PDA

View Full Version : Coins

ascherb
09-16-13, 12:52 PM
I have hit the maximum of coins of 12,000 in this game. When I look at all the things I can spend coins on, they are all values > 12,000. Dont have that problem with spell stone, there the cap is 32,000 at level 11, and I use those up all the time training the armies...

What to do?

FrozenTurtle
09-16-13, 01:34 PM
You will need to upgrade your Bank Vault to increase your maximum Coin capacity. If you're not able to upgrade, you may have to first upgrade your Royal Hall.

ascherb
09-21-13, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the help, that worked ;). Still not really understanding the game. Much easier with other games...

kwhales
09-21-13, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the help, that worked ;). Still not really understanding the game. Much easier with other games...

Agree. There really isn't a game guide like on other games. But this game just hit more markets so I am sure as more people post here, a game guide will develop through threads. Just write your questions and a seasoned player may respond. I am fairly new but by coming here, it has helped me a bit.

Takiofallen
09-21-13, 02:23 PM
if you follow the game golds and don't battle it explains things to you. Its like a three day tutorial you get a shield and dont have to worry about it. do the computer driven missions and go to the leader board and check out people place for ideas

MediusSyberia
09-22-13, 09:43 AM
I have hit the maximum of coins of 12,000 in this game. When I look at all the things I can spend coins on, they are all values > 12,000. Dont have that problem with spell stone, there the cap is 32,000 at level 11, and I use those up all the time training the armies...

What to do?

At the moment you can get a maximum of 4 gold vaults and 4 spellstone vaults and each of those can be upgraded to level 10.

If you get 4 of the one kind to level 10 you will then have roughly a cap of 9.6 million gold or spellstone. Just be prepared to defend that like crazy cos everyone will attack you then for the resources.

kwhales
09-22-13, 09:59 AM
Remember, when a shield is in place, go crazy collecting your own coins and spellstones. Do missions to collect more. This way you can upgrade under the protection of the shield, not lose your loot, and when the shield comes down, you will have more defensive items since you upgraded as much as time allowed. Get those walls built.!!!!!