PDA

View Full Version : Where to expand next?

shambalaya
09-11-13, 06:25 AM
I'm looking for some advice on the best use of those maps.
I already expanded to the closest junk pile and got lots of useful stuff, 2 paint cans, 1 hammer, 1 shovel, 1 pick axe, wood, nails, brick.
Now I'm wondering where to expand to next, what would be most useful? The fishing pond, the bee hive, the mine, the tree house, more junk piles... Train's too far off as I'm currently at level 9.

Thank you for your input!

journeysmom
09-11-13, 08:35 AM
I also expanded to the junk pile early, and was glad that I did! It yielded some valuable items. Another thread suggested the tree house right now is pretty useless. Maybe the pond, I "think" you can get there without going through the treehouse (but it is a goal). I am at the same point as you, so I hope people further along chime in!

minidemon88
09-11-13, 10:33 AM
Probably the fishing pool. Since there's a small chances that you can fish out rare items like gems, expansion items or upgrading items. :o

sunkalito
09-11-13, 02:15 PM
What junk pile? Where? Apparently i keep expanding tp the wrong places... I never uncover anything useful. Only shrubbery, rocks, crpp that needs to be removed.

Mylly2
09-11-13, 05:07 PM
What junk pile? Where? Apparently i keep expanding tp the wrong places... I never uncover anything useful. Only shrubbery, rocks, crpp that needs to be removed.

The junk piles are mounds covered by grass and weeds, once you expand that spot you get the land plus the supplies hiding under the grass.

arikasi
09-11-13, 05:56 PM
Do you have to expand the pond itself? Or just the fishing shack?

I am currently expanding towards the train but I will have to change due to its level restriction. So can I expand from the bottom of the pond, across the pond to the shack? Or do I have to go around the pond?

Thank you for the help in deciding where to spend my permits and maps.

minidemon88
09-12-13, 10:33 AM
Do you have to expand the pond itself? Or just the fishing shack?

I am currently expanding towards the train but I will have to change due to its level restriction. So can I expand from the bottom of the pond, across the pond to the shack? Or do I have to go around the pond?

Thank you for the help in deciding where to spend my permits and maps.

The fishing pool and the shack are combined counted as one. So all you have to do is to expand to the fishing pool area. Then repair the fishing pool. That's all if I remember correctly. :)

kudukuda
09-12-13, 11:16 AM
I also expanded to the junk pile early, and was glad that I did! It yielded some valuable items. Another thread suggested the tree house right now is pretty useless. Maybe the pond, I "think" you can get there without going through the treehouse (but it is a goal). I am at the same point as you, so I hope people further along chime in!

The question is, whether completing the treehouse goal opens another set of goals or not. I usually find that going in the order of the goals in TL games means you are working according to the level opportunities. Also, i'm finding the old maps hard to come by more than other items for expansions (as suggested in another thread) and the question is will other expantions in directions other than the goals, lead me to get stuck because they will require stuff i can't get yet.

kooky panda
09-12-13, 11:27 AM
The question is, whether completing the treehouse goal opens another set of goals or not. I usually find that going in the order of the goals in TL games means you are working according to the level opportunities. Also, i'm finding the old maps hard to come by more than other items for expansions (as suggested in another thread) and the question is will other expantions in directions other than the goals, lead me to get stuck because they will require stuff i can't get yet.

After I expanded to the tree house, it opened the goal to expand to the junk pile.

meme1098
09-12-13, 01:52 PM
I went straight for the junk pile. Never went for the treehouse at all when I saw on the forum it was a decoration. Got lots of items for expanding too which was nice.

kudukuda
09-13-13, 03:28 AM
Yeah, i went straight for the junk pile. So im thinking i will skip the tree house and go for the pond... Tnx all

meme1098
09-13-13, 07:04 AM
I went straight for the junk pile, too, and am now heading for the pond. Anyone have expansion permits for sale?:p;)

shambalaya
09-13-13, 09:18 PM
I expanded to the fishing pond :D you get 3 pieces of bait for free, and I caught two fish and a nail. The fishermans house requires 1 nail, 1 paint bucket and 1 screw to repair and then you can make more bait.

wealthyrich
09-14-13, 04:31 AM
between the fishing pond and beehive, which to expand to first? thanks

Julie716
09-14-13, 05:37 AM
How do I get the items from the junk pile? I expanded to it and I now own it but when I tap on it I dont get any of the tools.

rosewaterlily
09-14-13, 06:27 AM
Okay, I can expand towards the pond, the mine, or the train station, which one is more useful for a level 15 player?

igames4me
09-14-13, 07:25 AM
Thanks to those who suggested expanding to the tool pile

Yeah got a lot of tools and now able to expand silo to 110 capacity

Does anybody know the max capacity?

olcastle
09-14-13, 10:50 AM
Okay, I can expand towards the pond, the mine, or the train station, which one is more useful for a level 15 player?

You can't get deliveries for fish until you are level 19 (?) but you still can sell them in the shop...theoretically (nobody wants them :))

meme1098
09-14-13, 12:35 PM
How do I get the items from the junk pile? I expanded to it and I now own it but when I tap on it I dont get any of the tools.

If I remember correctly, I had to dig in the pile with a shovel. When you tap the junk pile, is there a shovel or pick at the bottom center of the screen?

meme1098
09-14-13, 12:37 PM
You can't get deliveries for fish until you are level 19 (?) but you still can sell them in the shop...theoretically (nobody wants them :))

So you can't make fried fish in the deep fryer then? I expanded to the pond and can fish but don't know what to do with them.

ghjvcucjb
09-14-13, 01:20 PM
Well poop! Wasted valuable supplies trying to get to the beehive and then was told I needed to be level 30! What a waste.

olcastle
09-14-13, 02:54 PM
So you can't make fried fish in the deep fryer then? I expanded to the pond and can fish but don't know what to do with them.

I'm at level 18 and I can't.

meme1098
09-14-13, 03:14 PM
I think level 19 is the magic number. Fish i see in the market are marked with that level since I'm not there yet. Only 2 more to go since I just leveled up to 17. Did get some coins when I fished earlier so hoping for parts soon.

lolzillaz
09-15-13, 01:25 PM
I'm level 14, made it to the pond, where should I had next?

lolzillaz
09-15-13, 01:29 PM
does the mine have a level requirement?

lolzillaz
09-15-13, 01:40 PM

The fish sell, just not fast and far under the market price.

shambalaya
09-15-13, 07:13 PM
The fish sell, just not fast and far under the market price.

All my fish sell at max price, so somebody out there wants them. I've sold about 30 so far and made thousands of coins! :-) yay, it means I will be able to buy a bakery today :-)
I only wish I knew how much I will need fish later on! Maybe I would hold on to some of them! I'm currently level 15.

shambalaya
09-15-13, 07:35 PM
I just got my first fishing badge, so 50 fish caught so far! I love the pond - it has given me 3 paint cans, a hammer, a screw, 2 nails and a piece of wood + lots of coins. And I feel really good about cleaning up my beautiful little pond :-)

I'm planning to expand to the mine or the herb garden next, any suggestions from higher level players?

lolzillaz
09-16-13, 12:43 PM
All my fish sell at max price, so somebody out there wants them. I've sold about 30 so far and made thousands of coins! :-) yay, it means I will be able to buy a bakery today :-)
I only wish I knew how much I will need fish later on! Maybe I would hold on to some of them! I'm currently level 15.

I'm level 15 as well and just bought my bakery, my guess is I don't have enough high level neighbors that need fish so they don't sell fast.

esmerelda35
09-16-13, 02:01 PM
Higher level players are always DYING to buy fish, and will pay max price - especially for the bass. The train deliveries will request 9 bass at once, and you need lots of catfish and anchovies for other items that the train requests multiples of. I search through my neighbours' side shops, the community and the newspaper constantly trolling for fish and will snap them up the instant I see them, even at max. price. (I'm level 38).

olcastle
09-16-13, 08:44 PM
I don't have enough high level neighbors that need fish so they don't sell fast.

The same.

donnamayes
09-16-13, 10:05 PM
Hi there, I am on Level 37 and will always buy fish if I see them.

lolzillaz
09-16-13, 10:15 PM
Higher level players are always DYING to buy fish, and will pay max price - especially for the bass. The train deliveries will request 9 bass at once, and you need lots of catfish and anchovies for other items that the train requests multiples of. I search through my neighbours' side shops, the community and the newspaper constantly trolling for fish and will snap them up the instant I see them, even at max. price. (I'm level 38).

Oh, well you should add me since I can't use them.

rosewaterlily
09-17-13, 04:16 AM
Level 16, sold two catfish today but my bass is still sitting in the shop (all market priced). Don't want to fish too much right now because of space in the barn.

Is the mine or the train station better to expand to next?

minidemon88
09-17-13, 11:15 AM
Level 16, sold two catfish today but my bass is still sitting in the shop (all market priced). Don't want to fish too much right now because of space in the barn.

I can't say for the mine area, since I haven't expand to that area yet. The train station deliveries require ALOT of items. You need to complete and fill up the order within the 2 days limit. So unless you've a big silo/barn size, that I'd advise you not to expand to the train station first.

esmerelda35
09-17-13, 11:25 AM
Oh, well you should add me since I can't use them.

I just invited you to be my neighbour - my farmname is "Farmopoly".
Rosewaterlily - I just invited you too!
I will buy any fish you put up, especially bass!

esmerelda35
09-17-13, 11:26 AM

Just bought your bass ;)

ghjvcucjb
09-17-13, 11:29 AM
Esmeralda35, you should add me too. My littlest one loves the fishing so I'm constantly selling fish (at or usually below market value) as I never have enough room. I list fish at least once per day. Have four in my store right now...

allaab1
09-17-13, 11:39 AM
Add me allaab1, i have x5 bass fish in my store right now :) market price

lolzillaz
09-17-13, 03:57 PM
Fishing has changed to 90 minutes per bait! ... Freak out... Now :-)

kooky panda
09-17-13, 04:37 PM
Hey guys, lets keep the post on topic.
You can send Private messages to each other for invites or you can post your ID in the Farm Story 2 Add Me (http://forum.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?253-Farm-Story-2-Add-Me) forum.
Thanks!

k2togyo
09-18-13, 03:58 AM
I'm at level 19 and have expanded to the pond. So where is the best place to expand next? The train station or the herb garden.

kooky panda
09-18-13, 09:57 AM
You cannot use the train until level 25.
I expanded to the herb garden. You only get three to four herbs I think every 6 hours? I will have to pay attention next time I collect.
These are good for your deliveries.

aimeeq
09-18-13, 07:47 PM
I'm at the pond and have seen the level requirements for the other stuff on that side of the river, so should I go for the junk pile in the other side, or the herb garden?

rosewaterlily
09-18-13, 08:17 PM
Ugh, just wasted a bunch of papers expanding towards the train station, I was hoping you could also cross the river and do an adjacent expansion to the herb garden, but nope. At least my barn is half empty now. :P

Oliver118
09-18-13, 11:15 PM

Games with lots of goals (or well-goaled games, as I call them) such as Castle story or Farm story 2 have goals that guide you through the game, so it's best to follow them when you can (I have not installed Farm story 2 yet but I do have major goal experience from Castle story)

kooky panda
09-19-13, 05:36 AM
I expanded to the herb garden. You only get three to four herbs I think every 6 hours? I will have to pay attention next time I collect.

Update- you get 4 herbs every 8 hours.

konstans07
09-19-13, 06:31 AM

I get only 2 every 8 hours!!!!!!!!!!

kooky panda
09-19-13, 10:23 AM
oops sorry, I rechecked and I get 3 every 8 hours.

sunkalito
09-19-13, 10:34 AM
I'm only five permits away from being able to expand to the pond. Whoo!!

Oh by the way, is it worth it to buy the studio? Or not really? I keep discarding orders with flowers and scarves :p

minidemon88
09-19-13, 10:42 AM
I'm only five permits away from being able to expand to the pond. Whoo!!

Oh by the way, is it worth it to buy the studio? Or not really? I keep discarding orders with flowers and scarves :p

Seeing how things goes, no point expanding to the pond. You hardly have a chance to get any rare items. All you get is anchovy. As for the studio, if you have sheep then I'd say go ahead and get the studio. :)

wealthyrich
09-22-13, 07:23 PM
After fish pond, where to expand to next? Thanks

greygull
09-22-13, 08:18 PM
After fish pond, where to expand to next? Thanks

I would suggest the Herb Garden (that's where I went ;))

konstans07
09-22-13, 11:40 PM
Did u expand to the train station? What parts needed?

mellymoo2000
09-22-13, 11:53 PM

I wouldn't bother with the train station. The requirements fir deliveries are insane! I have to discard about 19 out if 20, soooo not worth it.

kooky panda
09-23-13, 05:03 AM

Train Station Thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?56917-Train-Station&p=711092&viewfull=1#post711092)

Hannah396
09-24-13, 09:59 PM
How do you access the junk pile? I tap on it and get nothing!

meme1098
09-25-13, 08:16 AM
You have to use a tool to dig and get junk. I think I used a shovel. Good luck with that since shovels and picks are practically non-existent.

meme1098
09-25-13, 08:17 AM
When you tap on the jack pile, look at the bottom of the screen and see what tool you'll need to clear it.

Hannah396
09-25-13, 07:43 PM
Thanks. I was hoping to get tools like a shovel from the junk pile. So I need a shovel to get a possible shovel from the junk pile! Finally I got a shovel today. I guess I'll risk it on the junk and hope another one is in there.

meme1098
09-26-13, 06:17 AM
Should give you several items.

kudukuda
10-08-13, 03:59 AM
I had to decide today whether to go to train station or herb garden. The funnynthing is, that I have a goal to go to train station, even though I am at level 21 and not 25. I have. No goal for the herb garden, and yet keep getting delivery orders for herbs. Something is screwy with the game requirements.
Regardless, I think the herb Garden is my best bet. I will also start saving up for train orders, as much as my tiny tiny barn allows....

zenobia42
08-02-14, 01:55 PM
I have been searching the forum for an organized list of squares with their cost to expand to and have given up searching. If there is such a list, would someone please do me a huge favor and point to it?

I am quite new and have expanded so far only to the newsstand, and then to the nearest junk pile. There are a LOT of options as to where to go from here and I am very confused as to what might be the best direction...
The treehouse?
The beehive?
The mine?
The herb garden?
The fishing pond?
The train station?
The alpacas?
The water garden?
The truffle forest?

Do any of them require you reach a certain level to be able to use them? (So I should therefore not bother yet)
Do any (like the junk pile did) have immediate value for low-level players?
Are there any I will soon be sorry if I did not expand towards them?

I'm level 9. Thanks for any help.

genieguy
08-04-14, 06:32 PM
Here's where I went:

1] After the first junkpile, I think there was a goal for the treehouse and then I went to the fishing pond, which will allow you to make bait and catch fish (and some other things)

2] After that, I didn't know where to go, so I went on the other side of the river and expanded toward the 2nd junkpile, which didn't yield so much and then I went toward the big waterpond, but saw when I got there that the requirements were way out of my reach, so I went the other way toward the herb garden.

3] Sometime in the 20's levels, I got a goal for the mine so I went for that.

4] Then I went for the train after I got a goal for it. The train deliveries sometimes need herbs - that's why I went to the herb garden before the train.

5] At level 30, I expanded to the beehive. (This requires 30 level)

6] Now I am at 31, and deciding between truffle farm, water pond, or alpacas.

Good luck and have fun!

zenobia42
08-04-14, 07:29 PM
THANKS, genieguy - that is exactly the kind of advice I was really hoping for. Good luck with your next choice. Though I read the thread on the water garden and wow the requirements are high! Myself - I'd go for the alpacas if I were you. If all else is equal, they are darn cute so that breaks the tie. lol.

nicxole
08-05-14, 08:34 PM
I think the alpacas are a waste. It's 50,000 to expand and you only get one alpaca. Each additional alpaca is another 50,000 coins. I accidentally bought a second one and almost cried one time. The alpaca blanket takes 3 wool and 4 hours to make and only sells at 222 coins. The deliveries give you a third of that. Here and there they are on the train, but when they are you need like 8 alpaca blankets, which is more wool than I ever have so you might as well buy it from the market any ways.

The water garden takes a lot of repairs, but each plot is individual. Most of them only need 3 or 4 of each tool, so it's not too bad. When you first expand you only have 2 crops so you don't need many plots.

My recommendation is to go for the truffle forest. The items sell at such a high price and usually pretty quickly. I can usually get 10+ truffles each time I hunt, and you can find them in the shop. I almost always have one of my windmills making the truffle shavings, and since the times are longer on the truffle items I make them at night and sell them in the morning. I'll usually sell 4 or 5 items and use my promote to get 3000+ coins on one sale.

Hope that helped! Good luck with whatever expansion you decide on!

bakerystoe
08-06-14, 07:17 AM
Here's where I went:

1] After the first junkpile, I think there was a goal for the treehouse and then I went to the fishing pond, which will allow you to make bait and catch fish (and some other things)

2] After that, I didn't know where to go, so I went on the other side of the river and expanded toward the 2nd junkpile, which didn't yield so much and then I went toward the big waterpond, but saw when I got there that the requirements were way out of my reach, so I went the other way toward the herb garden.

3] Sometime in the 20's levels, I got a goal for the mine so I went for that.

4] Then I went for the train after I got a goal for it. The train deliveries sometimes need herbs - that's why I went to the herb garden before the train.

5] At level 30, I expanded to the beehive. (This requires 30 level)

6] Now I am at 31, and deciding between truffle farm, water pond, or alpacas.

Good luck and have fun!

Me too!

chimerah7
10-22-14, 03:43 AM
I just invited you to be my neighbour - my farmname is "Farmopoly".
Rosewaterlily - I just invited you too!
I will buy any fish you put up, especially bass!

Feel free to add me too! I'm having some good luck catching the Bass often enough to count 😊

Storm ID: Chimerah7

New to game so need the nbrs, thx

GameOfFarms
10-22-14, 12:22 PM
Feel free to add me too! I'm having some good luck catching the Bass often enough to count ��

Storm ID: Chimerah7

New to game so need the nbrs, thx

Add me forum: http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?253-Farm-Story-2-Add-Me :)

haimesy1980
04-09-15, 09:47 PM
thanks for that post, should have read earlier- i wish i could undo the balloon expansion what a waste cost so much to get one ticket and you need 45 to get a mystery box, which we give away 3x each day very stingy

babs3449
04-12-15, 02:11 PM
I am down to my last 4 expansion spots, the wishing well for 70,000c,(which I am avoiding for now), and three spots to the right of the mine, heading toward the balloon. One of those spots includes a little "pathway" up to the balloon area. It is only 17 of each paper but is 45,000c. I'm guessing TL has some plan for this and would like to know if anyone knows anything about this "special" expensive expansion area? Thanks in advance.

queentina3
04-12-15, 02:59 PM
I am down to my last 4 expansion spots, the wishing well for 70,000c,(which I am avoiding for now), and three spots to the right of the mine, heading toward the balloon. One of those spots includes a little "pathway" up to the balloon area. It is only 17 of each paper but is 45,000c. I'm guessing TL has some plan for this and would like to know if anyone knows anything about this "special" expensive expansion area? Thanks in advance.

Nothing special from what I know of as those were actually expansions that were available when the game was first released.

jrhgohawks
04-17-15, 02:39 PM
Am I the only one who has been pleased with the balloon? I have gotten a bunch of pets from it which pay off in dividends all day long. I just picked up another truffle hog thanks to all the free gems from my pets.

I see they have a building sale going on. I took the opportunity to buy the sushi shop. I'm not sure if that was a good idea, but the discount was too good to pass up. I am trying to figure out what to do with my remaining coins. Any suggestions? I am between the Forge, Jelly Maker, and Sauce Maker. I could also do the second bait shop, but I think I would rather do something different. Any comments would be great. Thanks!

queentina3
04-17-15, 04:37 PM
Am I the only one who has been pleased with the balloon? I have gotten a bunch of pets from it which pay off in dividends all day long. I just picked up another truffle hog thanks to all the free gems from my pets.

I see they have a building sale going on. I took the opportunity to buy the sushi shop. I'm not sure if that was a good idea, but the discount was too good to pass up. I am trying to figure out what to do with my remaining coins. Any suggestions? I am between the Forge, Jelly Maker, and Sauce Maker. I could also do the second bait shop, but I think I would rather do something different. Any comments would be great. Thanks!

This is just my opinion and others may have different advise, but I would try to purchase the Jelly and Sauce Maker. Both are very useful and the items sell for high amounts in the market. The downside is both take a lot of resources - Sauce Maker takes a lot of the sugars and butter and Jelly Maker takes up your honey, however, if you do have the Peanut Crop already, to make peanut butter you only need peanuts and it sells fast too. I make that while I'm waiting for honey or I can't find any in the newspaper.

From what I've read the Forge is useless to most as it takes items you need to upgrade slots or buildings in order to make tools (nails, boards, etc...)

I personally bought the Jelly, Sauce, and Candy maker all within the past few weeks and love each of them. Now that the buildings have gone on sale I'm kicking myself at paying full price, but....there was no way for me to know so I'm just going to let it slide off my back and be grateful I was able to get them at all. :)

travelingcircus
04-17-15, 09:09 PM
I expanded in an area that showed a pine tree and a large rock. Once the land was cleared, there was big and little rocks, tufts of grass, and no tree. Now I have to pay to clear the land and didn't even get any wood out of it.

What's up with that?

queentina3
04-17-15, 09:21 PM
I expanded in an area that showed a pine tree and a large rock. Once the land was cleared, there was big and little rocks, tufts of grass, and no tree. Now I have to pay to clear the land and didn't even get any wood out of it.

What's up with that?

Yeah, you can't go by what is shown before expanding as it's never accurate, never. :(

travelingcircus
04-17-15, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the explanation. I would not have chosen that spot if I had known that.

queentina3
04-17-15, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the explanation. I would not have chosen that spot if I had known that.

I hear ya, I usually just go for what I have the tickets for actually, and don't even bother looking at what I may have to get rid of as I know it will never match what's shown. Right now I have a dilemma as I'm very close to having enough expansion items for the Truffle Forest, but want to hold onto my coin to buy another feed mill and possibly another bait shop, but now they're cluttering my barn. Decisions.......

travelingcircus
04-17-15, 10:11 PM
Queentina

I wish I had that problem:)... I have just bought 2 buildings (cafe and candle maker) and am working to sell stuff so I can get 3rd feedmill and another windmill. I may even be able to afford the jewel smith, but not sure if it is worth it or not.

I don't think I'll ever be able to open truffle forest or the seaweed lake. Needs so many papers and coins.....

queentina3
04-17-15, 10:21 PM
Queentina

I wish I had that problem:)... I have just bought 2 buildings (cafe and candle maker) and am working to sell stuff so I can get 3rd feedmill and another windmill. I may even be able to afford the jewel smith, but not sure if it is worth it or not.

I don't think I'll ever be able to open truffle forest or the seaweed lake. Needs so many papers and coins.....

I know, they do. In fact a lot of the expansions I have left take over 13+ of each and coins as well as building supplies, and even those are few left, more like 17+ and either coins (along the mine to the balloon) or to the Well, Water Garden, Truffle Forest, Balloon, or the Alpaca......There is very little left for me to expand that doesn't have at least 20+ papers or wants so many coins that I feel like I'll never get there. The only good thing is that these buildings (5th Mill, 2nd Studio, 2nd Bait Shop) are the last ones I'll be able to get for a long while. I'm only level 39 or maybe 38 and the next buildings don't open up until 45 or something, unless I do make to the Water Garden this century, then I'll get the Sushi Shop sooner. LOL!!!

CindysTNFarm
05-06-15, 10:01 PM
I think I read older comments saying the treehouse was a useless decoration. That's not true. I use it daily. It was once used for a promotional game but it can still be used daily. You get 3 free gift selections in the tree house every 24 hours. You select 3 eggs from the game board (you don't know what's under it of course) and you win the prize under it. You can spend gems to make additional selections. There's actually a daily game component to it where if you select all of the 6 identified prizes in their list, you win the grand prize for the day (or something like that).

I'm on level 53 and will provide a few tips based on what I've learned and the mistakes I've made:

1. The forge is useless. You will waste more tools and metals than what you will get from the forge. Everything it makes takes so long, like up to 8 hours each. You can get everything it makes from delivery drops and from pets.

2. Alpacas are another waste. There's really nothing you can do with them other than make blankets from the fur. And those aren't worth much money. Nobody really buys them. Once you buy them, you waste a lot of time and money feeding them and getting rid of the fur/blankets. If they made more things, maybe it would be worth it, but that's all they do.

3. Don't buy too many chickens. I bought the max, and I really don't need them.

4. When you're able to buy the extra mills, buy them. You'll need them. I'm constantly making feed.
Same applies to the windmills. Buy the max. When you get to the upper levels, you can't produce sugar and brown sugar fast enough to keep up.

5. Expand to the truffle farm when you can. You will use truffles to make the most expensive items for resell. That's where the money is. I have 2 pigs, and that's really enough to keep me going.

6. Do NOT waste money and resources on the hot air balloon expansion. It's a complete rip-off. Yeah, that was a way for the company to make fools out of all of us, to be honest. We spend each day giving up stuff we made or grew for free, just waiting to earn enough tickets to cash in for a prize, and then they give you some random POS prize that should be 10 coins from the market. It's not worth the expansion permits, and it's certainly not worth the effort it takes each day to collect the tickets.

Hope that helps a little.

vulpesvulpes1
07-03-15, 09:04 PM
Wish I'd have seen this before--already expanded next to alpacas and to the balloon--at least I haven't purchased the forge. The expansion papers just don't drop very often, even with filling deliveries all day.

MamaChatele
07-14-15, 12:06 PM
Thank you for the heads up. I will expand to beehive toward truffles instead of hot air balloon.