PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story on iOS 7?

cedkugedchgd
09-15-13, 02:36 AM
so, since iOS 7 is releasing on 18th september i got a question. does "Dragon Story" or better said all the TL games support iOS 7? cause i heard that your game data is gonna be completely deleted as soon you'd update your device to iOS 7.

is this true? :(

mrarfan
09-15-13, 03:09 AM
You can visit this thread here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53716-DO-NOT-UPDATE-TO-iOS-7!) for more info on iOS 7!
TL does not support iOS 7 until they approve it ;)

kwhales
09-15-13, 06:45 AM
You can visit this thread here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?53716-DO-NOT-UPDATE-TO-iOS-7!) for more info on iOS 7!
TL does not support iOS 7 until they approve it ;)

Correct. but that was written when IOS 7 had a very short limited release by apple. Now that it is going to be a mass release, we need to know if all Storm8 family of games will support it.

dw9893
09-15-13, 07:31 AM
I installed the dev beta version of iOS7 when they originally announced it months back, never had an issue.. this was just said to everyone to try and shy you away from installing it so that they had enough time to work out any bugs or glitches with the new OS version and game before they had a chance to really work and patch it, if need be.

So, it works.. I've been using it all along.

sunkalito
09-15-13, 08:26 AM
I installed the dev beta version of iOS7 when they originally announced it months back, never had an issue.. this was just said to everyone to try and shy you away from installing it so that they had enough time to work out any bugs or glitches with the new OS version and game before they had a chance to really work and patch it, if need be.

So, it works.. I've been using it all along.

Well, better to be safe than sorry! I always wait some time before updates because of possible bugs. I'm hoping that iOS 7 will fix the ridiculous battery-eating issue that version 6.1.3 brought along with it (it's ridiculous how my iPad 3's battery is simply DRAINED from it, plus it heats up a lot). It would be really uncool if I'd hesitate to update because of a game.
I hope Team Lava will give the a-okay shoutout so we can install iOS7 without worrying about our game progress.

mrarfan
09-15-13, 08:45 AM
Well I'm not going to be updating to iOS 7 that quickly! Maybe in December? XD

dw9893
09-15-13, 08:57 AM
There are still some issues with iOS7, as anything new usually has bugs and flaws... waiting is usually key... but Im uh one of those people who help find bugs, and help get them fixed, so its essential for me to do so for a living =D... for the record after they stabilized iOS6.1.3, and mass released it, I wouldnt use it anyhow.. went back to 6.1 and now will wait for the fixed version of 7.... so probably 7.1.. they fixed the battery issue too.

kooky panda
09-16-13, 06:05 AM
Main thread for updates on
IOS 7.0

IOS 7.0 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58590-IOS-Version-7-0-Update&p=738895&viewfull=1#post738895)