PDA

View Full Version : Why do I get more customers in Restaurant story than Bakery?

tigerlily6vs7
09-15-13, 10:41 PM
Sorry if this is posted somewhere else but I couldn't find it. I have plenty of tables and room to move. My Restaurant food empties out 20 times faster than my bakery. Also totally off topic but I will put up the same amount of clothes on fashion story and the next morning I have tons left yet some days it is empty. Why is that? Thanks for the replies. And once again I am sorry if posted in the wrong place.

Azriemw3
11-03-13, 03:22 AM
Your table and chair to near the door and customers fast out and in your restaurant

Brittany2417
11-05-13, 12:26 PM
One thing I have noticed which is probably the cause of this is that the Restaurant food makes in much much smaller amounts than in bakery story. You look at like a 3 hour recipe in Restaurant story and it serves maybe 600, but then in Bakery story you make a 3 hour recipe and it makes over 1500 plates. Thats why it goes so much faster your not making as much plates per recipe...

nky1111
11-05-13, 02:09 PM
they're all different
bakery sells max. 43000 per day. you can increase that if you run the game open overnight and stuff all the tables into a small area.
fs sells 38/hour/rack
rs sells...dunno how many, but a LOT.)