wouldn't use the Mine much (or at all) so I don't bother to buy Jewelsmith.

In the result of this expansion I lost more than half of my delivery slots because I have to discard them all the time.

kooky panda
09-18-13, 01:10 PM
Too Late, I already did it!

It is frustrating because like you , now over half of my orders require mine items so I am constantly canceling orders and having to wait for new ones. :(

But I read somewhere that you will need some of the items to expand to the train station, but now I cannot find that post.

konstans07
09-22-13, 11:38 PM
Lol I expand there too and all the orders contains parts from the mine.
The funny part is that there are 12hours left until my mine is ready!!!!
Loooool

lolzillaz
09-23-13, 02:25 PM
It seems that expanding to the mine or herb garden early results in the punishment of more difficult deliveries? "Good job on expanding now here is your punishment for it! Sucker!" Lol, interesting intended game dynamic.

ascherb
09-23-13, 05:44 PM
I wish I had read this sooner, I have the same problem! Expanded yesterday and was excited to see how the mine worked, and now I spend time waiting for many orders I have to discard. Regret expanding here. Having second thoughts on expanding to,train given that its impossible to fill those orders as well, due to recent changes in the game. Hmmmm. Finding you get so far in these games, and then they just get boring...

sapphirecross
09-27-13, 07:32 AM
Thank you so much for posting!!! Now I know to stay away from mine for a long time!