PDA

View Full Version : how is the calculation rule about the coins and spellstone I lost?

gogogiant188
09-17-13, 02:43 PM
After I was attacked, I lost coins and spellstone,

how is the calculation rule about the coins and spellstone I lost?

could anyone answer me?

thank you.

toxxsick
09-18-13, 07:21 AM
I don't think there is one. I'm a new player and very frustrated. I try and save up for something only to get attacked and lose 100% of my resources. 100% really? How is that even remotely fair?

kms899
09-18-13, 09:04 AM
I've just stopped playing and deleted this game, it's very addictive, but keeps you playing non stop, and if you don't want to be attacked, you have to be online all the time or buy shield.
item cost too much, the more coins and spells you collect, the more it gets taken away.

brandonu
09-18-13, 01:34 PM
When I lose I get a shield for dedicated amount of time. Does this continue throughout the game or is it only for lower levels? I rarely attack as I am trying to build up, so I don't mind the shield up as it allows me to accumulate resources.

ktdlmnop
09-18-13, 02:06 PM
When I lose I get a shield for dedicated amount of time. Does this continue throughout the game or is it only for lower levels? I rarely attack as I am trying to build up, so I don't mind the shield up as it allows me to accumulate resources.

I'm level 43 and still get shields, so doesn't look like it's only a low-level feature

kms899
09-18-13, 02:23 PM
you will continue getting the shield if you lose a battle from incoming attack.

Takiofallen
09-18-13, 04:26 PM
I am a new player and have come up with a few strategies that work very well. I get attacked but don't lose much i don't buy shields. one thing that helps is getting in a good alliance.

brandonu
09-19-13, 08:54 AM
I am a new player and have come up with a few strategies that work very well. I get attacked but don't lose much i don't buy shields. one thing that helps is getting in a good alliance.

Care to share those strategies?

FrozenTurtle
09-19-13, 11:08 AM
I don't think there is one. I'm a new player and very frustrated. I try and save up for something only to get attacked and lose 100% of my resources. 100% really? How is that even remotely fair?

Thanks for letting us know! This is still a new game, so we're constantly updating it and making changes. Please continue to provide us with valuable feedback so we can create a better experience for you! :)

Takiofallen
09-19-13, 02:03 PM
One of the most useful is i spend all my gems/ gold before i sign off. Why attack someone who has nothing? it works well i have gone a day or to without being attacked.
Care to share those strategies?

Takiofallen
09-19-13, 02:23 PM
Also upgrade Strategically. don't up grad a cannon when your not playing because it will not defend you while you are gone.

kwhales
09-19-13, 03:26 PM
If I know I am going to be gone long, and fear of attack, I will spend a lot of my blue things on getting my warriors ready for the next battle. I up the training past how many I will be allowed to take to battle so when I come back, I don't have to spend my winnings on training, the warriors already are being trained and I can battle again faster. Of course, I am new so this may not be good in the future, but until I get a large enough 'bank', I have to find ways to spend the blue things.

bitealot
09-19-13, 04:26 PM
I just made a post somewhat like this, I was attacked for the first time and lost a lot of coins and gems, I thought the Npc quest girl said the stuff in the vaults are safe from attacks, but I think I lost more then my mines carry, maybe close to 90%

ktdlmnop
09-20-13, 02:48 PM
I just made a post somewhat like this, I was attacked for the first time and lost a lot of coins and gems, I thought the Npc quest girl said the stuff in the vaults are safe from attacks, but I think I lost more then my mines carry, maybe close to 90%

Attackers can steal money from either your mines or vaults.. Doesn't matter which they are attacking. Usually vaults have more though

shhhush
09-26-13, 03:54 PM
Also upgrade Strategically. don't up grad a cannon when your not playing because it will not defend you while you are gone.

On the other hand, I just did a revenge attack on someone who was upgrading both their watchtowers. I won, but I walked away with a disappointing amount of coins and gemstones, because, duh, they just spent it all on the upgrades. So, I don't think the loser really felt that loss, and I didn't come out ahead, which means I might not use that tactic in the future.

MediusSyberia
09-26-13, 03:56 PM
On the other hand, I just did a revenge attack on someone who was upgrading both their watchtowers. I won, but I walked away with a disappointing amount of coins and gemstones, because, duh, they just spent it all on the upgrades. So, I don't think the loser really felt that loss, and I didn't come out ahead, which means I might not use that tactic in the future.

Also remember once you start upgrading defensive buildings to high levels it'll start taking 1, 3, 5 or more days to complete so you won't be able to be online the whole time it's doing the upgrade.

kwhales
09-26-13, 04:57 PM
Also remember once you start upgrading defensive buildings to high levels it'll start taking 1, 3, 5 or more days to complete so you won't be able to be online the whole time it's doing the upgrade.

True, but if you keep your resources low while these upgrades are going on, players will pass you by because looting would be useless.

Wooly
10-01-13, 08:11 PM
Question: Is the amount of resources you lose based on the overall percentage of your kingdom that gets destroyed, or is it based on which buildings get destroyed?

As an example, suppose my vaults are filled to the brim with coins/stones, but are very well protected. If an attacker destroys my markets (empty), mines (empty), and a bunch of other buildings, but they die before reaching my vaults, will I keep most of my resources? Or will I lose a lot of resources since they destroyed a large percentage of my kingdom?

goddessnikole
10-03-13, 04:10 AM
Question: Is the amount of resources you lose based on the overall percentage of your kingdom that gets destroyed, or is it based on which buildings get destroyed?

As an example, suppose my vaults are filled to the brim with coins/stones, but are very well protected. If an attacker destroys my markets (empty), mines (empty), and a bunch of other buildings, but they die before reaching my vaults, will I keep most of my resources? Or will I lose a lot of resources since they destroyed a large percentage of my kingdom?

From what I have noticed, an attacker can gain from your markets but not as significantly as if they empty your mines and vaults. You loose resources based on markets, mines, and vaults.

Sumercarefree
11-07-13, 08:24 PM
I am short of cash to upgrade my Royal Hall.
got tons of blue stones which I cannot use because my Royal Hall need to be upgraded to level 6.
Not easy to build up cash though. so looks like I am stuck for a long time.

One alternative would be to go around looting ! sounds bad.

jacobvanbourne
11-07-13, 10:07 PM
On a different post someone claimed to have used a stopwatch, replays and knowledge of his own vaults & mines/markets to determine the following amounts as being available for looting:

100% of Royal Hall
48% of Mines & Markets
18% of Vaults

I don't know how precise those numbers are, but they ring true to what I have found. So basically vault the resources from your mines & markets often.

jahil
11-08-13, 03:14 AM
On a different post someone claimed to have used a stopwatch, replays and knowledge of his own vaults & mines/markets to determine the following amounts as being available for looting:

100% of Royal Hall
48% of Mines & Markets
18% of Vaults

I don't know how precise those numbers are, but they ring true to what I have found. So basically vault the resources from your mines & markets often.

Let me explain... With example so that it would be much easier to understand...

Coin in vault = 1,004,000... Where 4k will be given to royal hall for available loot therefore when you are attacked, your
Available loot will be... 20% of your coins in vault and 100% royal hall

Vault coins Available loot
1000000 200000

RH coins. Available
4k. 4k

The same goes true for stone distribution also...

As for the mines and vault... You lose 50% of total availabe resource....

sand
11-08-13, 09:28 AM

100% of Royal Hall
48% of Mines & Markets
18% of Vaults

That someone was me. Of course, it's easier to use 100%, 50% and 20% to estimate the quantities that can be looted. But you should find the actual loss to be slightly less. Remember too that the 100%, 48% and 18% is applied all over again in every single battle, so don't go estimating your vault loss at 20% in total. In theory, you can lose EVERYTHING if you sustain several successive raids without getting a shield. Those 49er miners!

jahil
11-08-13, 10:14 AM
Oh its you sand... Lol... Yes, i was talking about a single attack assumption...

How did you come up with the percentages by the way?

crusader7
11-16-13, 02:09 PM
it seems the loot system has changed: The more the attacker is overpowering the base he's attacking, the less loot he has avail. I don't have any clue yet of the calculation, I noticed that if I get attacked by a higher ranked player I lose less resources (most probably proportional with the crowns)

dailygamer
11-16-13, 06:00 PM
Why has Frozen Turtle been silent on this issue ? It's highly pertinent and useful ino that will help all of us. A comprehensive / detailed statement pls.

jacobvanbourne
11-18-13, 05:09 PM
If they do indeed make more loot available for lower crown attackers then this creates an incentive for players to intentionally drop crowns to go farming. They've stated in the past that they don't want to encourage this. Although it only takes a few minutes to backtrack.