1 - topiary
2 - 2 gems
3 - 2 gems
4 - 200 coins
5 - 200 coins
6 - 200 coins
7 - 200 coins

Sadly I mostly get the coins.

Not sure if anyone has picked up on this yet, but the butterflies that appear on your farm give you gifts if you tap them. Mostly I get coins, anywhere between 5 and 20 but I've also gotten gems, hammer, nails, etc. Think that's kinda cool. Anyone else try the butterflies?

Edit(KP)- Butterfly collection Reward
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zpsbffb3d6d.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zpsbffb3d6d.jpg.html)

Hi, I am too waiting for the same butterfly. Lol, 1st collection the topiary, 2nd 1000 coins (saving for pizza oven), and 3rd 500 coins.

sourlicorice5
09-15-13, 10:55 AM
I've only ever gotten coins from them.

meme1098
09-15-13, 12:26 PM
I've only ever gotten coins, too.

sunkalito
09-15-13, 03:58 PM
What butterflies? :(

meme1098
09-15-13, 05:09 PM
You should see butterflies twittering around your place once in awhile. Tap them when you see them since they give coins, 5 or 10.

mamareader02
09-15-13, 05:15 PM
They also give tools:)

ghjvcucjb
09-16-13, 01:37 AM
My butterflies just gave me a screw!

Titou56
09-16-13, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the tip! I hadn't even noticed them until reading your post. Have only had 5 coins so far but will keep tapping :o

sweetypies97
09-16-13, 03:35 AM
I've been keeping a tally for the past 24 hours! 17 butterflies, I received coins ranging between 5 and 20 coins.

mymummy789
09-16-13, 06:09 AM
I have had a gem from them twice. Wish I had known about this when I first started playing as I ignored them at first!!

lolzillaz
09-16-13, 12:58 PM
Yeah! Butterfly's are so worth looking for, I've poked them for gems, a screw, a hammer, a plank and coins.

sabahatmalik
09-24-13, 12:10 PM
I haven't found any butterfly. Where are they?

ghjvcucjb
09-24-13, 12:24 PM
I haven't found any butterfly. Where are they?

They are very tiny. Two of them. They pop up all over your farm. If you tap on them they give you coins 5-20 and occasionally other things like building supplies or even gems. There's a new update in the app store. Once you update you can also get collectible butterflies that go into the ladybug building that costs 500 coins. After you get the entire collection you can trade it in for a butterfly topiary. But you need the update for the butterfly collection portion.

sabahatmalik
09-24-13, 12:42 PM
Thanks

sabahatmalik
09-24-13, 12:42 PM
They are very tiny. Two of them. They pop up all over your farm. If you tap on them they give you coins 5-20 and occasionally other things like building supplies or even gems. There's a new update in the app store. Once you update you can also get collectible butterflies that go into the ladybug building that costs 500 coins. After you get the entire collection you can trade it in for a butterfly topiary. But you need the update for the butterfly collection portion.

Thanks

sabahatmalik
09-24-13, 01:21 PM
Still searching.

ghjvcucjb
09-24-13, 01:31 PM
Still searching.

Usually they are always around somewhere, however today I've only seen them twice.

Keep looking, they are pretty hard to spot until you finally see them and know what they look like. Also, try force closing your game, that usually helps with a plethora of issues.

Flapp
09-25-13, 11:05 PM
Still no butterflies at My farm either... I have even reinstalled! :) Thanks anyway! I'll keep looking!

ghjvcucjb
09-25-13, 11:19 PM
Still no butterflies at My farm either... I have even reinstalled! :) Thanks anyway! I'll keep looking!

They aren't always around, they just randomly pop up. They are the size of the small tiny yellow flowers that are in the grass. They are yellow and blue. I didn't notice them at first until my little one pointed them out and I zoomed in, when she touched them they gave us a gem! Keep looking, hopefully you'll find them soon, and it's not a bug (no pun intended).

Flapp
09-26-13, 12:59 AM
They aren't always around, they just randomly pop up. They are the size of the small tiny yellow flowers that are in the grass. They are yellow and blue. I didn't notice them at first until my little one pointed them out and I zoomed in, when she touched them they gave us a gem! Keep looking, hopefully you'll find them soon, and it's not a bug (no pun intended).
Ok I'll keep locking! I actually know what they look like! I've seen them some week ago! :) Thanks for giving me hope!

kooky panda
09-26-13, 05:35 AM
Not sure if it is just me, but I started seeing them more when I was zoomed in.

lalapu08
09-26-13, 06:13 AM
Not sure if it is just me, but I started seeing them more when I was zoomed in.

Had the same experience. Never found any butterflies until i read this thread. But butterflies havn't dropped anything besides coins. :(

jjc1991
09-29-13, 07:25 PM
How can we turn in a butterfly "collection if we rarely get a butterfly? 98% of the time I get coins..."

ongakuonna
09-29-13, 07:53 PM
How can we turn in a butterfly "collection if we rarely get a butterfly? 98% of the time I get coins..."

I've turned in 4 collections so far.... maybe 5 actually. The first one gives you the topiary but the 2nd and 3rd gave me gems! I was super excited. I think it was 2 gems each? the 4th and 5th time I got coins though :(
Just gotta keep a keen eye out for them! I just try to look for anything that's moving. Probably why I keep my farm mostly decoration free. I know it probably isn't pretty but it's a small price to pay for getting those gems!

ongakuonna
09-29-13, 07:58 PM
Also, from personal experience, there is always a butterfly somewhere on your screen if you come back from a break, even a short break (3-5 minutes). So it's the first thing I look for as soon as I reopen my game.

ghjvcucjb
10-01-13, 12:37 PM
My butterflies just dropped a brick (thank goodness it was in the middle of a field and not on someone's head)! Which I truely appreciate HOWEVER, I was thinking they might hurt thier wings with the weight proportion to their size issue SO, maybe instead TL could have deliver something lighter like SCREWS and NAILS. I'm just trying to look out for all the creatures that inhabit my farm.

synsanity
10-01-13, 01:02 PM
The butterflies will give you gems themselves without having to turn in a collection. I like it when that happens. :rolleyes:

ghjvcucjb
10-01-13, 02:17 PM
Yay! Butterflies just gave me a gem! Gems are most definitely lighter than bricks and very much appreciate. Thank you TL.

sweetypies97
10-02-13, 03:54 AM
A butterfly just gave me a gem but it didn't go towards my total :(. Very upsetting (Yesterday i lost 8 gems for no reason so I'm 9 down on my total).

I also received a pick axe from a delivery but it didn't go into my barn.

But! I caught a bass today! Woohoo!

kooky panda
10-02-13, 05:29 AM
A butterfly just gave me a gem but it didn't go towards my total :(. Very upsetting (Yesterday i lost 8 gems for no reason so I'm 9 down on my total).

Try closing out your game to see if the gem gets added. If not, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

Please note, that you may gain a tool, but if your barn is full the tool will not get added to your inventory.
Always keep an eye on your barn storage before collecting anything.

sweetypies97
10-03-13, 12:01 AM
I tried restarting but didn't have any luck. I've given up on emailing support :(

nbella1414
10-03-13, 02:09 AM
Yay I just got my white butterfly and got my topiary!!! I'm happy.

carijane7
10-03-13, 05:51 AM
Ever since the butterfly update I haven't had a single butterfly on my farm, I used to have them everytime I opened the game. What can I do about this?

kooky panda
10-03-13, 11:27 AM

I tried restarting but didn't have any luck. I've given up on emailing support :(

I think sometimes you may not see the total change. I would suggest sending an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game to see if this was added.

kooky panda
10-03-13, 11:28 AM
Yay I just got my white butterfly and got my topiary!!! I'm happy.
Lucky you!! I am still waiting on one Yellow one!

nbella1414
10-03-13, 12:23 PM
Lucky you!! I am still waiting on one Yellow one!

I wish I could give you one of my yellows. I couldn't believe my eyes when the white one popped out. I wasn't expecting it at all. I was like Ahhhhh yes!!! I feel like a child over these games sometimes.

sweetypies97
10-03-13, 05:24 PM
I have already tried emailing them about gem losses. Multiple times. Unfortunately they don't care and will not do anything about it. That's why I said I'm giving up on emailing them about anything. It's a shame.

kooky panda
10-03-13, 07:15 PM
I have already tried emailing them about gem losses. Multiple times. Unfortunately they don't care and will not do anything about it. That's why I said I'm giving up on emailing them about anything. It's a shame.
Of course it is your choice if you do not want to follow up with support.
If your game glitches and you do not receive a gem you earned, this is different than accidentally spending gems.

kooky panda
10-03-13, 07:17 PM
I got my last butterfly!! Yeah!
Next collection states "Turn in to win up to 100 gems"
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zps6982613f.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps6982613f.png.html)
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zpsbffb3d6d.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zpsbffb3d6d.jpg.html)

sweetypies97
10-03-13, 07:52 PM
It was a glitch that caused the other loss of gems too. Anyway we'll see. I sent an email, but I seriously doubt they'll do anything.

ongakuonna
10-03-13, 10:44 PM
So strange that we all need a different last butterfly. I kinda like that, tbh

http://i.imgur.com/9SKrsG4.png

ongakuonna
10-03-13, 10:45 PM
14 yellows!!!

sweetypies97
10-04-13, 01:13 AM
I've received a yellow butterfly, purple butterfly AND a screw this afternoon!! Wow!!!! Keep it up TL!

yourstru
10-04-13, 01:32 AM
So strange that we all need a different last butterfly. I kinda like that, tbh

http://i.imgur.com/9SKrsG4.png

Hi, I am too waiting for the same butterfly. Lol, 1st collection the topiary, 2nd 1000 coins (saving for pizza oven), and 3rd 500 coins.

edit(KP) added to post 1

ginrae22
10-04-13, 09:58 AM
I can't seem to get anything from them except coins! Which is fine but it bugs me that only two so far have registered in the butterfly collection thing.

kooky panda
10-04-13, 10:31 AM
I noticed that for a while I was not seeing them very much. Then a couple of times while collecting from an appliance a butterfly would pop up. Sometimes I think they are flying behind something.
Also my farm was full and there was not any extra space. Once I stored a few decorations and left some open spaces I started to see more butterflies show up.

mymummy789
10-04-13, 10:32 AM
I noticed that for a while I was not seeing them very much. Then a couple of times while collecting from an appliance a butterfly would pop up. Sometimes I think they are flying behind something.
Also my farm was full and there was not any extra space. Once I stored a few decorations and left some open spaces I started to see more butterflies show up.

Has anyone noticed if they fly over paths? Most of my "free" space is taken up with paving, but if that is stopping the butterflies, maybe I ought to move it :(

wealthyrich
10-04-13, 09:15 PM
Love the butterflies, they are so pretty

ghjvcucjb
10-06-13, 08:58 PM
I LOVE my butterflies ����������������

kooky panda
10-07-13, 05:35 AM
Has anyone noticed if they fly over paths? Most of my "free" space is taken up with paving, but if that is stopping the butterflies, maybe I ought to move it :(
I have not seen them flying over the paths. Have you seen any difference in getting more butterflies since you made some open spaces?

mymummy789
10-07-13, 06:11 AM
I have not seen them flying over the paths. Have you seen any difference in getting more butterflies since you made some open spaces?

not sure if they are more frequent or they are just easier to spot now, but i do seem to find them a bit more often than before

kooky panda
10-07-13, 10:20 AM
Oh good! I see mine alot more since I made some space.

journeysmom
10-09-13, 08:18 AM
After the topiary, are the rewards different? My second reward will be a "chance" to receive up to 100 gems! That would be nice, but I doubt it!

ghjvcucjb
10-09-13, 06:47 PM
After the topiary, are the rewards different? My second reward will be a "chance" to receive up to 100 gems! That would be nice, but I doubt it!

Yes. For me, topiary, 3 gems, 1 gems, coins a zillion times and 1 gem last night. Love my butterflies!

sweetypies97
10-10-13, 02:58 AM
Of course it is your choice if you do not want to follow up with support.
If your game glitches and you do not receive a gem you earned, this is different than accidentally spending gems.

I heard back from them and I hate to say it, but I'm not surprised. It was a syncing glitch and they're not going to do anything about it.

raycholio
10-10-13, 07:30 AM
After collecting my first set of butterflies, I was pretty excited to turn in a second set for a chance to win 100 gems. Days pass as I wait for that elusive red butterfly to finish off my second collection, and them BAM! Got it... only to be thoroughly disappointed with a 2 gem reward. Cue the sad face. Has anyone actually gotten the 100 gems? Those of you who have turned in a second, third, etc set of butterflies, what were your rewards?

freesiawoods
10-10-13, 07:41 AM
Been seeing less butterflies the last few days and no collection at all. I play a lot and really wonder how others have gotten a topiary so early, I'm still short of two kinds.

ongakuonna
10-10-13, 08:19 AM
Here have been my rewards so far.
1 - topiary
2 - 2 gems
3 - 2 gems
4 - 200 coins
5 - 200 coins
6 - 200 coins
7 - 200 coins

Sadly I mostly get the coins.

edit (KP)added to post 1

leanel14
10-11-13, 05:53 AM
I get 2 gem but after that no more just coins.

naraku1
10-25-13, 11:25 AM
I haven't seen a single butterfly. UGH

ginrae22
10-25-13, 01:47 PM
just got a crew from them yay!

ginrae22
10-25-13, 01:48 PM
has anyone ever gotten a shovel from butterflies?! Cus that would be so awesome.

oh and that was *screw lol

ginrae22
10-25-13, 03:32 PM
woo sorry but super excited haah just got a butterfly for collection and some paint! wooo love you butterflies!

Paquin0711
10-25-13, 07:43 PM
Supposedly if you buy the butterfly flowers in the item shop (u can buy up to a max of 3).....its suppose to increase ur chances of getting more butterfly's on ur land. It hasn't increased mine. Was a waste of gems :(

preinsko
10-26-13, 12:42 AM
What's with the disappearing butterflies. Butterflies appear; but if I touch anything else first they disappear. Only started after the update.

sweetcupcake555555
10-27-13, 03:17 PM
i have over 30 butterflies and yet still havent completed my 1st collection as i am short of this one yellow one. i have 5 of some other types. wish i could trade. now i havent seen any more butterflys for the collection for about a week. plenty of butterflys around each day but i only get coins.

baseball_boy
10-27-13, 05:44 PM
I get lots of butterflies. I have completed the set at least 10 times already.

DocEE
10-29-13, 10:24 PM
I find the two butterflies fluttering around and they drop 5-20 coins usually and a rare tool. Even got a gem once. But I don't know what the collection is all about? I don't have anything like that that I can find. I went to the Apple store to make sure I had the latest version of the game and apparently I do cause the button said "open" instead of install or update. Any ideas?

judyvines
10-30-13, 02:44 PM
I'm on level 32 and I haven't gotten a butterfly in about three days. Plenty of coins, but no more butterflies. I used to get a lot until I leveled up. I have only finished one collection. Do the butterflies stop dropping at certain levels, or do they just become more rare?

kooky panda
10-30-13, 03:55 PM
I find the two butterflies fluttering around and they drop 5-20 coins usually and a rare tool. Even got a gem once. But I don't know what the collection is all about? I don't have anything like that that I can find. I went to the Apple store to make sure I had the latest version of the game and apparently I do cause the button said "open" instead of install or update. Any ideas?
What level are you on? I think you have to be on around level 10 to be able to purchase the butterfly collection.

DocEE
10-31-13, 06:50 AM
I am halfway through level 27. I don't see anywhere to buy a butterfly collection. I appear to be on 1.3.1 according to help Help/FAQ screen but when I go to the Apple store it does not give me an option to upgrade.

DocEE
10-31-13, 08:19 AM
I've got it now. Finally found a way to upgrade to 1.5 and was able to purchase the collection holder. Now I'm looking for my first butterflies.

klengenhues
11-02-13, 03:57 AM
yes you're right. got 4 collections actually and no 100 gems reward until now. and I need only 1 butterfly to have the next full collection, but waiting since days. I have all the others 10-12 times.

sabbywabbys
12-08-13, 11:30 AM
After topiary i got mostly only one gem and once 2000 coins and once 2 gems. Ive traded in about 5-6 times so far. I wonder if anyone got more than 2-3 gems from one trade. Its very unlikely anyone will get 100. Im sure the chance of that is slim to none. Just trying to get our hopes up or convince us to use our gems to buy those butterfly blooms.