PDA

View Full Version : game wont let me purchase an item to complete goal

nobullshytin
09-14-13, 07:49 PM
I am playing Bakery Story on Kindle Fire. I am trying to complete a goal in which I have to purchase two fountains for $20,000. Everytime I click on the item to purchase it, it will not place on the floor. Does anyone else have this problem,?

igames4me
09-14-13, 08:18 PM
Because its a wall decoration

tehbaker
09-15-13, 03:29 AM
As igames4me said, there is a fountain TL released that is actually a wall fountain. I assume you are accessing the 'buy' button from within the goals area. When you do, take notice of which tab it's dropped you in to buy the item. If it's the wallpaper/wall decorations one, it definitely needs to be placed against a blank wall.

Ilovetodesign
09-19-13, 11:18 AM
I am also running into the same problem. But with the Gourmets Soda Machine and the SweetCo Station.
Somehow it was showing I/2, even though I didn't. Just got to level 37 and it did unlock it. Other goals parts of them are still locked.

TinksThots
09-19-13, 05:22 PM
I am also running into the same problem. But with the Gourmets Soda Machine and the SweetCo Station.
Somehow it was showing I/2, even though I didn't. Just got to level 37 and it did unlock it. Other goals parts of them are still locked.
The goals will sometimes give you the first stove, or the first counter, stuff like that, so that's probably why you've already got one that you didn't buy. :D

Things that are still locked are waiting for other parts of other goals to be completed before they'll unlock. Just keep doing everything that's unlocked and available to be done in the goals, it'll eventually all unlock and come together. ;)

Most of us have stuff that's locked from previous expired goals, and if that's the stuff you're looking at, unfortunately there's no way to unlock any of that anymore. :(

msdedeshop
09-27-13, 06:52 PM
Did u get the soda machine and all the nite out at the movie goals? Having the same problem as u & more. I also have a sweet Co machine that went into storage and wasn't able to get it when I reach level 32, it only allow me to get the Old Western stove and closed. How do we get our storage appliances and buy new appliance.

luckylu98
10-10-13, 04:33 AM
I have a problem with the Movie Night goal. Only have 5 more days to complete, & I can't purchase the two movie night ovens. They are greyed out & say "goal" under them. I thought I did everything up to that point that I was supposed to do. What did I miss?

TinksThots
10-13-13, 12:18 AM
Something else in that goal set still needs done, then. Check all your goals for anything you haven't completed. This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58382-Bakery-Movie-Goals-9-11-13) has all the details. :)

catalizt
10-18-13, 12:04 PM
I am having issues with the What A Whimsical World quest. It tells me to buy the sugur co wall paper and flooring....but neither are showing up in my store. That is the only quest up other than my halloween ones and the DL other games and get to those lvls ones. Any ideas?
Thanks for your time.
Kind regards,
Teresa

catalizt
10-18-13, 12:28 PM
I am having issues with the What A Whimsical World quest. It tells me to buy the sugur co wall paper and flooring....but neither are showing up in my store. That is the only quest up other than my halloween ones and the DL other games and get to those lvls ones. Any ideas?
Thanks for your time.
Kind regards,
Teresa

Please disregard this post. I found the items. It is odd though because most of the time you are directed to them when you click on th puchase button in the goal. Sorry!