PDA

View Full Version : IOS Version 7.0 Update

kooky panda
09-16-13, 06:01 AM
Hey guys looks like there are numerous thread asking about the new IOS 7 and if the games will run with the new update.
I am starting this main thread so all information will be in one place.

I would advise holding off updating your current device until we get more information.
If you buy a new device and you do not trade in your current device, I would advise waiting to transfer your games just to be safe.

Here is the most current information that we have:

We're currently taking steps to prepare our games for the new OS. We'll have more information after the OS comes out. The warning we posted was for the developer's release, a version not available to the general public.

lollipop_rp
09-16-13, 12:31 PM
Hmm
Good to know. I'll totally wait before updating

carabellexo
09-16-13, 02:03 PM
When will we know for sure though? Will it be Tuesday, Wednesday is such short notice for all players. Especially as we all play in different time zones.

bobbyrae
09-16-13, 02:20 PM
well...there you go. Once I get the update I will be updating more than likely. If TeamLava/Storm8 hasn't resolved the issue by then, then so be it. I suppose I won't be playing anymore...and unfortunately for ALL those persons who do not come to the forum and who do not facebook or tweet, and who will not know about this issue, I suppose they won't be playing either.

Oh well...

carabellexo
09-17-13, 01:21 AM
Exactly. An announcement even just to say that iOS 7 will support the games, needs to be said today. The update arrives tomorrow, and everyone needs to know.

arikanamidonny
09-17-13, 04:18 AM
CSM works on ios 7 GM, i'm sure i will work on ios 7 official on the 18th release, already tried it, dont bother asking, they have no clue, gotta tried it by yourself to find out

kooky panda
09-17-13, 05:17 AM
Exactly. An announcement even just to say that iOS 7 will support the games, needs to be said today. The update arrives tomorrow, and everyone needs to know.
I am sure we will be hearing something soon!

carabellexo
09-17-13, 08:08 AM
I keep getting a lot of app updates getting ready for iOS 7. Will we have a similar thing for these games? Or will iOS 7 automatically support them.

bobbyrae
09-17-13, 01:17 PM
Well, we will find out sooner than later...

dw9893
09-17-13, 10:49 PM
As of 12:45AM CST I have both iOS 7 installs running accordingly on two different devices. iPad 4 has iOS 7 developers install and the iPhone 5 has the public release set to download in the morning. Both run DS fine, with bugs, but nothing to cry over...

carabellexo
09-17-13, 11:12 PM
As of 12:45AM CST I have both iOS 7 installs running accordingly on two different devices. iPad 4 has iOS 7 developers install and the iPhone 5 has the public release set to download in the morning. Both run DS fine, with bugs, but nothing to cry over...

Why have you downloaded the developers release?

carabellexo
09-17-13, 11:15 PM
I am sure we will be hearing something soon!

Kooky panda, when should we find out for sure?

kooky panda
09-18-13, 10:22 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58689-Games-Compatible-with-iOS-7&p=740397&viewfull=1#post740397

It is Safe!!! See new announcement thread.