PDA

View Full Version : Blimp is blocking a decoration I can't move 😭

jesskiee
09-15-13, 08:29 PM
That blimp is blocking a flower bed right in the corner.. Usually I can click 'move' on any decoration/habitat n even behind permeant foliage you cannot see a decoration but you can get to it if you press where the decoration is in 'move' mode... but not behind that blimp I can't get thru it... Annoying TL !!!
Move the blimp to the sky or somewhere else... Or let us choose where it goes :eek:

jesskiee
09-15-13, 08:37 PM
Is the flower bed decoration going to be stuck there in the corner forever seeing as I can't get to it al all :( :confused: :( can TL move it for me??

[S8] Elsa
09-15-13, 08:53 PM
I checked this out and there isn't a flower hidden behind your Arctic Ship. All of your Yellow Flower Beds are visible around your Gold Dragons. If you feel there's a flower behind the ship, please send me a message with the screenshot of the flower you're concerned about.

Be sure not to post your Gold amounts in a picture here on the forums for security reasons. :)

I don't recommend moving any flowers behind the ship. We can get them out, but the method isn't ideal since we have to open the game in v1.5 to store it.

eye_of_the_world
09-15-13, 08:56 PM
I checked this out and there isn't a flower hidden behind your Arctic Ship. All of your Yellow Flower Beds are visible around your Gold Dragons. If you feel there's a flower behind the ship, please send me a message with the screenshot of the flower you're concerned about.

Be sure not to post your Gold amounts in a picture here on the forums for security reasons. :)

I don't recommend moving any flowers behind the ship. We can get them out, but the method isn't ideal since we have to open the game in v1.5 to store it.

What does that mean? Is it bad?

jesskiee
09-15-13, 08:57 PM
Thanks but it's on my 2nd isle 'Diamond Rainbow' not OMG Diamonds, I'll PM you details :)

jesskiee
09-15-13, 09:19 PM
What does that mean? Is it bad?
Its not bad lol.
Pony was talking bout wrong island (i have 2 but I didn't say which one lol)
If users post pics of their islands, it's best if you don't show your EXP/gold/coins, this is just to protect your island.
The flower was there 1st but then the ship came n blocked it when we got the artic.

eye_of_the_world
09-15-13, 09:21 PM
Its not bad lol.
Pony was talking bout wrong island (i have 2 but I didn't say which one lol)
If users post pics of their islands, it's best if you don't show your EXP/gold/coins, this is just to protect your island.
The flower was there 1st but then the ship came n blocked it when we got the artic.

Oh lol and now you can't move it yourself... TL should have thought about that! They should have put it above the aren or something :p

jesskiee
09-15-13, 09:26 PM
Oh lol and now you can't move it yourself... TL should have thought about that! They should have put it above the aren or something :p

Yep! was on such a roll decorating too :D then couldn't figure out why i couldn't move a habitat there .. oh thats right blimp is blocking my flower bed haha the things that annoy us :P

That's what I thought too :P

mrarfan
09-15-13, 11:06 PM
Lol! This happened to me last month and I need to PM PonyRoar! She did it then I accidentally put it back there =_=
She did it again but warned me not to do it again so I placed the Passion Pit habitat there! Lol XD

jbrad59
09-15-13, 11:46 PM
If you tap the blimp, the popup will come. Just hit no thanks and then te blimp will be gone for a while until you open the game again.

eye_of_the_world
09-15-13, 11:52 PM
If you tap the blimp, the popup will come. Just hit no thanks and then te blimp will be gone for a while until you open the game again.

I don't get a pop up when I tap the blimp?

jesskiee
09-16-13, 04:58 AM

Thanks, but this doesn't happen on mine either.

jesskiee
09-16-13, 05:00 AM

Sent you a PM earlier it's on my other island.. :)

drevo77
09-16-13, 05:19 PM
I have the same problem with a stone path. I really dont want to go Artic, please can users choose not to have the air ship parked on their isle, if they dont want it? .. thanks

jesskiee
09-17-13, 06:33 AM
It's still there :( can it be removed plz :confused:

drevo77
09-18-13, 02:20 AM
My stone path still there too, it was there before the air ship came along

jesskiee
09-18-13, 06:57 AM
My stone path still there too, it was there before the air ship came along

Annoying blimp I say lol they didn't pick a very good spot to put it!!!!

The decoration is still in my way ...

Davellan
09-21-13, 06:59 AM
Same here. PM'd PonyRoar, she told me to e-mail the support. Did that and have been waiting for an answer for a long time now.

jesskiee
09-24-13, 03:57 AM
The decoration is still there :mad: can TL move it??? Haven't heard back from anyone yet :mad:

Amber498
09-25-13, 05:51 PM
Just to let everyone know that has this issue - I filed a support request and explained the process (import game to 1.5 and please place the decoration in storage). A really helpful support agent took care of it, in just 2-3 says. So it is fixable via support, and I hope everyone that wants to move things around is able to get the blocked decoration removed.