PDA

View Full Version : New type of habitat?

ShadowDragon136
09-17-13, 12:09 PM
I saw one of my neighbors building a habitat I haven't seen before. It looked like a training field almost... 2 archery targets and a wooden dummy on the left side of it and a stone archway lining the right side of it. I didn't see anything in my market that looked anything like it. Is this for the tournament prize dragons? My neighbor has iOS and I'm on android.

dw9893
09-17-13, 12:30 PM
Its called the " Ninja Ruins " - apparently the new Ninja dragon isnt a colored type of dragon, but a new type all together, like the Royal type, or Stone type, or Mythic type.. so it gets its own habitat type.. - See the new goal for the Ninja dragon/tournament

eye_of_the_world
09-17-13, 12:32 PM
Its called the " Ninja Ruins " - apparently the new Ninja dragon isnt a colored type of dragon, but a new type all together, like the Royal type, or Stone type, or Mythic type.. so it gets its own habitat type.. - See the new goal for the Ninja dragon/tournament

No it's called Champion Ruins

dw9893
09-17-13, 12:32 PM
" Champion Ruins " is the name of the habitat rather.. my bad

dw9893
09-17-13, 12:34 PM
and of course no habitat increase.. smdh

eye_of_the_world
09-17-13, 12:40 PM

Probably will be because it's a new type, hopefully tomorrow and not when the tournament is over

jesskiee
09-17-13, 04:51 PM

There's a habitat increase now

dw9893
09-17-13, 05:50 PM
...... =D

moostermine
09-17-13, 06:11 PM

Reaaaaaally......so it seems perhaps the Wizard wasn't wrong after all! At least one tourney dragon is a new Element with a new habitat! ( hehe, it was just the stuff I added to the theory that was way off base!)