PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else's drop rate decreased?

Clocky42
09-17-13, 03:23 PM
When I started playing, I would get a drop for every second or third delivery. Since the last update, I'm lucky if I get a single drop in 10 deliveries.

Is this happening to anyone else, or am I just going through a spate of very bad luck?

ghjvcucjb
09-17-13, 03:28 PM
You are not alone. It's happened to me too. There's a number of other posts talking about the lower drop rates the high you level up on the main discussion section.

Clocky42
09-17-13, 03:54 PM
Gotcha, I'll check those threads out.

It seems really counter-intuitive to me. The higher you level up, the more things you need, and the more stuff you need to complete a delivery. I was hoping I was experiencing some sort of bug, but apparently not. :P

Paquin0711
09-25-13, 11:51 AM
Its true....drop rate has decreased a lot. I have tons of family and friends who also play this game and everyone has noticed how hard it is to get any of the items needed from deliveries. I dont find it very fair. But they will continue down this path because it will encourage some ppl to buy gems to get the needed upgrades.

queenaleecia
09-30-13, 09:01 AM
So after the pond bait dramatically increased I vowed I wasn't spending one dollar on this game. Now there's another problem. Tools and parts are nonexistent. 8 gems to clear one patch of grass or small rock is ridiculous. Not to mention I didn't even get to use the 20 gems we start with due to gem traps. Tl seems to forget about fairness & integrity when designing these games. So, my question to tl is.... What are you going to do to fix this? The game can't go on this way.

sweetypies97
09-30-13, 02:18 PM
It is very difficult to expand because the drop rate is so low. I expand by buying maps and permits from the newspaper. But shovels are never for sale and they never drop either, so when I do expand the land is unusable :(

olcastle
09-30-13, 02:43 PM
Even without the pond changes the game is SO MUCH easier for low level players.
They got MUCH MORE the good stuff from everywhere: from deliveries, newspaper and the stores from Community list.

pipipooh1977
09-30-13, 02:59 PM
It is very difficult to expand because the drop rate is so low. I expand by buying maps and permits from the newspaper. But shovels are never for sale and they never drop either, so when I do expand the land is unusable :(

Exactly! Maps & deeds I have to buy or I don't EVER get them! I NEVER see a shovel for sale, I need over 10 shovels to clear land....land that's sitting unused right now! Stormie needs to start selling this stuff in his roadside shop! Even if it's just 1 of those items daily it would help out a lot.....but I'm not holding my breath.....*sigh*

Erutuf
10-17-13, 08:53 PM
So after the pond bait dramatically increased I vowed I wasn't spending one dollar on this game. Now there's another problem. Tools and parts are nonexistent. 8 gems to clear one patch of grass or small rock is ridiculous. Not to mention I didn't even get to use the 20 gems we start with due to gem traps. Tl seems to forget about fairness & integrity when designing these games. So, my question to tl is.... What are you going to do to fix this? The game can't go on this way.

I am willing to pay $$$ for a fun, fair and entertaining game. There is a lack of balance - the developers appear to want to force the purchase of gems for very little benefit.