PDA

View Full Version : Watermelon soda not working.

sweetypies97
09-14-13, 02:30 PM
I put some watermelon soda on to 'bake' before going to bed last night. When I woke up this morning one of them still had 7 hours and 59 minutes to go. It took me 20 minutes of fiddling to get it to finally start cooking.

Please pass this on to developers, they need to fix the problem. If it happens frequently it could have an impact on reaching goals.

tehbaker
09-15-13, 03:26 AM
Hmm.. I've had this happen before, the other day in fact, but I've already leveled to 3rd mastery on Watermelon Soda with no issues (iPhone 4). The only times this happened to me was syncing issues. I will show all my ovens/appliances/etc. baked and counting down, I will close the app and go to bed, or put it away. I come back later when it says they are finished and voila - one didn't actually start baking and I have to mess with it to get it going again. Every time that happened for me was because the game didn't sync at the time I started baking.

On my part I tend to open and close the app quick (I work 50 hours a week and do 4 college classes) so I'm usually pressed for time and just want to get in, collect, bake and get out. Sometimes that ends up causing syncing issues for me, or if I'm using 3G to access my bakery.

09-15-13, 03:28 AM
This happened to me yesterday too. I put 12 sodas on before I went to bed. When I went back to the game, 10 went bad but two still needed me to tap them to start the brewing. I haven't had this problem with the stove thingy.

kooky panda
09-15-13, 03:11 PM
Are you still having issues with this drink?
If so what version of the game are you playing on?
What device do you play on?

[S8] Regina
09-16-13, 03:15 PM
Are you swapping between versions? We recommend playing in only one version of the app.

sweetypies97
09-17-13, 12:29 AM
Not swapping between versions. Playing on an iPhone 4S. It hasn't happened today but that doesn't mean it won't happen again, kwim?

TinksThots
09-19-13, 05:36 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/w7ew08.jpg Visit a nbr and go back home, or delete a msg off your wall, anything to get you that 'Processing...' screen before closing your game. That'll lock in and save anything you've done up to that point. My wifi is weak, (OH DARN LOST UR NET! regularly), and this method has never let me down. http://i40.tinypic.com/hrmvps.jpg