PDA

View Full Version : Economical loss of getting rid of treasure types

deamon506
09-18-13, 09:15 AM
Is it just me, or does it seem a little odd that TL got rid of treasure type dragons? It seems like those would be big money makers being as they can only be bought using gold. It seems like getting rid of them can only hurt TL

eye_of_the_world
09-18-13, 09:32 AM
Actually, I think it did the opposite... People with all 3 dragons would get 15 gold every 24 hours so that's 105 gold every week, which is pretty good. 420 gold every month, would these people be buying as much gold as before? No!

If these players save their gold, plus the gold from neighbours and other downloaded games.. Then they could buy a gold habitat every month, or just about... Especially if they don't speed breed. Or even if they wish to do other things with the gold, they're still getting 15 gold a day, when you're getting your gold topped up everyday like this and using it wisely, you might not feel the need to buy some more.. Or as often. So yeah, I think it did hurt TL and obviously it must have which is why they took them out.

Looking at this, I regret not buying these dragons now. Definitely a good investment, and nice job on those who took advantage lol

eye_of_the_world
09-18-13, 09:40 AM
Also I'm aware that the dragons cost 800 each, but my point is getting 15 gold a day adds up and people won't be pushed to buying more all the time... Patient people anyway :p

kooky panda
09-18-13, 10:51 AM
Please continue your discussion on the current thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58171-Changes-to-Treasure-Terrace-iOS