PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the pond?????

Snapenath
09-17-13, 01:29 PM
Hi,

Why have the times changed to get the fish hooks? One hour and a half instead of 5 minutes???

greygull
09-17-13, 01:30 PM
I just noticed this as well. I'll flag it over.

Snapenath
09-17-13, 01:33 PM
Geeee so it's a bug?? Thanks!!!

greygull
09-17-13, 01:34 PM
I don't know if its a bug (personally hoping so though!), but I've asked the CMs if it was intentional or not.

Snapenath
09-17-13, 01:50 PM
Well I also hope it's a bug!
The pond is my favorite part of the game do I wouldn't imagine to wait so much time for a hook!
And I would regret to have sold all my fishes....

igames4me
09-17-13, 01:52 PM
it will probably be changed by design

mamareader02
09-17-13, 01:53 PM
Yeah,I just noticed this also,that's just not right,I understand a little extra time to make the bait,but 2 hours is just ridiculous!i really hope this isn't a gem trap in an already hard(but fun) game!if everything is going to be impossible in this game,I'm done

katbtodd
09-17-13, 02:05 PM
Yes I noticed this too it's just not fair,,, 5 mins to 90 mins that's a big jump and yet one gem to speed up,,yes it was my favorite in farm too,,,please fix this bug... I want my pond back,,I just got it opened yesterday and was having so much fun,, even if I got an empty hook,,,,,, please please please team lava ,,, fix it and give us our hooks back

meme1098
09-17-13, 02:06 PM
Couldn't have been done on purpose. That's one heck of a jump. 20 or 30 minutes ..yea..but not 90 minutes. :/

mamareader02
09-17-13, 02:12 PM
Couldn't have been done on purpose. That's one heck of a jump. 20 or 30 minutes ..yea..but not 90 minutes. :/

I'm hoping that too...I'm hoping TL is smart enough to realize that's too much of a jump to not seriously anger players.the pond was responsible for making me check in constantly...therefore making me invested and wanting to SPEND MONEY on the game..who wants to spend money on a game you can barely play?

rosewaterlily
09-17-13, 02:41 PM
Update everyone likes --> bug, fixed immediately.
Update everyone hates--> on purpose by TL for "balance of the game"

katbtodd
09-17-13, 02:53 PM
Well I also hope it's a bug!
The pond is my favorite part of the game do I wouldn't imagine to wait so much time for a hook!
And I would regret to have sold all my fishes....

With you girl just got it open yesterday,,, spending all my time planting corn and wheat,, so I can fish,, it WAS so much fun,,,, thinking if they keep it this way,,a lot of people might quit

katbtodd
09-17-13, 02:56 PM
Yeah,I just noticed this also,that's just not right,I understand a little extra time to make the bait,but 2 hours is just ridiculous!i really hope this isn't a gem trap in an already hard(but fun) game!if everything is going to be impossible in this game,I'm done

I was thinking. The same thing.... Back to waiting on a up date in castle

mamareader02
09-17-13, 03:10 PM
Greygull,please post back as soon as you or anyone else knows for sure if this is a bug or horrible change to our favorite feature,thanks.

ghjvcucjb
09-17-13, 03:17 PM
Well that definitely makes the fish much more valuable. Not sure how people will be able to fill the train orders on time if I'm reading the information about the train deliveries correctly. Guess there's no need to expand to the train station any time soon.

rosewaterlily
09-17-13, 03:27 PM
Yeah I feel bad for the people who actually need the fish. I didn't fish that often anyway since the fish sell slowly and I want the space in my barn, so it doesn't affect my game play that much. But definitely not expanding towards the train station anytime soon now.

lolzillaz
09-17-13, 03:53 PM
Boooooooooo hisssss! Intentional change for sure, not a good one at all.

lolzillaz
09-17-13, 04:01 PM
I guess this teaches us not to post strategy on this forum since it will be used against us.

pa_thomp
09-17-13, 04:03 PM
This is not gonna end well at all. I'm sure that was deliberate by TL. First I lose patience waiting for anything to happen in Castle, now a bad change to my other favourite game? Say it ain't so.

katbtodd
09-17-13, 04:25 PM
Land papers are getting hard and hard to get..... I was fishing ,,,, a lot ,,,, it was fun catching ,,, all kinds of stuff waiting for diliveries to fill so I guess another great game bit the dust,,,,, it was fun while it lasted,,,,

[S8] Regina
09-17-13, 04:32 PM
We've improved the quality of all types of Bait! Even though they take a bit longer, you will have a better chance to catch Fish!

mamareader02
09-17-13, 04:53 PM
We've improved the quality of all types of Bait! Even though they take a bit longer, you will have a better chance to catch Fish!

My fishing was already great with my quick wal mart bait,thankyouverymuch,they got me tools and gems just fine

lolzillaz
09-17-13, 05:05 PM
Fishing 18 times faster (worse chances at fish) is SO MUCH BETTER than 18 times slower with (fish attractive bait). Who wants fish over parts anyway? Nobody... Terrible change.

katbtodd
09-17-13, 05:06 PM
I was not having a hard time catching fish, and I bet if you took a pole ,,, not body was,,,

pa_thomp
09-17-13, 05:19 PM

If you take a poll and its overwhelmingly against this idea, would TL consider changing this back?

lolzillaz
09-17-13, 05:25 PM
If you take a poll and its overwhelmingly against this idea, would TL consider changing this back?

"Points and laughs"

Mark my words

The change is here to stay.

queenaleecia
09-17-13, 05:36 PM
What a JOKE. It's insulting you're trying to make it sound like a good thing.

igames4me
09-17-13, 05:50 PM
So your recommending we just play to the required level 15 to get our gold/gems in other games? Since by the looks like you've taken out one of the good things in the game.( hence I haven't even gotten to the fish pond )

Should I just go to the game that rhymes with (removed third party info (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58319-Please-do-not-post-outside-links)) and give the some of my paycheck?

tankerslacers
09-17-13, 05:53 PM

I, too, am disappointed with the DRAMATIC time increase!

I do not agree with "We've improved the quality of all types of Bait!" I actually preferred getting the periodic building and expansion part from the pond. I have only seen one, which I lost as the game always need to refresh after fishing in the pond and I lose my "catch." Is anyone else noticing this glitch with the pond since the time increase?

kcfc
09-17-13, 05:58 PM
Please fix it!!!!!!!!

mamareader02
09-17-13, 05:58 PM
If y'all gonna make such great changes,how bout lowering the collection times on those fruit trees,or the price of the buildings?oh,that's right,that would make players HAPPY,and can't have that,can we?Dumb move on the pond,a half an hour time woulda been grumbled at,but 2 hours?many people who were wary to try the game started getting into it once we hit the fishing hole,now?many will quit

katbtodd
09-17-13, 06:06 PM
Hi,

Why have the times changed to get the fish hooks? One hour and a half instead of 5 minutes???

If y'all gonna make such great changes,how bout lowering the collection times on those fruit trees,or the price of the buildings?oh,that's right,that would make players HAPPY,and can't have that,can we?Dumb move on the pond,a half an hour time woulda been grumbled at,but 2 hours?many people who were wary to try the game started getting into it once we hit the fishing hole,now?many will quit

Guess they don't care what the people want,

lolzillaz
09-17-13, 06:07 PM
How will they make any money if you can fish for parts every 5 minutes? Anybody who buys gems uses them for parts or expansion. They obviously needed to make this change so there would be more pressure to buy gems.

ghjvcucjb
09-17-13, 06:15 PM
Just some feed back. I chose to expand to the pond because there was a good chance of getting much needed building/clearing parts, not for the fish, which cant even be used until level 19-21. I don't really need "a better chance to catch fish". maybe you could take a poll first before making drastic changes. In this case 15 min to a 90 min wait time is a wee bit drastic.

Also, it took me about 5 months of daily game play to get bored with castle story. It's taken me less than 5 days with FS2 as the wait times are forever for plane supplies considering most orders include multiple Chocolate boxes, pies, brown sugar, all taking hours to complete. Expansion permits, maps, shovels, hammers, picks, saws are all random drops and take days to get one and you need multiples of multiples. I already know several people who started around the same time as me who have deleted the game or saying the are going to any moment. Too bad too since I feel this could be a really cool game. I'm going to try and hold on a little longer.

mamareader02
09-17-13, 06:27 PM
How will they make any money if you can fish for parts every 5 minutes? Anybody who buys gems uses them for parts or expansion. They obviously needed to make this change so there would be more pressure to buy gems.

There was already enough pressure to buy gems(I did),this game has the most pressure to buy gems than any of the other TL games(other than the blood pressure rising Dragon Story)

lolzillaz
09-17-13, 06:57 PM
There was already enough pressure to buy gems(I did),this game has the most pressure to buy gems than any of the other TL games(other than the blood pressure rising Dragon Story)

Apparently they don't agree.

jtm101
09-17-13, 07:34 PM
I guess this teaches us not to post strategy on this forum since it will be used against us.

You are right. I posted about something adventageous i found a couple of months ago, then the next day it was taken away. I used to be able to predictably get paint from specific neighbours (ie not completely random), but this feature/bug was promptly fixed.

heathermharvey
09-17-13, 07:49 PM
I have never posted before but this change has me fuming and I need to vent! :mad: I can't believe these admins pulled this. 5 minutes to 90 minutes?! I am so angry over this I can't stand it. No notice, no prior warning, no anything. Just pull this bs change and keep it hush-hush. They think we wouldn't mind or that we would eventually get over complaining about it? These wait times are absurd to begin with for items, 90% of the deliveries are ridiculously impossible to fill, and misc parts are nonexistent. I LOVE this game and have since the minute I installed it, but geez, this is really hitting below the belt.

heathermharvey
09-17-13, 07:50 PM
Oh and not to mention their absolutely INSULTING one sentence explanation. They really think they're being cute...well, it isn't. No one wants better bait. Lol...as if the bait is really better anyway. Give me a break!

journeysmom
09-17-13, 08:26 PM
Also, it took me about 5 months of daily game play to get bored with castle story. It's taken me less than 5 days with FS2 as the wait times are forever for plane supplies considering most orders include multiple Chocolate boxes, pies, brown sugar, all taking hours to complete. Expansion permits, maps, shovels, hammers, picks, saws are all random drops and take days to get one and you need multiples of multiples. I already know several people who started around the same time as me who have deleted the game or saying the are going to any moment. Too bad too since I feel this could be a really cool game. I'm going to try and hold on a little longer.

Well said, and my sentiments exactly.

windroo
09-17-13, 08:28 PM
Totally peeved off with team lava! I love this game but will now be looking else where for a farm game. I refuse to buy gems to speed it up. I am also considering removing all team lave games from my device. Bad, bad move guys!

lolzillaz
09-17-13, 08:37 PM
They will survive without us I'm sure. This change made the game go from challenging to insanity quick, I guess that's what is required to make money.

rosewaterlily
09-17-13, 08:57 PM
Hmmm before the change was made I was getting bass and catfish and coins, now only anchovy the last three times (also fewer/no hot spots, unlike when I was fishing previously).

patisu
09-17-13, 09:04 PM
I have been playing FS2 for 11 days straight. Gave up on Castle because it won't randomly drop anything I need to make more than one unicorn or finish a quest. I love Dragon Story but yes, extremely frustrated at the randomness of not being able to hatch certain dragons AND still have over 20 dragons to heal from the last tournament and now there's another one??!!! But I have been losing sleep over how addicting FS2 was...until now. I just completed at least 10 orders without a single "extra" item (on my other acct at lvl 22+). The extended bait time just plain STINKS. I can't get enough money to buy an orange tree, let alone a second windmill or the pizza parlor! And now we can't get cool things from the pond? WHY? I admit to getting some gems to help me along but I think that was in vain :( I am sorry but I guess instead of being upset and disappointed, I could thank you for ruining this game for me so now I will finally have time to clean out my closet.....

lolzillaz
09-17-13, 09:29 PM
I have been playing FS2 for 11 days straight. Gave up on Castle because it won't randomly drop anything I need to make more than one unicorn or finish a quest. I love Dragon Story but yes, extremely frustrated at the randomness of not being able to hatch certain dragons AND still have over 20 dragons to heal from the last tournament and now there's another one??!!! But I have been losing sleep over how addicting FS2 was...until now. I just completed at least 10 orders without a single "extra" item (on my other acct at lvl 22+). The extended bait time just plain STINKS. I can't get enough money to buy an orange tree, let alone a second windmill or the pizza parlor! And now we can't get cool things from the pond? WHY? I admit to getting some gems to help me along but I think that was in vain :( I am sorry but I guess instead of being upset and disappointed, I could thank you for ruining this game for me so now I will finally have time to clean out my closet.....

I think I'll "clean my closet" too. This game is to time demanding with this change it will take an eternity to gain needed parts. Congratulations to you level 40s out there, you "got while the getting was good". To bad the train deliveries will also be impacted by the change. Quadruple the max price on fish now, people will pay it.

SpuriousNotion
09-17-13, 10:15 PM
Really glad that this was done! I was well on my way towards an FS2 addiction and ignoring most of my CS neighbors, until this was done. I know I enjoyed having something to constantly do, especially once I expanded to the lake! Now this has been changed to just another waiting game for me. Please have a poll, and please listen to the results, sooner rather than later!

Oliver118
09-17-13, 11:09 PM
Wow! I don't know how I'll install this game now! Maybe I should just entertain myself with Castle, Dragon and Bakery...

Putrlady
09-17-13, 11:18 PM
Well my store is empty and not being refilled, I posted a note on my wall letting my neighbors know I'm trying to decide if it is even worth playing anymore. Everyone of my pending orders requires something from the pond from anchovies for the pizza to bait and fish. I have played most of the Lava games reaching very high levels and this was my favorite until today. Too bad whoever decided on this enhancement didn't think a little harder. The pond was fun, now I have the choice of fishing or having bait to fill orders. Waiting 1.5-2 hrs for bait that takes less than 5 seconds to use just isn't an effective use of my time. I think maybe I'll go and clean the toilet or scrub out the trash bin. That has to be more fun than this game with the new enhancement!!!!!!!!

jedi123
09-17-13, 11:46 PM
My bait is not delivering. It keeps restarting to craft every time it completes sfter 90 mims. I could have crafted at least10 by now. Restarted my device, no use HELP!!! Im running low on bait :-((((((((((

ghjvcucjb
09-18-13, 12:06 AM
The fishing is glitching. I just tried and caught 1 bass and 2 anchovies then the game froze when it started on its own, the fish were gone and the bait reset. So I tried it again and got catfish, a bass, and two anchovies then the game frozed again, fish disappeared, bait reset. Did it one more time, ran over and collected from a shop and the game again frozed, fish gone.

alyssafriends
09-18-13, 03:01 AM

Is this a joke? It takes 2 hours to get an anchovie 4 times in a row. You've officially made the pond useless. Might as well fill it with snapping turtles and algae

katbtodd
09-18-13, 03:39 AM
Is this a joke? It takes 2 hours to get an anchovie 4 times in a row. You've officially made the pond useless. Might as well fill it with snapping turtles and algae

I wish it was,,, I just don't understand how this is going to be better,,,, a lot of people will quiet playing now,,,

littleonesmum
09-18-13, 04:21 AM

A "bit" longer isn't an accurate description in my view. 5 mins vs 1.5 hours changes gameplay dramatically. It was disappointing to see this change today.

Buttercup0001
09-18-13, 04:59 AM
Why did they go and change the time on baits for. I had to look twice and couldn't believe it. And the excuse that the bait will be of better quality is laughable. I have been playing this game since release date and quite enjoying it until this. Fishing in my pond was a pleasure and if i made more baits then i could use i would sell them. Please team lava go back to how it was and make everyone happy.

rosewaterlily
09-18-13, 05:04 AM

Agree, nothing but cheap anchovies in my pond now. I guess that's what the "better quality" of bait is attracting. Before I was getting coins, parts, catfish, bass.

JerseyGirl068
09-18-13, 05:06 AM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE change time for baits back. It's ridiculous that I have to wait so long! I need baits for fishing & deliveries & it takes way too long. I can't meet my deliveries & I'm getting really fed up with it. Sick of discarding delivery requests & need to fish out parts. This issue REALLY needs to be addressed!

emmythompson
09-18-13, 05:51 AM
It sucks having to wait so long for bait! Why have they done this?? It was hard enough to catch what I needed before this update... I think I have also noticed that orders/deliveries seem to be rewarding more - on the positive side

09-18-13, 06:31 AM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE change time for baits back. It's ridiculous that I have to wait so long! I need baits for fishing & deliveries & it takes way too long. I can't meet my deliveries & I'm getting really fed up with it. Sick of discarding delivery requests & need to fish out parts. This issue REALLY needs to be addressed!

I just came here to comment on it too. I made four regular bait hooks as went back ten minutes later to fish and saw nothing there. Double checked and see 33 minutes! I'm like, what?! This sucks big time. I liked how It was when the game first started. 5 minutes for the bait, cow feed and collections, etc.

Just because more people are playing doesnt mean they have to make everything so arduous.

katbtodd
09-18-13, 07:04 AM
Agree, nothing but cheap anchovies in my pond now. I guess that's what the "better quality" of bait is attracting. Before I was getting coins, parts, catfish, bass.

Yep,,, they took all the good stuff out... I liked cleaning out my pond.,, rusty old paint cans,,, lumber rusty nails,,, and some old coins,,, now I don't even want to go to the pond any more,,, it was my favorite place to be,,

mamareader02
09-18-13, 08:36 AM
Yep,,, they took all the good stuff out... I liked cleaning out my pond.,, rusty old paint cans,,, lumber rusty nails,,, and some old coins,,, now I don't even want to go to the pond any more,,, it was my favorite place to be,,

Same here,K!me and my son loved sitting together fishing from the pond,really frustrating TL is being stubborn on this,now no reason to check into game frequently and play,therefore,to me at least,no need to spend money on a game that's not half as addicting as it was turning out to be.will not be spending money on gems now(thank you TL for saving me money!),until something changes to make game fun and enjoyable again.how does that hole in your foot feel,TL?

daniellet82
09-18-13, 12:16 PM
the new pond SUCKS!!!!! Waiting 1.5 hours to make a dough bait is retarded. Change it back team lava...you have upset alot of players because of this :mad::mad:

minidemon88
09-18-13, 12:37 PM

Agreed! Seem like TL hate seeing us helping one another out by giving tips or guide. So I guess in future if anyone posted a question or help, none of the veteran players will reply back.

Alright, there goes another fun game be ruined. First, they changed the planting and collecting feature. Now they changed the timing on the fish baits. I wonder what's next that will be ruin? Applause for them! :rolleyes:

09-18-13, 12:49 PM
I haven't fished not one today! At least four of my deliveries required bait and I had to send them out to make more money. I'm still waiting for some to finish so I can get some fish for sandwiches and pizza.

Now with more people playing you all made this stupid, stupid decision to get us to use gems to speed things up. You did this to dragon and castle. It was tacky and you all probably would have gotten sales without the cheap tactics. You could have added more decor for gems. Or exclusive gem buildings that make something. But noooo, you dweebs had to ruin a perfectly fine feature. Thanks a lot!

laceylaine
09-18-13, 01:14 PM
Teamlava, you HAVE to know that changing the bait time is ruining the fun in this game. I have orders that require fish (that I can never catch) and 3 bait...so unless I trash ALL my orders with fish or bait in them, I have to wait almost a full day to complete an order, which is usually worth from around $90-$200. Not worth my time! How do you guys come up with these ideas? It blows my mind. I thought businesses try to keep their customers happy to keep their business, not constantly change things that were fine in the first place. You make it real easy to delete games, at least my iPad storage will be free for other games to be downloaded. So...thanks?

kooky panda
09-18-13, 01:24 PM
I am also a little frustrated over this change. I knew a change would be coming, because the short time to make the bait and the all the xps you gained from fishing did need to be balanced, but I was hoping for maybe only a 30 minute wait.
I am with some of you guys, the long 1/2 hour /2 hour wait for the bait, is disrupting my game play.

I normally check in every hour to send out my orders. While I am waiting for the plane to come back I would jump over do a little fishing.

My main problem now is I did expand to the mine and herb garden. Most of my orders are for mine items and herbs(you get 3 herbs per every 8 hours)

Also I do not have enough coins for the pizza oven but since I can buy it now, I am only getting orders for all of these things. Now I do not have enough fish, so I maybe get to fulfill one order every hour.
Very hard to save up for that big pizza oven.

I would like to see the wait time reduced to 30 minutes . I can then at least cast out two times everytime I jump in on the game.

laceylaine
09-18-13, 01:29 PM
I agree with everything you said kooky. I can't get enough money for the pizza oven either. It's super frustrating and my gameplay has halted. I would also agree on a 30 min wait for fish bait.

jedi123
09-18-13, 08:56 PM
Has the herbs increased from 2 to 3 every 8 hrs? I just hate orders that ask for 8 herbs or 12 lemons. Have to discard all of them!

09-18-13, 09:26 PM
Has the herbs increased from 2 to 3 every 8 hrs? I just hate orders that ask for 8 herbs or 12 lemons. Have to discard all of them!

Since they want to change things around so much, they could at least fix the collection time for lemons. It's like finding a needle in a haystack when I'm Trying to find some for sale. And so many orders need lemonade or lemon pie. Only twice have I bought any for sale. To say they are balancing things out is laughable. And four hours to prepare a BLT?! Gosh.

jedi123
09-18-13, 09:33 PM
You are right, hate orders that need lemons, herbs, wool, deli products, honey and now pond!!!

Oliver118
09-18-13, 11:12 PM
Oh dear, something's going wrong.

Mylly2
09-19-13, 03:47 AM
So disappointed with the extension of time on the bait making.
My bait has NOT been improved, I've only caught anchovies.
Now we can add fish to the hard to get items/ingredients that are required for a better gameplay.
Lemons, wool, herbs and fish are now limited, used a lot in recipes/products. I think TL have backed us into a corner, hoping we'll use gems, but I'm just getting tired of the lack of balance and can't see myself playing as much if it continues.

I really, really enjoyed fishing, it was one of my favourite parts of the game and it's now been taken away, no fun.

katbtodd
09-19-13, 04:37 AM
So disappointed with the extension of time on the bait making.
My bait has NOT been improved, I've only caught anchovies.
Now we can add fish to the hard to get items/ingredients that are required for a better gameplay.
Lemons, wool, herbs and fish are now limited, used a lot in recipes/products. I think TL have backed us into a corner, hoping we'll use gems, but I'm just getting tired of the lack of balance and can't see myself playing as much if it continues.

I really, really enjoyed fishing, it was one of my favourite parts of the game and it's now been taken away, no fun.
It was my favorite part, and yes so many thing we need for deliveries and my farm stuck,,, I bet a lot of us will quiet the game,,, they got us going ,,, to earn free gems and gold for other games. , and it was ,,WAS so much fun I kept going,, way after the 15 the level ,, we can't get papers to enlarge out game,,, so what the fun now,, they have taken it all away but why,,, there is no profit in that,,,, some body needs a new business manger

shambalaya
09-19-13, 05:32 AM
I'm so sad :( the fishing pond was my favorite part of the game. I caught over 100 fish in four days and the chance of getting building supplies kept me coming back again and again. I don't care how improved the new bait is, I'm not going to catch as many fish, with only (optimally) 16 chances a day. Boo! I guess I'll have more time now for things like real life!
Still got two anchovies in my shop if anybody wants them...

katbtodd
09-19-13, 05:51 AM
I'm so sad :( the fishing pond was my favorite part of the game. I caught over 100 fish in four days and the chance of getting building supplies kept me coming back again and again. I don't care how improved the new bait is, I'm not going to catch as many fish, with only (optimally) 16 chances a day. Boo! I guess I'll have more time now for things like real life!
Still got two anchovies in my shop if anybody wants them...
Your so right... Time to get in our real life's,,and leave this games behind us, ,, getting no where in dragon, Haven't got a new dragon in weeks. And city only 3 more lands to get and that over. And farm I'm always stuck on diliveries and castle no hug up date in for ever. , time to get back out side and enjoy life gain,,, these games become so addicting,, that's how they get us,,, but when they take so much away,,,, it's easy to walk away,,,, love them while they were fun

Frosty_Wench
09-19-13, 06:22 AM
I wanted to like this game. I really did, but I deleted it last night. I need to feel like progress is at least attainable. Instead, not only does it take forever to accumulate the items needed to expand, especially to the interesting areas, but once you expand there it actually makes the game more difficult. All of the sudden, you need a ton of items from those areas to complete deliveries, and those items are incredibly hard to come by. When I feel like achieving something in the game makes he game more difficult, I've got a problem. Hence, deletion.

angela3737
09-19-13, 07:24 AM
I am a few maps away from the pond ..my main attraction to is game ....( I love to fish for real ......I fish for hours and sometimes never catch anything ..but it's still fun ..tipped:) wait to put A line in every 90 minutes is frustrating in play and real life )...

..it's called FISHING ..not CATCHING;)

mamareader02
09-19-13, 07:56 AM
I am also a little frustrated over this change. I knew a change would be coming, because the short time to make the bait and the all the xps you gained from fishing did need to be balanced, but I was hoping for maybe only a 30 minute wait.
I am with some of you guys, the long 1/2 hour /2 hour wait for the bait, is disrupting my game play.

I normally check in every hour to send out my orders. While I am waiting for the plane to come back I would jump over do a little fishing.

My main problem now is I did expand to the mine and herb garden. Most of my orders are for mine items and herbs(you get 3 herbs per every 8 hours)

Also I do not have enough coins for the pizza oven but since I can buy it now, I am only getting orders for all of these things. Now I do not have enough fish, so I maybe get to fulfill one order every hour.
Very hard to save up for that big pizza oven.

I would like to see the wait time reduced to 30 minutes . I can then at least cast out two times everytime I jump in on the game.

Agree with Kooky,half an hour would put me back into spending $$ on gems mode.i know TL is used to us whining,but this is a huge problem concerning the "fun" of the game,the reason you have many loyal players,please,many players are quitting a game that could have been a huge moneymaker,and no,the bait isn't better,all I get now are anchovies,and getting orders out is impossible,isn't this game supposed to be fun?now just looking at the pond makes me sad!and for the issue of getting xp's too quickly by fishing,reduce the amount of xp's!im concerned I'll have no fellow players to play with soon,your other games aren't half as hard as this game,but we dealt,the bait was the final nail,I'm going to play,but for free,hope y'all will meet us halfway and make the time half an hour.

esmerelda35
09-19-13, 10:22 AM
I have to weigh in here too and say that I agree with everyone, and these new wait times are ridiculous!!! I am level 38, and have been on the farm over 100 days, since the day it was released, and this change has just brought a halt to everything. Trains need large quantities of fish and goods (e.g. my current train needs 9 deep fried fish, which means I need 18 cat fish - that is almost literally impossible to get during the train's period, because of the long wait time for the bait, and teh fact that you obviously don't catch a catfish everytime you throw your bait). And good luck finding them in the shop now that the bait rate has slowed.
And to say you've "improved the quality of the rewards" on the fishing is laughable - I just caught anchovies with my last 8 casts in a row.....
I agree with Kooky that I can understand why they had to increase the wait time slightly to balance it out, as five minutes was very quick (although I certainly enjoyed it:). But, as Kooky said, increase it to half an hour maybe, not 1 1/2 hours.
It really is a horrible change, and impacts the game dramatically. There were enough crazy hard to have items (as previously mentioned, lemons, wool, herbs), and to add all the fish to it too, when all of those items are needed on their own in trains and deliveries as well as in recipes....well, it is really detrimental to the game flow.

minidemon88
09-19-13, 10:48 AM
Bring back my 5 minutes dough bait! :mad: It's so ridiculous that you've to wait for hours just for a dough bait. It also seem like they have lengthen the duration of each fish circling.

We need lot of fish for deliveries and train orders. C'mon tl, reverse back to the old timing please! Half of my neighbors are gone after the new changes. :(

queenaleecia
09-19-13, 11:01 AM
I am a few maps away from the pond ..my main attraction to is game ....( I love to fish for real ......I fish for hours and sometimes never catch anything ..but it's still fun ..tipped:) wait to put A line in every 90 minutes is frustrating in play and real life )...

..it's called FISHING ..not CATCHING;)

Putting bait on a hook in real life takes seconds, not an hour and a half. So, what you're saying is not valid. Thanks!

greygull
09-19-13, 11:41 AM
I gave it a couple of days, trying to stay positive. Before, I would stockpile bait, and fish all 9 spots in one shot. Yesterday morning, I was able to do just that. Last night I broke down and fished (maybe 4-5 bait), depleting my bait. This morning, I fished 3 spots - I believe I caught 1 catfish and 2 anchovies, separately (2 circling areas).

While its nicer not to see an empty hook when fishing, I also agree that 30 minutes would have still made fishing a lot of fun. I now discard all orders that involve fish or bait. I haven't expanded to the train yet. I was hoping the pond would have been helpful in finding supplies, and at first it was wonderful. It definitely wasn't all the time, but it was enjoyable.

I hope the feedback is heard, and the times are adjusted. I personally would sacrifice the possibility of 2 fish at a time for it :)

Anyuszko
09-19-13, 11:49 AM
No more empty hook? Or "try again"?

Well...

I made like 5-6 new type bait (the one that needs a fish to make). All that I get with it, was the same type of fish (forgot the name).

So, if I count well: Crafting bait costs one fish... I get one fish with it.... It is the same as "try again" or "empty hook".... Or am I too negative? :)

Congratulations on "raising" the "quality"! I feel better now :)

lolzillaz
09-19-13, 11:55 AM
I hope the feedback is heard, and the times are adjusted. I personally would sacrifice the possibility of 2 fish at a time for it :)

Parts were the huge attraction, I would sacrifice everything else if I had a small chance at parts every 5 minutes like before the change. The fish was just icing on the proverbial cake.

glimmergate
09-19-13, 12:01 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for your feedback.

The new system should support more reliable fish catching, and you have a 30-50% chance of getting double fish when fishing in a hotspot (the circling fish area). You also will never get an empty hook anymore.

I'm hearing your concerns about the bait timer being too long. I'm currently investigating removing bait from Deliveries entirely, so that 100% of your bait can be used for fishing.

Please keep speaking up, and thanks for playing. Stay tuned for updates :)

ghjvcucjb
09-19-13, 12:10 PM

The new system should support more reliable fish catching, and you have a 30-50% chance of getting double fish when fishing in a hotspot (the circling fish area). You also will never get an empty hook anymore.

I'm hearing your concerns about the bait timer being too long. I'm currently investigating removing bait from Deliveries entirely, so that 100% of your bait can be used for fishing.

Thank you for responding. Since you asked, here's some feedback. I use to be able to catch much needed buildable materials, which was the main reason for me to expand to the pond. Since the change I haven't received any. Also, no more coins or gems, which were all very much appreciated. I would rather go back to the old system and have an occasional broken line but a chance at coins, gems, and buildable parts. If you won't go back then can you compromise by lowering the time to 30 minutes and adding back the other items? Pretty please?!!!!

Anyuszko
09-19-13, 12:15 PM

You also will never get an empty hook anymore.

As I wrote before, if the bait costs one fish and you get one fish with it, it is the same as empty hook. Yes, with a pink ribbon on it, but still not happy.

mamareader02
09-19-13, 01:08 PM

Removing the bait from deliveries is the compromise based on our concern over the bait timer being grossly overdone?!im sorry,but that's not going to help us fulfill the fish orders(let alone the train orders!)can't the timer be adjusted to half an hour?even the mods are finding it difficult!and ever since the change,I'm only getting anchovies per one 90 min hook,yes guaranteed,but before we could at least get 2-3 anchovies per hour even with multiple fails,so big woo!

glimmergate
09-19-13, 01:49 PM
Thank you for responding. Since you asked, here's some feedback. I use to be able to catch much needed buildable materials, which was the main reason for me to expand to the pond. Since the change I haven't received any. Also, no more coins or gems, which were all very much appreciated. I would rather go back to the old system and have an occasional broken line but a chance at coins, gems, and buildable parts. If you won't go back then can you compromise by lowering the time to 30 minutes and adding back the other items? Pretty please?!!!!

You can still catch building materials in the Pond, although obviously not as often. Thanks for responding, I'll take this into consideration!

Removing the bait from deliveries is the compromise based on our concern over the bait timer being grossly overdone?!im sorry,but that's not going to help us fulfill the fish orders(let alone the train orders!)can't the timer be adjusted to half an hour?even the mods are finding it difficult!and ever since the change,I'm only getting anchovies per one 90 min hook,yes guaranteed,but before we could at least get 2-3 anchovies per hour even with multiple fails,so big woo!

Before, getting Bass without a hotspot was nearly impossible, and Catfish wasn't much better. These changes are intended to help make your fish stock more reliable - I'd rather fish fewer times and get more fish, than fish lots of times and end up with less fish. I definitely am hearing the feedback, and I will be watching closely (and playing, of course!) to see how this affects things.

As I wrote before, if the bait costs one fish and you get one fish with it, it is the same as empty hook. Yes, with a pink ribbon on it, but still not happy.

Hmm, you're confusing me here. Before, the Anchovy bait cost 1 fish, but you'd only get a fish out of it half the time! Now, you put in one fish and you'll almost always get a better fish... I think that's an improvement! Sometimes you even get 2 fish! And the Dough Bait gets you a fish every time too, where before it got you only, say, half a fish. So, fish for fish, I think we're better off now!

mamareader02
09-19-13, 02:36 PM
Even with hotspots,still only getting anchovies,before it didn't sting so bad,as you didn't have to wait 90 min for ONE chance,trying to see TL point of view,really,but still none of it adds up to being better.

redsox555
09-19-13, 07:53 PM
The added bait time is ridiculous without improvement to what we're catching. I honestly have found the butterflies to yield better results in receiving needed items like paint, etc. Until the wait time either is shortened (30-45 mins seems reasonable), or the items/fish we pull out are more rewarding I'm not going to spend any more money on this game - might take a break from purchasing gems on their other games as well. The only way to get Team Lava to "listen" is by posting on the forums, writing reviews, stop spending money on their products, or to just stop playing their games all together.

The problem, as usual, is the bait and switch. I've played other games (on other platforms: android, IOS, ps3, and xbox360) that allow in game purchases and I've NEVER seen another company change the cost of their items or change wait times/goals in the middle of the game. Teamlava doesn't get that price changes, wait times changes, different releases for different users, special items for different devices, upset gameplay and upset us! Work out your kinks in your alpha or beta testing or don't allow us the option to purchase gems until your ready to put out a product worth spending money on. Modifying a game is reasonable. Allowing your users to spend money on it during that process just isn't. I hate spending money on their stuff under false pretense and I especially hate changes made that are better for them - not for us.

mellymoo2000
09-19-13, 08:12 PM

If the timer stays at 90 mins then the coin value for fish and bait needs to be increased. As a consequence, the coin value for anchovy pizza, catfish burger and lemon fish also needs to be increased.
You can't make a major change to the fishing process without looking at the other economics.

redsox555
09-19-13, 08:42 PM
If the timer stays at 90 mins then the coin value for fish and bait needs to be increased. As a consequence, the coin value for anchovy pizza, catfish burger and lemon fish also needs to be increased.
You can't make a major change to the fishing process without looking at the other economics.

Great, point. Totally agree with mellymoo2000.

heathermharvey
09-19-13, 09:00 PM

Not to be antagonistic, but what makes your opinion right and ours wrong? I have yet to meet one person who is in favor of a 90 minute wait time in lieu of better quality fish catching. I never complained about not catching fish because at least I got xp while waiting for my continuously discarded delivery orders to refresh. It was fun, it kept me playing all day. Now when I have time to ****, I find I have zilch to do in the game. No orders to fill, no crops to harvest or useful items to buy at the newsstand. So I wait...I close the game and wait...

Which is the kiss of death for an app. The more you have us not playing and not engaged, the less and less we come back.

I can't help but feel this us partly to keep us away from so many tools and upgrade supplies. If the creators weren't so dedicated to limiting our tool "exposure," we'd see a shovel at least once a week! This feels like a case of "too good to be true." We loved the break we were getting and you guys saw it as a lack of income.

Oliver118
09-19-13, 10:19 PM
Not to be antagonistic, but what makes your opinion right and ours wrong? I have yet to meet one person who is in favor of a 90 minute wait time in lieu of better quality fish catching. I never complained about not catching fish because at least I got xp while waiting for my continuously discarded delivery orders to refresh. It was fun, it kept me playing all day. Now when I have time to ****, I find I have zilch to do in the game. No orders to fill, no crops to harvest or useful items to buy at the newsstand. So I wait...I close the game and wait...

Which is the kiss of death for an app. The more you have us not playing and not engaged, the less and less we come back.

I can't help but feel this us partly to keep us away from so many tools and upgrade supplies. If the creators weren't so dedicated to limiting our tool "exposure," we'd see a shovel at least once a week! This feels like a case of "too good to be true." We loved the break we were getting and you guys saw it as a lack of income.

Totally agree with you.

ghjvcucjb
09-19-13, 11:10 PM
WELLLLLL folks, hate to add another reason to be irritated but the bait with the fish, takes 2 hours. That's 120 minutes. Guess which bait I'm not going to be making anymore?

ghjvcucjb
09-19-13, 11:13 PM

The bait with the fish is now 2 hours or 120 minutes. In the old days (yesterday) that could of been 24 baits in the same time period.

minidemon88
09-20-13, 12:55 PM
Not sure if there's any increase of getting catfish, bass or double fish. But I always ended up 95% getting anchovy. :( Have to keep discarding deliveries and send my train off.

I'm not sure how long I can continue playing this game. How about changing the dough bait to 30 minutes or whichever you like as long it's below 1 hour timing. You can't fish when you need to wait for hours just for a bait. Plain boring!

sweetypies97
09-20-13, 03:21 PM
- I'd rather fish fewer times and get more fish, than fish lots of times and end up with less fish.
Respectfully, the overwhelming majority feels very differently.

alyssafriends
09-20-13, 04:08 PM
Oh it's ridiculous now. I have to delete all orders with fish or anchovy pizza. I swear that TL does not think at all.

heathermharvey
09-20-13, 04:34 PM
Oh it's ridiculous now. I have to delete all orders with fish or anchovy pizza. I swear that TL does not think at all.

Oh they think. This was done with the utmost purpose. They are deliberately retarding our ability to level by by reducing our exposure to tools and expansion needs. They realized there was an influx of tools in the market from the pond so they reduced it by increasing the bait time. It honestly makes me sick knowing this was done absolutely on purpose to extend the gameplay so we don't level up too fast. Come on guys, if it wasn't, don't you them we'd get shovels or saws or permits or deeds or really anything we need on a regular basis. Because they haven't come up with an update fast enough, they restrict us. Geez, I play HOURS every day. Used to be played having fun, now it's played mindlessly obsessing over the newsstand and spending more than I can possibly make in deliveries bc 90% are discarded. Wake up TL or we're leaving.

heathermharvey
09-20-13, 04:35 PM
Oh they think. This was done with the utmost purpose. They are deliberately retarding our ability to level by by reducing our exposure to tools and expansion needs. They realized there was an influx of tools in the market from the pond so they reduced it by increasing the bait time. It honestly makes me sick knowing this was done absolutely on purpose to extend the gameplay so we don't level up too fast. Come on guys, if it wasn't, don't you them we'd get shovels or saws or permits or deeds or really anything we need on a regular basis. Because they haven't come up with an update fast enough, they restrict us. Geez, I play HOURS every day. Used to be played having fun, now it's played mindlessly obsessing over the newsstand and spending more than I can possibly make in deliveries bc 90% are discarded. Wake up TL or we're leaving.

*up * think. Ugh iPad and fast typing don't mix!

mamareader02
09-20-13, 05:18 PM
We can argue our very valid points how its better business to actually have happy players,but TL still won't listen(doesnt mean we're gonna stop),the pond was a favorite feature,we want to be able to fish more than a few times a day

Putrlady
09-20-13, 09:52 PM
once again Team Lava has messed with a game & in my case I support games I enjoy by regularly purchasing gems, to theoretically make it possible for them to continue to improve the game. I expect to pay for value. the pond fiasco has made me change my mind about financially supporting this game. making an 1800% increase to any thing is going to have drastic affects! I have to discard over 75% of the orders that come in simply because there is no way to obtain one or more of the items needed to fill them. many of my neighbors have quit, the items available in the newspaper & trading with neighbors has really deteriorated. the game is no longer fun, but simply aggravating. you screwed up bad on this one & at least one player will never spend any money on any of your games again!

donnamayes
09-20-13, 10:42 PM
After waiting 4.5 hours for 3 dough bait, I eagerly fished. Only 3 anchovies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure how TL think the drop rates and increase in types of fish have improved. Can't remember the last time I caught a Bass. Giving this game 1 more week in the hope that things improve. If not I am finished with it too. I too have spent money. It had soooo much potential........

minidemon88
09-21-13, 12:32 AM
For the longevity of the game, the pond is 95% filled up with anchovy, 2.5% catfish, 2% bass and 0.5% parts/gems. XD

meme1098
09-21-13, 07:13 AM
That sounds about right, minidemon. And since the change have only had 1 catch with 2 fish attached. Drop rates are no where near better. I haven't received any parts at all since the change.

alisiaD
09-21-13, 08:19 AM
I would just like to say that I am catching a lot less fish than I ever was before. I'm not catching doubles, I'm mostly catching anchovies (when i need catfish the most). It was much better before, and I had no problem with the occasional empty hook, as I was still catching a decent amount, unlike now.

I have abandoned quite a few TL games now that I was spending money on because of TL's greed and money grabbing tactics. That is a lot of $'s you are no longer receiving from me, and many others I'm sure. I think you are being very short sighted. I hope this isn't another game I will have to give up because it becomes too hard to advance and utterly frustrating, because up to this point, I have been enjoying it a lot. (I have been playing for 112 days)

Please TL, listen to the feedback and take it seriously. Not one person here is for this change, and you can guarantee that only a small percentage of us who feel this way have actually taken the time to come here and voice our concerns.

m4ndee
09-21-13, 07:15 PM
I agree with all the grievances... It's no longer fun. I started playing team lava games to procrastinate and put off doing real world stuff. Now the real world stuff is more appealing. So long farm story and thanks for all the fish.

Putrlady
09-21-13, 11:25 PM
has anyone else noticed the orders no longer seem to be including bait, or have my incoming orders today just be a fluke. since the change in the time to create bait was increased so dramatically I was having a tough time deciding on if I should use the limited amount of bait for fishing or filling orders. I haven't had an order requiring bait for at least 8 hours. I still think an 1800% increase in bait creation time is rediculous! but if I can use all of the bait for fishing instead of filling orders at least that helps a bit. I certainly hope my recent orders haven't been just a fluke, but are real.

freesiawoods
09-22-13, 03:12 AM
This is horrible, the pond being degraded so very drastically. And I am getting tons of orders for catfish/bass related stuff even from the train. I just laugh and discard but it is very frustrating. Playability has definitely declined and fun stuff like the cute moles no longer appear!

mamareader02
09-22-13, 07:07 AM
Ever since the change I'm getting MORE fish orders(discarded of course),how are the folks with the train completing orders with this new difficulty?was excited to get to train(not there yet),but now I'm not,if TL doesn't want us to fish much,then the requirements in orders,both plane and train deliveries ,should require less fish,then that would lessen our outcry of unfair.

09-22-13, 07:35 AM
I felt like a tool once I expanded to the train. Because in the time it takes to produce everything needed, I'd have lost out on deliveries and sales in the stand. The gems you get aren't enough to make me fuss with the train. So it's just there as decoration. Before I couldn't get anchovies for anything. Now that's all I'm seeing when I fish.

So I discard deliveries with them or the pizza. I now make the spicy bait since I can get $199 for it when I sale.

llamafarms
09-22-13, 12:43 PM
I've never fished anything out of my pond but fish, mostly anchovy. I thought it gave you parts????? Another issue, probably for another thread, I can't get part to upgrade buildings or shovels/picks etc to clear my land. I'm about done with this. :(

kooky panda
09-22-13, 01:17 PM
has anyone else noticed the orders no longer seem to be including bait, or have my incoming orders today just be a fluke. since the change in the time to create bait was increased so dramatically I was having a tough time deciding on if I should use the limited amount of bait for fishing or filling orders. I haven't had an order requiring bait for at least 8 hours. I still think an 1800% increase in bait creation time is rediculous! but if I can use all of the bait for fishing instead of filling orders at least that helps a bit. I certainly hope my recent orders haven't been just a fluke, but are real.

I have not had any bait in my orders either. I think TL probably changed this based on feedback from members.

I'm currently investigating removing bait from Deliveries entirely, so that 100% of your bait can be used for fishing.
:)

ghjvcucjb
09-22-13, 10:41 PM
Just wanted to report that I got paint just now from the pond. Took me completely by surprise. Thank you! Now if I could find an elusive shovel or 40, that would be cool!

kudukuda
09-23-13, 01:37 AM
I've been trying to get to the pond for days. Im stuck with no expantion permuts and maps etc. now im not so sure i want to expand there at all. Thanks everyone for our feedback. It helps

katbtodd
09-23-13, 03:23 AM
Went fishing this moring. After two days of making fish hooks. And I didn't any thing but bait fish. Back to making hooks ,this is so not far ,,, you took the fun out of the pond,,,

lolzillaz
09-23-13, 02:13 PM
I've been trying to get to the pond for days. Im stuck with no expantion permuts and maps etc. now im not so sure i want to expand there at all. Thanks everyone for our feedback. It helps

The pond was super useful before the time change on bait and catching fish over parts more frequently. Now its just another intended frustration that you really don't need to progress. It helps but not like before so don't stress about getting there.

mamareader02
09-23-13, 02:27 PM
Still missing the fun of the ol'fishin hole!

ghjvcucjb
09-23-13, 02:50 PM
Another report, second can of paint from pond in the past 24 hrs. Thank you TL! The building parts are greatly appreciated especially SCREWS and SHOVELS! If you wouldn't mind dropping a few (or a ton) of those in my pond!

donnamayes
09-24-13, 06:03 AM
Drop rates not improving for me. Finally had 3 bait to use. Two hotspots in the pond, awaited eagerly........ 2 separate drops of one anchovy. Thought I would try my third bait, no hotspot but took a chance, guess what.... Another single bait! There has been absolutely no improvement in the fish being caught. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Four more days and I will be having a huge barn/ silo sale like many others. I used to play this game several time sadly, now twice a day if I am lucky. Thanks TL for destroying something that was fun!

mamareader02
09-24-13, 07:18 AM
Got a screw using meat bait,used when fish were circling(was not gonna waste that bait,was my first one ever made)

JerseyGirl068
09-24-13, 06:51 PM
I get nothing but anchovies no matter what bait I use. Ridiculous!

mellymoo2000
09-24-13, 07:48 PM
I agree with all the grievances... It's no longer fun. I started playing team lava games to procrastinate and put off doing real world stuff. Now the real world stuff is more appealing. So long farm story and thanks for all the fish.

Nice quote m4ndee. And I totally agree.
Like many others, I will not spend another cent on this game. I purchased gems coz it was fun to use them in the game, but now I just feel like I'm being screwed (no pun intended, coz there aren't any screws to be had anywhere!). The fun's gone out of it, so what's the point?

catcrack
09-25-13, 03:29 PM
I don't know what happened to the pond but I've been catchin' salt-water fish from mine.

(=^ェ^=)

mamareader02
09-25-13, 04:14 PM
(Sigh)thought the "maintenance" we just had was hopefully lower bait times,sadly,that didnt happen:...(

hopesdragons
09-29-13, 09:56 PM
I really dislike the changes to the pond. I enjoyed the way it used to be.. With broken lines and various items.. Just like real life. The wait time for bait is just ridiculous now. Seriously, what's the point?

mamareader02
09-30-13, 09:30 AM
Just a reminder in case TL thinks we are "getting used to" to longer bait time-No,we would still appreciate a lower bait time,even Panda Express went back to white fried rice after people (CUSTOMERS!!!) complained about the brown fried rice,can't y'all give in a little too?

mamareader02
09-30-13, 02:44 PM
45 minute bait times would be a good compromise:)

esmerelda35
10-03-13, 12:31 PM
Yes i still think it's ridiculous!! I have fished 20 times in the last 2 days, I received 1 catfish, 1 bass, and the rest anchovies. My most recent train needed 9 catfish and catfish sandwiches (can't remember how many - 7?). Literally impossible to do with the length of time it takes to make the bait, and the fact that there is NOT an improvement in the quality of catches - 1 catfish!!!
I understand that we need to work for things, and that the old bait time was making it too easy, but a compromise of some sort would be great - 30 minutes or 45 minutes even, instead of 1.5 hours!!!!!

mamareader02
10-13-13, 07:53 PM
Yes i still think it's ridiculous!! I have fished 20 times in the last 2 days, I received 1 catfish, 1 bass, and the rest anchovies. My most recent train needed 9 catfish and catfish sandwiches (can't remember how many - 7?). Literally impossible to do with the length of time it takes to make the bait, and the fact that there is NOT an improvement in the quality of catches - 1 catfish!!!
I understand that we need to work for things, and that the old bait time was making it too easy, but a compromise of some sort would be great - 30 minutes or 45 minutes even, instead of 1.5 hours!!!!!

Agree with you!since its so hard to get fish,I only use them to make subs and fried fish to sell in shop,train is too hard to fill that bag,and the offering of coins from deliveries make me laugh!45 min for bait would be an awesome early Christmas present and would show your great generosity,TL,and that you do actually care about what the players are talking about!(TL employee who just read this-stop laughing so hard,you might make your chair fall over)

earlybird75
01-05-14, 07:19 PM
a bit longer that is the understatement of the year. between that the lack of shovel, nail, brick, expansion permit and pickax drops you have lost another player.

avian946
01-14-14, 09:28 AM
Hang on the fishing pond only took 5 mins to make the bait? Is this fir everyone because for me it's always been 90 mins for the dough bait and 1.5 hours for anchovy bait and 2 hours for chilli! Could someone let me know which is the correct times, or at least the original times. Thanks.

mamareader02
01-14-14, 09:49 AM
Hang on the fishing pond only took 5 mins to make the bait? Is this fir everyone because for me it's always been 90 mins for the dough bait and 1.5 hours for anchovy bait and 2 hours for chilli! Could someone let me know which is the correct times, or at least the original times. Thanks.

For a bit it was 5 min to make basic bait,when the game was first available to USA market,then a little later they changed the time to the current one,which is still a sore point for some of us