PDA

View Full Version : Harvested and Purchased crops Disappear. Now I can't plant anything Help!

karijene
09-17-13, 11:53 AM
Storm ID: KariJene

Farm name: A Farm By KJ

IOS Version: 6.1.3

Level 18

Gems: 22

Operating on a Iphone 4S

Newest Version of game installed

~~~~

When I harvest and purchase crops from the store, they disappear. For example, I will harvest wheat, go directly to my Feed Mill to make some food and the Wheat will be GONE! All of my crops do this except for apples, Coca and Flax.

Please help I am unable to play now because I have no wheat/potatoes and have NO options to plant more!! I'm scared to harvest what I do have planted until my game issue gets fixed.

Thanks

greygull
09-17-13, 01:17 PM
Did you plant more? Have you tried restarting your device?

karijene
09-17-13, 01:47 PM
Yes. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Turned my phone completely off and then back on again. Checked it for any IOS updates. Checked the apple store for any FS2 updates.

I just tried harvesting again. And the crops are still disappearing. And it's still not giving me new crops to plant. It says. It costs 1 gem.

I have also closed the app by hitting home button twice and they doesn't work. I even tried moving my crop storage to a different place on the farm hoping it my reset itself. Still with no li

Thanks

greygull
09-17-13, 01:50 PM
Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.

I'll flag this over as well.

karijene
09-17-13, 02:00 PM
Thanks. I emailed them yesterday. Just waiting for reply. Thought I'd try here also.

greygull
09-17-13, 02:09 PM
Sorry, I forgot to ask - can you update your phone? I believe iPhone 4S is now at 6.1.4

karijene
09-17-13, 02:30 PM
I just checked and it says I'm up to date. :-?

[S8] Regina
09-20-13, 01:50 PM
A support agent will be following up with the email you sent regarding this issue, thank you for your patience! :)

[S8] Regina
10-09-13, 02:54 PM
Thanks. I emailed them yesterday. Just waiting for reply. Thought I'd try here also.

Just following up with this issue- are you still experiencing this issue with your Crops? Please let us know any additional info! :)

bjcwho
10-10-13, 12:21 PM
I've tried all those fixes and nothing works. I don't have time to replant 3 and 4 times. Farm constantly refreshing too

[S8] Regina
10-10-13, 01:31 PM
Do you leave the game running and come back to play? If you do, this will cause a sync error in the game as the memory gets used up when you leave the game running. I would suggest force-close the game when you do exit the app. I hope this helps! Please let me know if the issue persists. :)

bjcwho
10-10-13, 08:11 PM
No I dont leave it running and I checked to see if it was. I do have to force close as it never fully shuts off. Most of the problem occurs while I am playing. It says my farm is out of sync and has been refreshed then when I close that box, my crops are gone if I am planting. If I am harvesting, then the crops are back and I have to do it again. Usually takes three tries to get anything done.

jojomama848
10-10-13, 08:21 PM
My game is crashing every few minutes at this point; it's gotten very frustrating. I've completely shut my ITouch off, and now I've deleted the game and will reinstall it. Any other ideas? It doesn't matter what I am doing - harvesting crops, visiting neighbors, etc.

kooky panda
10-11-13, 10:17 AM
What specific devices do you play on? What is your current software version for your device?