PDA

View Full Version : Attacking but getting attacked back!

cuppycake821
09-16-13, 09:59 AM
I've always just attacked a place and it was all good but now all of a sudden while I'm attacking someone their troops pop up and attack me and I now lose every time? What changed and how can I do it to my area?

FrozenTurtle
09-16-13, 10:54 AM
These are probably that player's Alliance members who have placed reinforcements in their Alliance Portal. You can get them too if you join an Alliance and request reinforcements.

kms899
09-16-13, 04:22 PM
I've always just attacked a place and it was all good but now all of a sudden while I'm attacking someone their troops pop up and attack me and I now lose every time? What changed and how can I do it to my area?

Try not to attack them, they will sure to take revenge, 6 attacked me, I have won all battle, now it's revenge time, won three so far, the rest are being protected.

09-16-13, 04:28 PM
I just attacked someone back who took over 5000 coins and 6000 gems from me! What happened? At level 7 they had an alliance and these mean men came out of nowhere and attacked us! So rude! I sooooo need a posse.

angelaT06
09-16-13, 05:49 PM
These are probably that player's Alliance members who have placed reinforcements in their Alliance Portal. You can get them too if you join an Alliance and request reinforcements.

Is that how Alliances work? Donated troops go into your Alliance portal and presumably are stored until they come out in defence when the base is under attack - is that correct? How do you know that you have any donated troops in answer to your request (ie if you have any troops in your Alliance portal)?

kms899
09-17-13, 08:09 AM
Can anyone answer this, is this correct that each player can only be attacked once by the same player whether it's a first attack or a revenge attack.

ktdlmnop
09-17-13, 11:15 AM
Is that how Alliances work? Donated troops go into your Alliance portal and presumably are stored until they come out in defence when the base is under attack - is that correct? How do you know that you have any donated troops in answer to your request (ie if you have any troops in your Alliance portal)?

Yep, that's how it works. If you click Portal->Request->Reinforcements you can see what troops are in your portal.

ktdlmnop
09-17-13, 11:15 AM
Can anyone answer this, is this correct that each player can only be attacked once by the same player whether it's a first attack or a revenge attack.

Don't think that's true, but if you lose a defense you get a shield so no one can attack you for a while

kms899
09-17-13, 01:06 PM
Don't think that's true, but if you lose a defense you get a shield so no one can attack you for a while

It says you can only take revenge once at the attacker, but not sure if the attacker can strike you the second time if you win the revenge attack.

maguar
09-17-13, 03:07 PM
From what I've worked out you can't revenge a revenge attack. You can be attacked more than once by the same player - they just need to find you through random attacks or through the leader board.

kms899
09-17-13, 03:13 PM
so if they search and find you through random attacks or leader board, isn't this a revenge attack, i mean I can just keep on search for the same player and take my revenge.

maguar
09-17-13, 03:15 PM
Technically a revenge attack is using the revenge button - it's a quick an easy way to fight back. Going through other methods to fight the same player is more like "farming" in some of the storm8 games.

kms899
09-17-13, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the reply.

MediusSyberia
09-18-13, 12:34 AM
From what I've worked out you can't revenge a revenge attack. You can be attacked more than once by the same player - they just need to find you through random attacks or through the leader board.

Yes you can't revenge a revenge attack attack. But I didn't think you could attack anyone through the leaderboard either? Or at least when I check the leaderboard I can only visit them not attack them O.o

kms899
09-18-13, 06:02 AM
I haven't worked out these yet, i'm still taking revenge and getting my stolen property back:p

MediusSyberia
09-19-13, 09:08 AM
I haven't worked out these yet, i'm still taking revenge and getting my stolen property back:p

You're lucky then. They're taking more from me then I get back on revenge lol.

kwhales
09-19-13, 04:41 PM
You're lucky then. They're taking more from me then I get back on revenge lol.

Yeah. Sometimes here too. I think they attack me, take my loot then spend it quickly so when I take revenge, I don't get alot. BUT. If you wait a few days to revenge your attack, their loot is back up again and you can make more back. So don't revenge someone right away, wait and catch them unawares.