PDA

View Full Version : Binkyland is down and out

Queenzod
09-14-13, 09:47 AM
Hi everybody! I am having troubles visiting and gifting b/c of a wonky Internet connection. I can't even post on my own wall. I don't know if its because of the flooding here in Colorado (which is extreme and amazing), but I wanted to let people know. Particularly Sweet Serenity, pdnsynx, Adair and others who gift me regularly. Don't know how long this will last. My game crashes regularly and I have to force quit every five minutes. Hopefully this will work out. Sorry to bother the forum, but I don't know what else to do.

dragoniakingdom
09-14-13, 10:12 AM
Hi everybody! I am having troubles visiting and gifting b/c of a wonky Internet connection. I can't even post on my own wall. I don't know if its because of the flooding here in Colorado (which is extreme and amazing), but I wanted to let people know. Particularly Sweet Serenity, pdnsynx, Adair and others who gift me regularly. Don't know how long this will last. My game crashes regularly and I have to force quit every five minutes. Hopefully this will work out. Sorry to bother the forum, but I don't know what else to do.

I am not a neighbour but have heard of your flood problems.

keep safe,I'm sure that everyone wishes you all the best.