PDA

View Full Version : Request isn't working

b65place
09-15-13, 12:11 AM
Dear team lava,

I am trying to get in contact now with you this way ......

Nobody is getting my requests for some time now. Not only in Bakery Story but my other games too.

Please help ...

b65place
09-15-13, 12:41 AM
Restaurant story schooltime, trying to get the poker cards already for three days now. People Are getting my reguest not or days later. The same with Bakery, Farm, Dragons and Fashion. All games are up to date (playstore downloaded)

Id b65place
Android

b65place
09-15-13, 12:43 AM
I think this message is not on its right place, sorry, hope you still want to help me. Maby you can move it to the right place in the forum?

tehbaker
09-15-13, 04:03 AM
You may have better luck starting a thread in the Bugs & Issues section. This forum is mainly set aside for suggestions to the game or feedback on why a certain item/theme/etc is or is not working. You are having a technical issue which would probably get answered faster in bugs & issues.

Have you attempted to delete and reinstall your games? Your game is saved on TL's server, deleting the app won't destroy your bakery/restaurant/farm etc.

Also - Android's latest update is 4.3 Jelly Bean. Is your device's software upgraded to the latest version? It was released August 23.

Lastly.. Since it's affecting all of your games it sounds more like a device issue than a TL/games issue, but there's some steps to try first.

greygull
09-15-13, 12:28 PM
Move the thread :)

How many neighbors are you sending requests to daily? Only 20 neighbors per day can answer requests. If you are sending requests to more people then that, it will clog up your requesting system, and take multiple days for you to recieve your items. Try skipping sending requests for a few days, then only send requests to 20-25 people per day total.

Do you have all TL games moved to the SD card? Have you recently cleared the cache?

traellen
09-17-13, 08:24 PM
I'm having the same problem. It started yesterday. I know about the 20 request system. I sent out 10 requests and 3 did not arrive, ever. My friend let me know when I asked him if he got them. No previous requests had been made for a long time from that account. Today, i sent a request to my second account and it didnt arrive. I had not sent out requests for a couple of days. I only sent out a few. A friend just sent a request to me today and I didn't get it. She said she had sent none today, and less than 20 yesterday. There may actually be a problem.

TinksThots
09-19-13, 05:28 PM
Now it's sounding like it's on TL's end, not the players. Servers getting bogged down during peak times perhaps, something along those lines, is what I would guess, slowing the request system down to the point that they just get lost. :/