PDA

View Full Version : Answered Collectibles not received in Bingo

moshingkitten
09-17-13, 07:09 AM
Been playing a couple of rounds of Bingo in the Disco section. Managed to open up two chests that had collectibles but they haven't been updated. It's still showing blanks where those two should be and I didn't get any reward for getting Bingos in the actual collection. Is this a bug or something? Who can I contact to look into this?

kooky panda
09-17-13, 10:53 AM
Try restarting your device to see if this corrects the issue.
If not, send an email to support@sharkparty.com so they can check your game.

phloss74
12-27-13, 10:51 AM
This has been happening to me 4 times now twice in the last week with the latest being in the last hour. I've put in a complaint without answer. Totally first world problem but pissing me off none the less

DragonMaster128z
12-28-13, 12:09 PM
This has been happening to me 4 times now twice in the last week with the latest being in the last hour. I've put in a complaint without answer. Totally first world problem but pissing me off none the less

Try:
- Restarting your Device
- Force closing the app
-Un-install and re instal the app (your progress is saved on SharkParty's servers)

kooky panda
12-28-13, 03:06 PM
It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your email. If it has been over business days(remember Christmas was this week), then respond back to your automatic email to check on the status of your ticket.

greatdanejes
12-29-13, 08:04 AM
The same thing has been happening to me on both my iPad and iPhone... very frustrating. I just sent them an email... finger's crossed.

bacardi73
01-05-14, 09:57 PM
I have lost a total of 7-8 collection items between two different rooms. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it again and it didn't work. I emailed tech support almost two week ago with no response. Now as of today my experience is not going up. Is it possible to go past level 90?

PikaSquirrel
01-07-14, 11:37 AM
Try playing another game of Bingo after receiving a Collection item instead of closing the game. You may be experiencing a sync error and losing the item.

Level 90 is currently the maximum level in the game.

abrily
02-10-14, 08:13 AM
Today i opened 5 chests and i didn't win anything, either xp,coins, chests , Anything!